I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2017/09/02/robin-atkin-downes-isnt-voicing-travis-in-no-more-heroes-for-nintendo-switch/
youtube.com/watch?v=4F86cYaCGyw&index=2&list=FL5ZIG5gOZks0l9JN5V6laZQ
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/09/03/suda51-travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes-interpreter-switch-reveal.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what happened?

mynintendonews.com/2017/09/02/robin-atkin-downes-isnt-voicing-travis-in-no-more-heroes-for-nintendo-switch/

HAYTERED

who cares lol

>wanted more money
>got kicked out of synchronising No More Heroes
>"begs" on twitter
>but shits fucked

EYES ON KAZUHIRA

Youre not the user who asked, so fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=4F86cYaCGyw&index=2&list=FL5ZIG5gOZks0l9JN5V6laZQ

lol
weebshit
who cares

FUCKHEAD!!

It obviously wasn't the same voice in the trailer.

So is this a port or a new game? I only played NMH 1 and 2 on Wii, and then they just started doing remasters.

The moment I seen his image, I knew what this was going to be about.

Sup Forums had a couple low tiered voice actors stop by here before, so I do feel their pain. The people that are stuck voicing anime, have to go without work, just to make people like Phil Lamaar and Troy Baker richer.

It was only an announcement trailer for a game that's barely began production. Don't see why he wouldn't be back unless he asks for AAA money on an obviously indie budget game.
The original NMH trailer had placeholder actors too btw.

New game
Spin off, but plays the same
Indie games are mixed in for whatever reason

>Travis
>No More Heroes
Some literally who IP.

It's a new game, but it's a smaller scale thing. Suda says he wants to expand the series and foster the character of Travis some more and that this sort of thing would lead to a direct numbered sequel

Is this what Sup Forums has become

>Is this what Sup Forums has become
Sup Forums has always been like this

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/09/03/suda51-travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes-interpreter-switch-reveal.aspx

RAD is in everything, losing one gig really doesn't matter especially a franchise that's niche anyway.

who the fuck are you niggers and why don't you remember this game, it wasn't even that long ago, what the fuck

i dont play weebshit