Less than 24 hours to finish LR Goku

Less than 24 hours to finish LR Goku.

How is the farming going? Me? I need 377 medals and I am thinking of refilling for those kais

>just finished the grind
>hits for around 800k linked with bardock, 450k otherwise
>destroys the synergy of the rest of my team
He's only worth it for the 50 stones.

When are category leaders/leader skills coming to global?

Finished + maxed him out in potential system about a week ago. Have no desire to grind much else each day now for a while...

In about 4 months. They're gonna wait until all the 120% leads are distributed.

I got this game a week ago and am just casually playing through the main story. Idk what else i should work for. I know how awakening works but i dont have anyone good enough to invest in. How do i tell whos good to level up and who isnt

What do you have?

Post your box user.

Whats the second best thing if I dont have TEQ Bardock?

Also, how much stones would you spend for 10 kais?

Anyone else here fighting that urge for just one more roll on the PHY Banner?

Won't feel satisfied until I get either that Super Buu or Sealtenks but I've already rolled 3 times and nothing, plus I may have a little over 200 stones but I want to blow my load on that Gogeta/Janemba discount banner in 6 weeks or longer.

50 free ones but I'd NEVER pay money for them

So which banner are YOU waiting for and why?

That was my plan if I rolled PHY Cooler, but the gasha was having none of that.

The 2nd anniversary TEQ SSJ2 Goku.

I'm currently grinding up for my second LR Goku to max out his SA, then I'll be done. Less than 100 medals away. Even though a lot of people are saying he isn't really worth it I started playing a little over a month ago and this LR Goku will be one of the best TEQ units I'll have.

Is there a list of whats coming and whats in them?

I rolled it once just for the Elderkais

Either the one you posted because I already have a mostly optimal Super PHY team or the Gogeta one because of all the amazing units it has.

who else do you have on teq? how does he destroy your synergy if you have bardock?

Why is Super ignoring this fusion? I don't like kid trunks/goten but Gotenks is great, and SS3 was practically gag-OP tier. Strange how so many literal whos got a massive power up and these guys seemed to get weak as shit.

Reposting from an old thread

>SSJ3 Goku Angel and Masked Saiyan. Super 17, Kid Buu (with the additional Dokkan Event Stage), then INT Gogeta and STR Janemba. After that Phy SSJ3 Gotenks/Fusion banner.

If Banners last for around 2 weeks, then we won't be seeing Godtenks and Co. until around the end of October. As for what's in them, best bet is to watch pulls on youtube.

>Why is Super ignoring this fusion?

Same reason they backpedaled hard on having Buu in the tournament; the team can't write for OP characters. I'm equally pissed because I would have loved seeing Gotenks, Buu or somebody wreck shit instead of the same old jobbers.

>godtenks
>teq rage trunks
>ss4 gogeta
>base vegito
>gf
>bardock
Without fierce battle or ki links, he ruins everything.

oh riiight, forget about gogeta lel

so gotenks and gogeta go together right? rage trunks and vegito on other rotation? cause I don't see how lr goku and bardock isn't better, unless gotenks and gogeta are on different rotations

well?