Playing Cold Steel 2, should I build Rean around damage...

Playing Cold Steel 2, should I build Rean around damage, switching his Master Quartz to Tauros for the additional damage, or should I keep Force so he can quickly regain CP so he can keep using delay attacks and retain his speed? If not Rean, should I give Tauros to anyone?

Trails/Kiseki/Capcom thread

>Capcom
Shit, meant *Falcom

Force is not as OP anymore so the near universal choice for Rean is Murakumo so he can get those sweet sweet crits.
>Should I give Tauros to anyone
You can potentially give it to Laura/Millium and also give her the Domination quartz so you can do some immense damage with her after you buff her.

Wouldn't Murakumo be better suited for Fie, though? I was planning on giving it to her, but taking what you said into consideration, that would leave Rean with a subpar Master Quartz. Should I give Fie Falco then?

No point in giving Fie extra chances for criticals when you can get guaranteed criticals if you give her the quartz that makes all dodge-counter attacks criticals, I think it was called Wrath. You can give her anything and it'll work, but I mostly kept the one she started out with

What about for giving her maximum EVA? Two Evergreens and Evade quartz? Should I slap on an EVA-boosting MQ to top it off or would I be fine with just the general quartz and equipment?

Why the fuck is Skeletor in Cold Steel 3?

I think there's a certain type of armor you can buy in the Artisan Alley in Bareahard that gives you a good chunk of Evasion. There's footwear for more evasion too but I forget where to get them. Then stack up on those aforementioned Evergreen, Evade 3, and one more accessory I forget and then she's untouchable. I don't think you'll need a dedicated Master Quartz for it.

Gee Rean, how come your school lets you have TWO MQ slots?

build Rean around delaying the fuck out of pepople

Who's the best status ailment machine?

The Abyss Shadow? That and the Evergreen seems to be the combination everyone recommends for building Fie. Can't check what it gives at the moment, though.

Now what about for Sara? Is she well off enough with her default MQ?

you dont think western cartoons never had any influence with there shit to?

Machias. I slapped all the multi-ailment quartz on him and his AOE just gave every sort of ailment you could ask for.
I forget which it was but that sounds familiar. Phantom Thief's Cape exists too.
>Sara
I actually didn't use her all that much but Thor wasn't all that great of one to my memory.

My favorite teacher is a permanent character, right? I'm Part 3 of Act 1, and I've been waiting for her to join the party.

In CS2, yeah. She'll stick with you to the end
>Part 3 of Act 1
Yeah, you're getting there

Make fie a dodge tank and you've won the game. Rean is best suited for delay spamming, make sure you take the right accessory to do it.

On chapter six of cold steel 1 on pc, should I wait for cold steel 2 to release on pc as well, or should i just get it for my vita?

Might as well wait, unless you don't want transfer bonuses, want to explore Nord at twice the size, or want to experience ALL OF ME's 3fps extravaganza.

For a game that ends on a cliffhanger like Cold Steel 1, get to the ending, and if you feel the series has that much agency over your interest that you want to play it immediately after, then buy it on your Vita. If you can wait, wait for PC.

The framerate is abysmal on Vita.
I ended up replaying 2 on it right after replaying 1 on the PC though.

Cold Steel 2 doesn't feel right without McBurn raping the Vita desu

I think the real question here is why isn't Skeletor in everything else?