*snort*

*snort*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfNXruWZrls
youtube.com/watch?v=tP-QJZV1yy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plz donate game I dont know how to get job at age of 40 *snort*

Folks let me tell you about the crazy *snort* day I had today: I had to take the trash out and make lunch!

WHY MY PATREONS NEED TO GET SECOND JOBS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't watch this dude, but it sounds just like that shit Rick and Morty show where the dude burps all the time. Fucking hypocrites.

I KNOW HURRICANE HARVEY HAPPENED AND MANY PEOPLE DONATED TO THOSE IN NEED BUT PLEASE PAY ME INSTEAD

JUST ONE DOLLAR A MONTH FROM A THOUSAND PEOPLE WILL LET ME SIT ON MY ASS AND RECORD MYSELF PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY

What's the news with Philly boy? How's he fucked this week?

Rick's burps last half a second. Phil will snort for up to 3 seconds, excuse himself, say "Ugh!," and completely lose his train of thought

Wait a minute those fans...
NOTHING I COULD DO ACK ACK ACK

>DSP gets combo'd at >50% health
Good muhve good muhve!
>DSP gets combo'd at

youtube.com/watch?v=RfNXruWZrls

what in the fuck

Is that where you came from?

E-celeb threads go on

I thought they went on Sup Forums
>inb4 there's no difference

No, unless they're plinkett then they get a sitcky.

It's both for the same audience: psuedo intellectual redditors who think they're smarter than others

DSPGaming predates e celebs. This is now the time to keep tabs on him, he lost his girlfriend and his Patreon Halloween goal wasn't reached so he's going to miss house payments in September.

Just watching this trainwreck hit its end is fascinating. The begging is real. We all just want him to get a job, that's the final arc for DSPGaming.

>DSPGaming predates e celebs.
Go discuss your imaginary friends and e-celebs on

This thread will be deleted in a while, but you can move here once this one is gone

Phil seems genuinely booty bothered here. He doesn't ignorantly laugh off the hate from voice chat like he used to. He knows he's almost done.

Is he, dare I say it, based?

Said people aren't donating to him because they donated to hurricane relief instead.

no

That's not even Phil's worst overreaction to being trolled while live. I'm surprised everyone seems to have forgotten about this one: youtube.com/watch?v=tP-QJZV1yy8

Someone just post a gif/webm of the masturbation clip already.

>Donating money and pretending you're helping out
I went down a couple of days after the storm happened and swam for people and animals to get them out. THAT is how you help you during a major crisis, not 'donate 1 dollar and sending prayers' nonsense.

Fuck, cant contain the cringe

>new thread
>1 reply

How about you move there buddy

YouTube it my man, you have every piece of info you need.

Yeah but, I just love looking at that scene..

It's glorious, and a reminder that no matter how low ive gone with interaction online..

I've never streamed myself masturbating.

how bout our boy pewds reaction to it

Or you could stop complaining like the worthless nigger you are.