What the fuck was Naughty Dog thinking?

>let's make another successful video game
Probably.

"people have a weird obsession and auto-like with everything we do, like it's innovative or something, so let's keep making the same shit"

that's what they were thinking

They didn't check the classification.

They were thinking they could shit out a rehash of Uncharted 4 while their main team works on a bigger cash cow.

>getting this triggered by a spin-off

>Sam joins
>game instantly gets better
Are Naughty Dog only posing as SJWs? Are they actually /ourguysandgals/?

Explain why its bad without mentioning jews or SJWs

these

>budget-priced spinoff
>ends up apparently being as good as the mainline series, minus a focus on spectacle
I don't see the issue?

I love this image

queens slaying

I don't know if it will, but I really hope Lost Legacy sells basically no copies

just so naughty dog can get fucked a bit for making the worst part of 4 a protagonist in LL

#4thegaymers

You should really play the game. Nadine becomes an ok character. Not that great, but acceptable.

Probably something along the lines of, hey you guys wanna make 100 million dollars?

Someone needs to make templates of other systems. For laughs.

>I really hope Lost Legacy sells basically no copies
#25 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games). #4 in PlayStation 4 Video Games. Tough luck, pal. Your privilege. What's up with that?

Yadda, yadda, yadda. Greatness Awaits.

I don't play/follow sports shit. Why is Madden getting review bombed?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

As long as it's not doing numbers comparable to the mainline Uncharted games I guess it's fine.

she was trash that ruined everything she touched in 4, though

Wheres Everybodys golf? Thats a playstation exclusive.

No one here plays sport games

Borders

I play, buy, collect sports games.

Madden is being decimated for a number of reasons.

1. Their only improvement is a half assed drama that is a ripoff of the NBA2K series storylines.

2. They released a Greatest of All Time version, a week early, with the promise that people would be able to start playing early. The game was so glitchy/unpatched that they had to wait until the official game launched for it to be stable.

3. Madden is the same game every year, but people are finally starting to speak out about EA's notoriously bad launches/asking price.

>the playstation template is le narrative behind the back action adventure games but please whatever you do don't mention bloodborne, everybody's golf, gravity rush, wild or death stranding - or sony published third party games like nioh because they will shatter my fragile and retarded confirmation bias.