Where is your Gamecube right now?

Where is your Gamecube right now?

Don't have one. I use a Wii.

wrapped up in bubble wrap somewhere

collecting dust by the TV (which is also collecting dust)

Under my bed

inside of my classic Wii

Next to my tg16

I don't even know, I haven't seen it in ages. Probably in a closet somewhere or got thrown in the trash.

It's on my dresser.

On my Desktop
Dolphin makes GC & Wii irrelevant

Next to my TV

I sold it to some shmuck who was too dumb to use dolphin

in its box, i dont have a CRT anymore so i just use dolphin

i sold it since the geniuses at nintendo thought it would be a good idea to release component cables for the thing in very limited quantities

Boxed up in the closet with Path of Radiance. Thinking about selling it.

Next to my Sega with Pokemon XD in... and Dust

Sitting under my TV, though I haven't touched it in years

In storage with my PSX, PS2, PS3, N64, Wii, Wii U, and 360.

My younger brother took it with him to college I was almost done playing Metroid prime

on my tv stand/entertainment stand

In a crate in my closet
Seriously fuck the price of those component cables I need a pair.

In a landfill where it belongs.

in my Wii

collecting dust on my headrest thing.
the wii is colllecting dust on the crt. bought a scratched smb2 for seven bucks. i felt like a retard

6ft away from me, next to my CRT. But, I usually use the Wii because it's quieter.

At my parent's place stored away in a drawer I think.

In my basement, stopped reading discs a little around the time I got my Wii so not too big of a loss

behind my bed

with the wii in the dresser

Like an idiot I sold my original gamecube, but now I actually recently bought one to bring back up to the college campus!

Only to remember the TV I brought up doesn't have the proper ports for it so it shows as black n white.

Don't have one

I own one but I just use Dolphin with a gamecube controller adapter

serves you right for bringing the worst 6th gen console to campus

I never got one, and i still want one, it's a very pretty console, specially the purple one.

>my twin brothers birthday
>mommy convinces me to give my ps2 and the games to one and my GameCube and it's games to the other
>now those systems are both gone, along with all the games

Never got one. Wii works very well for a replacement.
I'd only get one if I wanted to authentically play GameBoy games, which I have no desire for.

in the loft with bootleg controllers and a scratched up copy of melee inside

Hooked up to my TV, along with my Wii U, PS3, and Xbox 360.

Though its only purpose is being a dedicated Melee/Mario Party machine when friends are over, because I'd rather upscale my games on Dolphin.

I've got, like, three CRTs in my garage. If you lived close, I'd just give you one.

>XD

Back to your containment site

In my closet with my ps2

In my closet.

It's in pristine condition with gameboy player and broadband adapter attachments. I'm probably going to end up selling it sometime down the line since I just use Dolphin whenever I feel like playing gamecube games.

Burned to ash and bulldozed into the ground with the rest of my game collection and also my house.

My PS4 is my F-zero machine since Redout came out last week.

Hooked up to my TV in case I want to play my GPB.

Dead gpu I guess. The power light and fan still work but no video or sound. I bought a pc controller adapter and play on dolphin.

Gamecube machine broke

I got 1 hooked up with a gameboy player, and another in my closet as a backup.

i sold it once i got a wii

kinda regret it

hooked up in the living room but i play my pirated iso's on my wiiu with nintendont.

In the living room, ready to SMASH

underage

In the trash

Man I would accept super quickly if I could.

Thankfully the larger TVs in the dorms have the right ports and I'm mainly just having the gamecube to play with friends.

About 6 feet away from me in a box.