Did this game forever ruin the integrity of indie games?

Did this game forever ruin the integrity of indie games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw8lHMCm2Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=GfWB8odAPdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

indie games never had integrity

Indie games have gone and will go through way worse than that.

(Modern) Indie devs being dicks never really helped.

If anything it destroyed Kenji's integrity.

It proved that japanese devs become shit when they work together with westerners.It also proves that crowdfunding videogames is a fucking awful thing.

No, but Mighty Number 9 and the OUYA forever ruined the integrity of Kickstarter.
The only good thing to come from Might Number 9 was it finally revealed Inafune for being the conniving Jew he always was and has been.

Mighty Gunvolt Burst is pretty awesome and we might have never gotten that game without Mighty No. 9.
That said, Mighty Gunvolt Burst would have probably been better without Beck and Mighty No. 9. So yeah.

There are still plenty of good games coming out from Kickstarter and Fig. It's just that people want something more than just concept art and ideas nowadays.

The miracle of this game was to ruin Keiji's career and reputation. Thank fuck, that stupid poll rigging half-assing shit.

What I find funny was that Inti Creates developed the game, yet Inafune suffered the most damage. Then again he did let everyone put the blame on him.

Mighty Gunvolt was decent though and Mighty Gunvolt Burst is legit good.

Can someone reuse that design in a Megaman fangame? Thank god she's not in MN9.

>reminded of MML3's waifu poll
It still hurts

Inafune acted as spokesperson for all the games he produced. Meaning he fielded the media. What that meant is he got way more praise for the games than he had any right to. But for MN9, it backfired as he got way more blame than he should have gotten.

He chose the team, so he gets responsibility. Just because Capcom outsources for its games doesn't mean it's not Capcom's fault, either.

Hopefully it brought Inafune's ego down a few notches.

>No, but Mighty Number 9 and the OUYA forever ruined the integrity of Kickstarter.

Damaged it.

The thing that will truly destroy crowdfunding is Star Citizen if it tanks.

>The thing that will truly destroy crowdfunding is Star Citizen if it tanks.

New Megaman made by fans like Sonic Mania when?

>Star Citizen
What even was star citizen
I keep seeing it mentioned and how it was cancelled or something

It worked out for Inafune in the end, he somehow managed to get his company picked up by level 5.

That sounds fair, but I still think Inti Creates deserved more flak considering they made the game part and they also churned out several titles between then.

Let this guy tell you about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=xw8lHMCm2Lc

For the love of fuck no
I dont want another fucking 2d megaman
we already had enough with mm9/10

I cant do it
The cringe is too fucking hard to watch

But it's Lowtax, it's a parody.

>Inafune thought the fanbase would call themselves "Mighties".

>they don't know about yogscast

Inti wasn't involved in the game as much as yo think. The damage was already done by the time Inti got their hands messy.

Comcept is an art/design studio. They make comcept art and spin out ideas. They don't make any games. They have to pair with other studios who know programming and game design. Inti made the actual game, based on the specifications Comcept told them to and the designs/story they made up.

Comcept's nature led to a lot of confusion about who did what in these games.

No. There are still tons of great indie games being released.

My first indie games were Cave Story and La Mulana. I've been a huge advocate of indie games since

A few (or even a lot of) bad apples aren't going to change the fact that many of my favorite game experiences have come from indie developers, and that you simple can't get similar titles from modern, larger game studios

youtube.com/watch?v=GfWB8odAPdA

>after all the shit this went through, the main dude bought a shitty expensive car with all that money

Tried to back this but amazon payments had some error that prevented it from going through. Dodged a bullet.