Which is your favorite koopaling, Sup Forums?

Which is your favorite koopaling, Sup Forums?

Larry.

The one with the huge DSLs

Those thick lips make her look like a massive whore, she's better without them. Hell, I like her better from the mario 3 and mario world cartoons without the exaggerated lips.

Harriet

Who is the mother of Bowser's children?

The koopalings are canon no longer his kids, treated as more like a hired general rather than family. It's just bowser jr that's his one and only kid. This just raises more questions honestly.

Ludwig.
Is Morton anyone's favorite?

Morton seems to be the least favorite since even nintendo made him dumb in color splash

morton cause hes a goofball and a funny guy

No, that's lemmy, the one on the ball.

mine, not even memeing. i love the kiss make-up and his "more brawn than brain" attitude

Nice

Bowser Jr

The one that doesn't take up one of seven spots on a limited roster.

All the koopalings are alternative skins for bowser jr

Not judging, I was just curious. Never hear anyone bring him up.

Referring to Mario Kart.

Well what's cool about morton? Roy is a big guy also and he gets a cool pair of shades

his colour scheme is different from all the others

wanna touch my magic wand?

I think the same thing, but surely there's a reason some people like him.
Maybe just his appearance, it can be anything, really.

spbp
Wendy is the best koopaling

roy is gay

that's because he is adopted

It's Miyamoto dumb fucks he already stated it

Larry, I've always appreciated him as the "straight man."

Miyamoto is Bowser Jr's mother, not the Koopalings'.

Ludwig

Miyamoto is everyone mother, they're all relatives. If they have no canon parents Miyamoto is their mother (He is Peach's mother, Bowser's mother and Bowser Jr's mother

Roy, Iggy or Lemmy

Not a Koopaling.

Roy's our boy

How so?

has the most style, best personality

Morton is my favorite since Super Mario All-Stars

What would a koopalings game be like?

>some quote from a magazine article
>canon

Nintendo has just distanced itself from Bowser being their dad because that would mean Bowser is a TERRIBLE father

Bowser being a terrible dad would be an in character thing

This is cool, post more

>some quote from a magazine article
And the fact that, outside of Germany/Italy, Nintendo has been careful with calling them Bowser's minions, having them refer to Bowser as "Master Bowser" or "Lord Bowser", etc.
In fact, I'm 90% sure one of the reasons the Junior Clown Car replaced Bowser Jr.'s paintbrush is to distance him from the Koopalings (who all have scepters).

Yeah, Nintendo had been distancing the idea they're canonically his children a lot on the 00s when they were pushing Jr a lot. But having them say "Master Bowser" instead of "dad" in games doesn't preclude that they're his kids. Nor does it override older canon that says they are his kids.

The only source that suggested they weren't his kids is an offhand remark from one single magazine article, a non canon source.

Roy's my boy

I'm pretty sure having them refer to Bowser as "Master Bowser" instead of "Dad" like Junior does is a good indication. They have been a bit more "Foot in the door" about it as of late, but it seems like Nintendo prefers keeping it ambiguous for now.
As for older canon, Nintendo really didn't put much effort into retconning the older games. Only, I believe, 2 re-releases of SMB3's story have had a slight rewrite to make the connection slightly more ambiguous. That said, stuff that was made back then probably doesn't hold the same amount of water it does today.

Post more japanese art of the koopalings