Less than two months

>Less than two months

Are you hyped?

Why would I be hyped for RACIST and MISOGYNISTIC content like this?

I am still pretty floored to be honest. To be getting so many big Nintendo games all in one single year.

Hmm, not really. It's odd, because you'd think the great next Mario platformer to trigger something out of me, but it doesn't. I think it's more because despite so much having been changed, all these new things and gimmicks and new worlds, the objective really hasn't.

>Oh ya, gotta save the princess
>Again

At least, it's trying to give us more of a urgency given that Bowser will eventually marry her if we don't, but... eeehhhhhh. It's hardly motivating and once you do, she's just gonna end up letting herself be kidnapped again in the next game.

At this point, I'd really love to see Nintendo pull our leg on us regarding plot at the very end.

Looks boring tbqh desu

>all I care about is the plot
Homo

>Super Mario Odyssey launching October 27

>Coco by Disney Pixar is launching October 27

>Day of the Dead is celebrated a few days after

Hmm

We have 7 confirmed kingdoms and it will definitely be at least 8, which I would be content with considering how much stuff is in each kingdom. But I hope there are quite a few that they won't show off.

>It's a plot complaint

You fucking wasted my time with the first paragraph, I thought you were going to list some legitimate criticisms.

But user, don't you want to feel motivated throughout the game? I'm not saying "throw in all the cinematics", but it'd be interesting if, for instance, something unexpected were to happen somewhere in the middle or near the end. Ya know, something out of Bowser's reach or something that puts Princess Peach in a entirely new situation and we're completely clueless as to where she is or where she has gone, anything really. I'm not even asking anything too complex.

Yes I am.
But does it annoy anyone else that Mario's hat bobs up off his head constantly? Or just me?
I don't know why.

Yeah but your hype level being based on the plot is retarded.

No, I refuse to play this if they don't include best girl Rabbid Peach.

Are you going to post this in every thread?

Not that I mind.

For the game? Yeah. For finally biting the bullet and buying a Switch? Not really.

>Legitimate criticism

I think it's a little too early to make that kind of judgement, user, I don't have a time machine. If you really wanna know, I do have that slight fear of not wanting the game a bit too easy/casualized or the levels ending up a bit too plain and/or empty looking too, but I guess that applies to everyone on this board.

I am not planning on buying a switch

why?

the games don't appeal to me

It's looking to be even worse than Sunshine, so not really.

the game looks like they took everyones complaints about wanting a 3d open world mario game too literally and made these boring big ass worlds with very very mediocre platforming

Congratulations

I am hyped for super Mario rehash #8592946392

feels like forever. i'm already going crazy waiting for samus returns

>caring about the plot
The adventure itself is the motivatoon for Mario games.

the thread asked if I was excited

I wouldn't say I'm hype, but I'm definitely gonna get it.

I would have gotten the director's autograph if I hadn't been late for literally 5 seconds. Fucking cellphone roaming lag.

Why does Mario look like he's made of plastic?

I want to collect all the moons so I can play the final level, that's my motivation

Yes, but I'd be feeling the hype more if there wasn't a ton of stuff in the meantime I'm planning on getting on 3DS, Samus Returns, Mario & Luigi Supestar Saga DX and Layton. I'm also getting Fire Emblem Warriors on Switch the week before Odyssey comes out, but that one doesn't look as good as these other games.

I feel like that, of all the games that have been on the Switch so far, Super Mario Odyssey will be The One. It just feels like it IS the Switch.

Yeah! Im eating my own feces in the meantime, feels just the same as playing this masterpiece :)

The waiting pains me, college will be difficult in October

I feel glad that many Nintendo fans are going to have a new great Mario game but Nintendo games are sadly not my thing. Hope It's all your dreamed for though!

looks pretty good to me

This post is too good to be true

I was. Not anymore. Can't get a Switch and couldn't even bring myself to replay SM3DW because it felt like a hand-held chore.

I just want another fun Mario game.

fuck off with your buzzwords

Shitty plastic shaders.

>you'll never get melee-levels of detail again

You're just spreading negativity. Nobody cares, nobody is listening.