Switch will get all the vita weeb game-

>switch will get all the vita weeb game-

Do any of you guys actually play otome VNs?

>Fujobait
HAHAHAHAHA
Who gives a FUCK.

vns are not games

Is there any game that is safe from console war shitposting?

Someone must buy them as they get ported also on PC too.

There's a lot of literal faggots on this board, i wouldn't be suprised

Rocket League, it’s on all of them

>Kusoge fujo bait
You're not even going to buy it, Mr. Shit poster.

Tetris.

Who cares about the shitch man like holy fuck

This game was a safe sanctuary from the time it was announced. If not, maybe from the Switch announcement. Sadly since the PC delay the console warriors came out in full force.
Maybe old games like C64 shit.

>weeb game that's targeted at a female audience
>implying that's a relevant release
There's no girls and only a few faggots here, why are you posting this?

>otome novels
>fujobait
It's a self-insert harem fantasy for women interested in straight relationships.

>visual novel
>game

>There's no girls and only a few faggots here
On an Anonymous board you know this?
>only a few faggots

Yes, trap fags, bara fags, degenerates and ironic weebs.
But to be honest there has to be at least some decent ones out there

bloody call is my favorite visual novel.
lets take off our shirts and fight.

I bet you'd like that

>nobody remembers otome threads

They're still announcing and localizing physical Otome games on Vita in the west for 2018.
Otome's tend to be one of the last genres to show up on a console, and the very last thing to go away before support on the console dies.

I don't see why barafags would be interested in the femmy men otome shit has

>D3
Shame they'll stay Japan only since NA D3 only deals with fucking mobile shit now.

Pretty sure Puyo Puyo Tetris had at least a bit PS4 vs Switch shitposting

I CAN"T HEAR YOU SPEAK UP

Xseed and Aksys have handed D3 games in the recent past so they do have a chance of coming over, however small.

There'e still bigger D3 titles that hadn't yet, which is the issue. I doubt Otome or any VNs of any nature will get a look at.

why?
PuyoPuyo Tetris is on every platform except PC and mobile

The localized version is only on Switch and PS4 (physical only) because Ubisoft had exclusivity rights on every other platform in the west

Pretty sure Puyo Puyo isn't on PC because the Tetris guys have some autistic rule of 1 Tetris game per platform or something. It's completely stupid.

still, you can easily import the game for every platform. It's not like you need to read moonrunes perfectly in order to play Puyo or Tetris and find a copy below $20 is just easy
I can't see how this is material for consolewar shitposting, unless you mean the "b-b-but it's portable" meme (which you can easily counter it by saying "just hack your 3DS" or "buy the Vita version", both are cheaper ways to play the game)

Only autistic rule I'm aware is something related to selling the game in digital stores. Switch is literally the only version of the game where you can buy it digitally
Maybe is the same rule, not sure