Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous thread >Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XM0qy
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2723446
youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY
i.imgur.com/yxsjrnu.png
imgur.com/a/XzN7W
imgur.com/a/RMbdI
xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/At_the_Pollen_Works
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/9/96/Riki_(Assist_Trophy).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140901140013
xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Riki?file=riki_concepts.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANCHOR POST

Requesting Lylatt-chan unknowingly sitting on Rosalina, Wendy or Cloud- please and thanks!

and anchoring my question:

Your waifu loves you!

CAST OFF

Requesting Mata Hari wearing a red tshirt with the Buster symbol on it, or a green tshirt with the Quick symbol on it.
Or other FATE/GO girls like Artemis, and Drake.

I would like to see Fiolina Germi and Marco Rossi recreating the picture related.

Requesting Ramlethal in a super short and thin sling bikini.
Areolas and bush peeking out.

Your waifu is weak! Pathetic and weak! Her form is abysmal as well!

This but with Eri and Tarma.

Requesting Carol (aka Painwheel) slapping Filia's tits playfully. Or motorboating them.

Requesting Queen Knight light femdom or using an user's "disgusting peasant penis" as a royal throne.

Draw some cute happy big-breasted Elphelt
Specific idea, showering or bathing.

Requesting Aigis turned into a thicc heart eyed emoji girl or some other thicc emojigirl of your choice via phone.
imgur.com/a/XM0qy

You aren't him.

whos the big boobie girl with the test tubes in her coat

Requesting the image in the middle with Makoto Naegi and Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa.

Sexy Sister Miriam please

This but with Jack-O'

This but with Ramlethal

I would like to request Ahri seeing Sona getting gangbanged and masturbating to it.

Idea based off this: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2723446

Requesting Akuma and Ganondorf having a drink in a pub together.

I'd like a drawing of Io from the game Granblue Fantasy wearing a schoolgirl outfit please

>he has a waifu

I thought this was done with and I would never see it again.

Requesting Palm and Reco looking up at the starry night skiy, it would be cool if they were on their fighters too!

Requesting futa Aigis domming Misha.

Alternatively, requesting a fusion of Aigis and Misha

Requesting Charlotte being surprised cause the viewer found her painting her toenails

What makes you say that, user?

Draw her spats-clad ass, for example while doing some stretches or workouts like squats, or sweaty post-workout if you'd rather do that.

Requesting nude Nitocris shaves her pussy.
She has a big thick bush and shaves in the moment one side/half.
Egyptians are well-known for hairless bodies.

Menat grinding on her little ball thing
Or fucked in the ass doing her splits.
Or as a pharaoh, anubis, or apophis monster girl from MGE

Requesting twintelle realizing she's a pokemon and evolving.

Give me a request that will guarantee OP if it is done

requesting rozalin wearing tight latex and high heels and holding a gun or rifle

Sachiko

draw juri as a thick milf with really bad anatomy

I want to say your wrong, but I am 100% sure some person would make that the OP becuase he thinks that it would be funny.

I would like a drawing of Ryuka doing some karaoke or other side activities from the Yakuza franchise. For karaoke, it can even be like youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY the delusion part with the dancers. Or fuck just draw her drunk with a huge bottle of booze, or with Kazuma Kiryu

Requesting Ayumi from Corpse Party. Completely nude with blood splashed on her and surrounded by lit candles for some spooky lewd.

Since this is the new thing for Beatmania, I'd like to request something racing related (think Daytona USA, or Gran Tourismo) with Rasis from SDVX

guarantee you a million (you)s at least

Virginia contetedly sitting on a bed in her usual clothes, or simple pajamas, as Jet braids her hair from behind, annoyed.
They're from Wild Arms 3, by the way.

Requesting Zidane admiring Garnet's but like in pic related.

Request related to the endgame of the first Metal Gear for MSX2. Minor spoilers:
So, right before facing the titular Metal Gear, you have to pass in a room almost entirely covered in an electric floor; Jennifer tells you to just run for it, and in order to not lose all you health, you have to eat your rations every couple of steps.
I want an image capturing that, a young Solid Snake running on this electric floor while chugging down canned rations quickly.

had a general idea on what should it be.

There's no such thing as a guaranteed OP, but something that'll help is if your art is good. Do you have any examples of your work?

Something of Grea's big breasts, from Granblue.

Requesting the rad idol from im@s Cinderella Girls, Ibuki Komatsu, wearing a bikini and lying on a towel at the beach, but covering herself with 2 skates, one with a top bikini print, and the other one with a bottom bikini print.
Or as some kind of skate-warrior.
Also requesting colors for this: i.imgur.com/yxsjrnu.png

This is a blatant lie because memes and saucy images of anime girls get you OP

>not just drawing for lulz and You's alone

Requesting Es in Litchi's outfit (Blazblue) or her own chinese dress.

I might do this

no, who ever has the autism to wait and make the next thread first gets the Op

well this op is just a good drawing

I've done it before and it didn't work :^(

It usually is or supposed to be, but it's more like

Keep trying my friend.

make sure the anatomy is really bad so people get mad and notice which will raise your op chance

git gud

Requesting Valentine, from Skullgirls, doing the heartboob meme

the only answer is to draw smugger and more intricate Sachikos until one of them works

Requesting Penny from Fortnite wearing 2B's leotard without the skirt.

So I can draw my trash MS Paint meme drawings and make it the Op every time??

Requesting Aqua getting full nelson anal fucked with her spats pulled down, her face showing that she's struggling to handle it

With enough autism, yes.

>when kawaii boku becomes kawaii ore

Requesting Jessica Albert wearing the MEGA MILK shirt except it doesn't fit her well

No, and fuck you.

Three to go.

Requesting second and last time, don't want to be annoying:

just requesting Terra Branford in Red Mage attire. I pictured FFXIV art as a main reference but any FF Red Mage attire and sword will do, if you want. kthx

Requesting Toko Fukawa/Genocide Jack and Peko Pekoyama double grinding their pussies on opposite sides of a dick.

You can find the pose here:
imgur.com/a/XzN7W

Requesting Angie Yonaga from Danganronpa V3 do the popular hand pose by Angela Merkel on the right image. Why? Because I always think about Merkel when I see the name "Angie". Germanfags call her often Angie too.

Is this the delinquent sachiko that I need to read the manga to find out about.

Requesting Wicke after just getting out of bed, with her hair down/disheveled, and wearing just a T-shirt and panties.

not OR but great work again

the flatties in the background are always a nice touch
(also can you post all of the current batch to imgur, want to be sure I didn't miss any)

TOO BIG!

Requesting some thicc and or shortstack Aigis

cool

>filename

Disgusting

Because there's NO MORE HEROES ITS KILL OT BE KILLED

Nice, thanks.

Thanks, I'd give you an imgur but I honestly don't remember which ones were part of the list and which ones were done before. Maybe just check my name on the booru once it gets updated.

just upload whatever then, it's mostly to check if I missed one

Requesting Shantae dressed up like Kamen Rider Ex-Aid!

So that one's yours too, huh

Well alright then.
imgur.com/a/RMbdI

Requesting Shulk forcing himself to eat a red pollen orb, with Riki cheering him, unaware of Shulk's growing regret and sickness. It's all based on their Heart-to-Heart conversation!

xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/At_the_Pollen_Works

Riki Refs:
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/9/96/Riki_(Assist_Trophy).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140901140013

xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Riki?file=riki_concepts.jpg

Either that or an injured-looking Shulk being patched up by Sharla, who's scolding his recklessness.

Sharla Ref:
imgur.com/a/CQfuG

If all fails, requesting slightly chubby Shulk~

Thank you in advance, I hope you have fun!

Requesting some nonlewd snek

ENOUGH

I don't know how to feel becuase I find that Aigis one incredibly cute.

ah I think I had them all, thanks dude

Requesting Misha, from Ar Tonelico, in a variant of the original movie poster for The Thing (1982) depicted on the right. The title of the "movie" can be "THE MISHA"

Alternatively, requesting Misha, in a husky costume, sprinting through the arctic while being chased.

I wonder what's for dinner?

Requesting the Engineer from Tf2 like in pic related holding wrench or gunslinger with it respective sentry on his left.

Requesting it in Red and Blue variant, you can add the silly hats if you want.

>tfw monmusu quest is the only game you've finished over the last 5 years

Honoka wearing her DLC swimsuit eating the junk food from DoA Xtreme 3 and then sitting in the toilet like in the reference.

where are those phrases coming from?