Divinity Series - Original Sin 2

Can we have another comfy Divinity thread? What are you going to play first when OS2 comes out? Playing solo or co-op? Have any plans for DM mode tabletopan?

based Swen edition

youtube.com/watch?v=c-4gxB9ulHk

If you actually think D:OS is above 7/10 then I actually feel sorry for you because it must be difficult being that dumb. And no this isn't opinion,it's objective. One day I'll make an 1 hour long video on YouTube where I release all the hard truths about this game because I don't even know where to start when people ask me about this game. I'd end up spending the night typing out endless paragraphs that would go to waste since all the 15 year olds here have no attention span. I've done it before. Well thought out posts that maybe get one or two replies. Why? Because I'm right and people would rather call me autistic and ignore my post than actually present an argument

I'm not really sold on the game to be honest

It looks pretty cool but it's pretty expensive and none of my mates are too keen on it

well it's not pennies but launching at $45 for a premium hundred hour game is pretty good imo, with the recent hellblade launch at $30 I hope this middle market high quality games at less than 60 USD trend continues. I bought original sin when it was on sale for $20 and after playing it wouldn't have minded paying 60 for it

Hit me with some quick facts.

skeleton bros where u at

I'd love to hear your insightful view on the matter, user

1: that's terror

I'm finally committing a full playthrough of original sin in preparation for 2. I didn't realize how much fucking content there is, looks like it's going to be pushing 60+ hours. Great game tho

I clocked in at 90 hours solo, ending and main quest are really meh but overall a great experience

>Diablo loot
>shitty inventory
>Unfunny "humour"
>gimmicky combats
Was this fixed?

Give me a good co-op CRPG that can alternate between active and turnbased gameplay

Will they have a small on release discount? I am definitely buying this game just not sure if I should do it now.

The game has really good rpg aspects, but the quests/story is dog shit. Combat is pretty good though. I just can't bring myself to play after an hour.

I thought I'd get tired of larians tongue in cheek writing but it's kind of a nice change of pace

no

I might roll a dwarf skeleton warrior that duel wields axes

Don't buy the game at full price. It's not worth it.

the first game takes itself way more seriously and it still makes me chuckle from time to time

It's not possible to fix your bad taste

As far as I know, shit taste is terminal, sorry user