>Still no let it die PC port
Shit screams generic MMO.

>All these console exclusives coming to PC
>I don't even care enough to buy them

Feels good, OP

>he doesn't know

Soon faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CYE-sCXdmU

You're probably going to spam "salty grapes" or whatever, but I honestly don't care about this game or even GTA for that matter.

Just give me a new Bully game, Rockstar.

It pains me to dust off my 360 and play this game. Doesnt rockstar know they would make a shit ton of money?

It might have to do with music rights buck fuck dude.

>his evidence

Kekekekkekekekekekekkekekkekek

The code for this game is complete garbage and it would look/play like shit anyways since it was made for ancient gen consoles.

>gta 3
>gta vice city
>gta san Andreas
>all on PC

Nice denial coping mechanism you got there mustard.

nice the framerate is already on par with ps3

>I don't care

Translation: "I CARE IMMENSELY"

Well it's true and it does help coping with the fact that the team who made it were incompetent enough to fuck up the code.

RDR was a tech demo that turned into a full game, its development was a clusterfuck. Rockstar doesn't want to spend the money on a pc port, especially now that 2 will be on pc.

>PC fags will never get the feel of riding into Mexico for the first time with this playing in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IkvAb6THQY

Bravo RockStar

>they won't release it after RDR2 does amazingly well.

>never
That PS3 emulator is making decent progress user. Won't till a while after 2 comes, but it's coming.

>implying everyone hasn't played it on their 360

2 will have an online money generator like GTA:O. Why would they compete with that? Maybe years from now when pc's can brute force the issues with 1.

it's being emulated soon autismo , so you can stop pretending to like this shitty game

>autismo
and reddit decides to chime in.

I own a gaming PC and a PS4 so whatever

you sure showed me

half breed scum

I wish I could play it on PC even though I already played it on PS3.

>being a corporate shill in current year
lmao

it triggered you enough to respond...so yeah :)

After playing this game again recently it hasn't aged well at all. The beginning especially moves at such a slow pace, it got boring really quickly.

Fuck off ADHD faggot.

maybe call of duty is more your speed, autist

>too slow
>literally every GTA beginning is slow

nigga are you serious

>implying it won't be here in less than a year
persona 5 is already running perfectly playable on higher end pcs
youtube.com/watch?v=cLOtH14p5Ac

even if this shit did magically get ported to pc today you faggots would play it for a couple of hours, complain about it, and then never touch it again/talk about it again on here.

It's a good game, but it's not THAT good. The online was shit and the campaign took maybe 30 hours if that to beat. No replayability at all. The story isn't even that good, people just praise it because of the "oh no he dies :(" twist. It's a pretty cliche western revenge tale.

Get outta here with your weeb trash.

Do you even watch the video you linked in? Shit looks like ass.

Don't even get me started on this fucking game.
It's literally an hour of dialogue then 10 minutes of gameplay, then another hour of dialogue. rinse and repeat till it's over. It's like playing a fucking slideshow.

what i'm saying is red dead will be ready soon™

I just liked it was the first "cowboy simulator" that wasn't garbage.

I've already played the game and completed it when it came out spergs. Not saying it's a bad game but playing it again made me realise how slow going the game is in parts. No need to get mad, autists.

should be an easy as fuck port as well cause it's on the xbone

It's a ps3 game, what do you expect.

>the online was shit

It was pretty fun, you friendless faggot.

The most fun i had playing it was just going to the woods with a friend and trying to knife fight bears.
Or throwing dynamite at each other in a river.

So it's a purseowner game?

>Nevereverfags pretending they didn't get BTFO for life after GTA V PC reveal

There is a reason goldenface is retired and no one cares about RDR on PC anymore, especially since the sequel is a confirmed sharkcard farm with little focus on single player after launch and you can get a PS3 for pennies.

Rockstar has fallen from grace.

I can't believe people are still justifying their gamble on the worst console generation with this mediocre cover-based shooter with way too many cutscenes.

I played this game to death on release and believe me they're not missing much. The only reason anyone on Sup Forums even likes it is because it's an exclusive they can flaunt, despite being boring dogshit with an awful story.

>being so retarded about how emulation development works

fucking children I swear...

>let it die
>MMO
you don't even know what you're fucking talking about

>despite being boring dogshit with an awful story
You're trying too hard, my man.

>Character named Irish
>an untrustworthy drunk

Based RockStar

hey faggot see this comment right here
That's me, i played the online. It wasn't that fun unless you played free roam or the co op shit with the mexican bunkers or whatever. Tdm and everything else was a god damn mess,

And 7 years old too. And it still can't run decently on that $1000 machine. Some master race you guys are.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ11gHIJKj4

you aren't getting a current gen port either

Why the fuck would you EVER play the game modes? The only good game mode Rockstar ever had was Cops N Robbers in GTAIV online.

It couldn't run decently on a ps3 either but you faggots still praise it to no end.

I wish I could experience RDR with a single digit frame rate too ;_;

This game looks like a total piece of shit.

I didn't give a shit over half a decade ago, and I don't give a shit now.
rdr2 will likely be released on pc, and I still won't play it.

>And it still can't run
not for long, since based kd11 is working on the case

Not him but why wouldn't you? They put them in there for a reason. The only fun you could have was on free roam and even that got old quickly. The online was trash.

>shitty ps3 port
if xenia ever gets working good, would it be better for emulating most console exclusives?

You could just sign up for the ps now trial and play it that way.

I haven't played RDR yet and I'm wondering if I should wait for this or just get it on the Xbone where it'll at least have a stable 30fps.

Everyone who cares about this game has played it by now.

>why wouldn't you

Because they were tacked on and unfun? Why would you tell me they suck then ask why I wouldn't play them? You answered your own question before you even asked it.