Holy shit this was awful

holy shit this was awful

Tomokazu Fukushima really was the one who made the series shine. Kojima makes crap when left unattended.

That's what ur mom said when u were born, mate.

fpbp

Ground Zeroes tricked us all into thinking there would actually be some well designed bases to infiltrate.
Instead we got bland, open world shit made up of ruins and mud huts.
That and the story was pointless

Well it's not goddamn finished

It really was

at least it gave us more memes

It was great. No amount of butthurt and poor taste from your idiotic self will ever change that. You can hate it all you want.

4, Portable Ops and Peace Walker were finished and they all sucked.

FPBP

You think MGS V is awful? Play MGS 4. It's three times worse.

You should really take off the nostalgia goggles. Shit like this makes me laugh.

Why are Fukushima fags so retarded? Anyone putting the bare minimum of critical thought could easily poke holes in this image using its own logic, even ignoring the blatant cherry picking.
>MGS GBA
>Remains the highest ranked Metal Gear
>small sample size of 19 reviews
And if you truly care about arbitrary review scores (which you fucking shouldn't), then you'd also have to accept MGS4 and V as good, seeing both got +90 score on aggregate, unless you think a couple of points somehow separates a true masterpiece from a shit game.

Also
>implying Fukushima's involvement has fuck all to do with how good Hayter sounds

Boktai is a good game.

>MGS4 was a deliberately bad game, critics and players praised it anyway
>MGSV was a deliberately unfinished game, critics and players praised it anyway
Either that or Kojima is a hack.

except V has the series' best gameplay

Mechanics and controls =/= gameplay.

They are 70% of the gameplay part though. It's why V shines, you fucking idiot.

yas it is

As much as I thought how amazing the gameplay for MGSV was, fucking this. I don't think anything in TPP was like the camp in GZ where I wanted to explore those areas. Just the same assets put in every location that they spreaded out in a map of nothing. None of the extra missions in TPP were really like GZ too, especially some of the goofy ones.

dude there's plenty of variation in the wilderness