Good mobile games

Is there a single good game on mobile?

If you're not at your computer and/or couch then you should not be playing video games.

Boss? Is that you?

that's Mr Boss to you

Honestly not really.

Light: Fellowship of the Loux is probably the only gacha game I could ever stomach.

I'd only consider Vainglory to be the only polished mobile title on the market and it's an assfaggots.

I'm over 25 and I own a PC.

Recommend me a mobile browser game.

FEH

Banche alameda

kys

my girlfriend plays this puzzle game where they have a ton of tiles that are different jumbled shades of colors that fit together on a spectrum. Some of the tiles are fixed so there's a correct way to match them together so the colors flow correctly.
it's pretty neat to see how they subtly fit together, and how some colors will look like they go somewhere but then you move them there and it's way off.
that's just a simple game, though. I give them points because I haven't seen that concept before and it's a good design for mobile interfaces.

As far as anything with real depth? I highly doubt it.
Everything else I've seen seems to be a f2p monetized rip off of an 00's flash game, just like Angry Birds.

Cytus, Beat Hazard Ultra and Cook Serve Delicious are my personal favorites. All of them paid for, though.

Ascii dcss

All mobile games are fucking trash. ppsspp, Pixel Dungeon, and The Room are the only good ones

Does Cytus have its own music? Cause my shit taste kept me from having fun with Beat Hazard Ultra

It only uses it's own music, I actually think it's a downside since you can't put your own, but at least it has proper beatmaps. If you like Cytus you can also try Deemo as well, although I preferred the way Cytus does the notes.
Also not sure what you mean with shit taste but in Beat Hazard you could just connect to a radio.

I got a fair amount of hours out of fire emblem heroes without ever spending a dime on it. The OC's are a lot better designed than the yellow haired weirdos in the new musou which I think is kinda funny too

Not OP but I have a distaste of the way scaling works in that game. Seems anti-strategy to me. Most matches can be won without a sweat and spontaneously the enemy has more total HP than you and has armor. I am sure there's a lot of strategy involved past the shitty gacha system but I hate it, I got nobody to take care of the armored fucks.

What's a good mobile RPG with a ton of loot to collect like pic related

>my girlfriend [is] on a spectrum

You can try Zenonia if you are not put off by the anime aesthetic.
Otherwise, you could also try 9th Dawn and Avadon: The Black Fortress, although the later needs a pretty huge screen.

Was told to play Eternium, looked it up and it was defined as a Diablo inspired loot game

It's rather shallow and suffers the usual f2p mobile game syndrome.

Veoz
Puzzle & Dragons

I've also thought Deemo was pretty good, although the ads when you're playing on free were obnoxious enough for me to just stop playing now. It might be decent if you're fine with paying the $5 or whatever, but honestly I'd rather give that $5 to Veoz, who just lets me sit down and play, as opposed to someone who insists on pestering me before I can really enjoy the game they made.

Most of these big mobile names (Fire Emblem Heroes, Fate Grand Order) turned out to be massive daily grinds with large time/money investments to access the full "content", which were fairly boring and just not worth my time.

Pokemon Duel and FE: Fates are pretty good freemium games.

This should have been a perfume ad.

Puzzle and Dragons is fun for a while, the gameplay has surprising depth

I liked the Kairosoft games a few years ago, game dev story I played the most but they have lots of other settings.

BuriedBornes is the shit

Armored enemies have super high Defense to the point that they can often tank hits from their triangle counter, but their Resistance is in the gutter as a result and they can only move one space.

Use a magic user to completely demolish them, or someone with a skill that triggers off of an opponent's defense stat

Am I just bad or is that game incredibly grindy/rng based?

I did my best focusing on dealing with everyone but the armored fucks at multiple points, and I had situations where the a single armored fuck was alive and he just completely demolished all of my units, I think like 4 at the time. Even had a healer focusing on healing but he was out-damaging the healing so that didn't do much good, and didn't have where to back off with anyone either. I am not even remotely far in the game. I guess I just suck tho which is acceptable, but it's quite a blocker for me, and all I can resolute to is the gacha system for not giving me any useful units.

There were some good ones...then the freemium train rolled over the mobile market. Now finding a decent mobile game is like finding a needle in a haystack.