Who neutral here? Fuck left and ri- I mean good and evil

Who neutral here? Fuck left and ri- I mean good and evil.

Chaotic neutral best alignment

I just can't help myself in New Vegas, I always end up having Messiah karma level.

Quit killing fiends and ghouls.

This, you have to try hard just to not get good karma

That's because NV's karma was broken, I sided with Caesar and went on murder sprees in most settlents, meticulously eating every corpse I could, but I still ended up with Messiah level good Karma because I defended myself from a powder ganger or 2

What's the different between Lawful Neutral,True Neutral and Chaotic Neutral?

Lawful neutral are the squares of school who follow the rules to a T. Chaotic Neutral are the rapscallions that like to play pranks and break the rules a bit. True Neutral is that guy no one notices.

Lawful Neutral is preoccupied with keeping things to the letter of the law they follow. Regardless of the morality of the situation. Ethics over morals.
True Neutral is stereotyped as having no strong feelings whatsoever. But basically it's doing whatever gets them by regardless of law or morality. They're just not evil assholes.
Chaotic Neutral does whatever the fuck they want.

Chaotic neutral is the only alignment. Everyone is motivated by self-interest, most just pretend they aren't.

>t. Ayn Rand

>went evil karma with ease and never realised people had trouble with it
I feel like an edgelord now

Lawful Neutral buys every game they may be interested in playing

True Neutral will rent or borrow, even pirate to experience games that they don't think they should pay for, but will gladly buy what they know they like

Chaotic Neutral will pirate video games and shitpost about it, but in all fairness they know they're doing no real harm because they don't even like video games

>I AM SILLY

its not about being silly, it's about being a wuss with no conviction trying to take no side when taking a side is imperative

Neutral alignment is not about being in the middle you tard.

That image is all about neutral being silly and all of its examples are different extremes. (except for maybe Infamous since I'm not familiar with the game.)

I can easily come up with an easy description that still makes sense in the context of all those games and still being neutral.

>durr centrism means you don't stand for anything

I have to try to be evil in games with a morality system. I always default to the good option.

master race reporting in

Because it's usually an obnoxious binary.
Good Boy Points are usually being a decent human being and you can see the obvious perks of doing so, the Evil perks are usually a bit more immediate but not really worth it. Unless you're playing for goofs or curiosity being evil is always dumb.

True Neutral is self interest