Would you still go back in time to 2004/2007 in order to play vanilla/TBC WoW again despite knowing the game inside-out...

Would you still go back in time to 2004/2007 in order to play vanilla/TBC WoW again despite knowing the game inside-out? Keep in mind you still would have to deal with the shitty internet/hardware of the time.

And for the sake of the argument, let's assume you're also not allowed to play on the same realms as you did back then to prevent you from giving your past self any advantages and creating time paradoxes.

Yes, because the MMO community back then would have made it worth it.

I would go back to play in the golden age of Warcraft 3. Without a second thought.

Nope, modern games are much better. Not talking about mmo genre which is dead but everything else.

Would the community still be the same? If so, absolutely.

x1000 this

Yes, a player with the know-how back when the game started could be like a God to all the other players who don't know what the fuck is going on.

Nah. The fun of that era for me was that I didn't know shit. I'll never be able to recapture that feeling.

Exactly this one... so I would feel hyped for wow again

I would go back to 2004 to stop myself from playing that game.

>ywn to back to a time where knowledge of game mechanics made you a god

I have a lot of good memories of how baiting interrupts and downranking made me leaps and bounds better than the average person on my server. Being able to kill really bad (REALLY BAD) level 60s at level 40 is something I really miss--these days a level advantage is a guaranteed kill.

absolutely

This. As much as I'd want to I know it wouldn't be the same. I'd happily go back to the old Barrens chat for a night though.

>Going back in time, purely to play WoW, with the knowledge you have in 2017
It would be exploits day and night. By the time Wrath of the Lich King rolled around, I would have one of the highest rated PVP rankings of all time.

Same, only it would be me getting into the AH much earlier than I did.

Still my favorite minigame.

>389181230
No (you) for you.

>knowing about stunherald and mace talents before anyone else in pvp
Oh fuck yes.

>implying anyone DIDNT KNOW about stunherald 1 day into BC

You would not have nearly as much advantage as you think you would. By early BC we had players like Neilyo vanishing blinds and sapping vanishes. You would still get dumpstered even with 12 years of experience, my man.

>HUNT 50 FEL THINGIES

for fuck sake no

Nope, I would still get bullied in world pvp and would still be shit at BGs.

Nope. Nostalgia goggles is all it is I have learned. Everyone has nostalgia for it, someday people will be nostalgic about today. Just live your life now.

>having shit internet in 2007

lmao burgers

>get to play OG WoW again
>can't play on my mother server Moon Guard

I just want to see it pre-ERP Goldshire invasion again

You can play it now.

Except this time we make sure dota never happens.

Groundhog day me up senpai 2004 - 2008

I would in a heart beat. I'd probably play up to WotLk though.