Who plays ROBLOX?

Do any other people play ROBLOX???

wtf nigga you must be braindead if you play ROBLOX lol

No

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCOX

baby wants his bottle?

SHUT UP GUYS ROBLOX IS BETTER THAN ALL OF Y'ALL FACES I'M TELLING MY MOM ON YOU

get out of Sup Forums you are too young to be here

It's alright.

The autism is real.

Roblox is a ###############

I DO NOT HAVE AUTISM YOU GUYS HAVE AUTISM ROBLOX IS BETTER THAN MINECRAFT I BET ALL OF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT MINECRAFT SUCKS YOU DOO DOOS

Get outta here mental patient. No one likes retards like you shitting all over Sup Forums. Disgusting vile demon.

MY HATERS IN REAL LIFE

holy shit let this thread die already its not funny anymore -_-

YOUR MOM DYING OF CANCER IS FUNNY

So now you're trying to be edgy? Man...this is why kids like you are the fucking worst. Kill yourself already before I make you.

HOW ABOUT YOU KILL YOURSELF

I'MMA BOUT TO MAKE A KILLING PLACE OF YOU IF YOU KEEP THIS UP

I really don't know what's worse. The blatant falseflagging, or the newfags falling for it.

Just let this thread die already, you piece of shit.

I just want to let you know OP that you look fucking retarded even when you're baiting

HOW ABOUT YOU DIE YOU DOO DOO HEAD

THIS IS NOT BAIT I AM A 10 YEAR OLD WHO LOVES ROBLOX AND I HEARD OF Sup Forums WHICH IS COOL SO I DECIDED TO SPREAD SOME ROBLOX SO SHUT UP

Enjoy the ban senpai

You are trying too hard with your bait. Stop it and come up with some better bait then that.

THIS IS NOT BAIT HOW MANY TIMES DO I TELL YOU

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING HIGH

YOU ENJOY THE BAN FROM ROBLOX SENPEE

Obvious bait is obvious

THIS IS NOT BAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god a mod put this thread on auto sgae

Yup, this is totally not bait. Not at all.
*sarcasm*

THIS IS THE GUN I WILL USE ON MY HATERS :)

dude seriously this bait is not funny anymore

let it die and move on. come up with better bait if you want

THIS IS NOT BAIT I'MMA USE THAT GUN AND MURDER YOU

>playing Redditblox shit after 2011

ROBLOX is cancer

>bumping this thread
Fucking retards

NO IT ISN'T

IT'S ROBLOX TO YOU

DAB ON DEM HATERS

COME ON DAB DAB DAB DAB

100% chance soxviper is in this thread acting like a fucking retard. this is why nobody likes you dumbass

dabbing is dead nigger

God damn it Sup Forums mods continue to prove themselves fucking more and more worthless by the day

WHO THE HECK IS SOXVIPER I NEVER HEARD OF HIM??? DOES HE PLAY ROBLOX

piss off dumbass. nobody likes you and nobody thinks your shit is funny

NO DABBING IS NOT DEAD DO YOU WANT ME TO DAB ON YOU????????????

YOUR FUNERAL IS FUNNY

nobody thinks youre funny

Shut the fuck up, already.

"HOW DARE THEE IMMA HACK YO ROBLOX ACCOUNT" That's probably your response to me. Pussy.

whats going on in this thread

WHEN WAS I EVER TRYING TO BE FUNNY DUMBUTT

IMMA KILL U WITH MY GUN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

autism at it's finest

IM SO ANGRY AT YOU GUYS YOU ARE ALL GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A true "SAVED , BELIEVER" is identified with Christ in HIS DEATH. Not only was Christ crucified on Calvary,but a saved believer was crucified as well within Him. What this means is that this is the end of the believers self as a sinner in God's sight. God looks at self righteousness as filthy rags.(this is a very strong analogy, demonstrating the significance of importance to Gods message on this matter. Filthy rags in those times were referred to woman's menstrual bloody dirty rags).The believer after being crucified in Christ is a new creation through what Christ has done on the cross at Calvary. Our old ways have died. We are righteous in the eyes of GOD not by our own deeds or by following traditional religion,but by truly believing what Christ has done for us and sin then has no longer won. It means for the saved believer the end of the persons life . Being crucified with Christ. The end of a believer as a child of ADAM,but a new creation in Christ.. The old child has been crucified and has no longer has claims on the believers life. This "TRUTH" is their(my) standing with GOD as well as it is truth with the believers(my)behavior. The believer does not cease to live as a personality or as an individual. We are the one who is seen by GOD as having died is not the same who lives. It is no longer"I who live"but it manifests as "Christ who lives in me". Our savior Jesus Christ did not die for the believer(me) in order that we may go on living our lives as we choose. Christ died for us believers so that for now on He might be able to live HIS life in US(me)! The life I live now is this Human body,I (you)live by Faith in the Son of GOD, Jesus Christ.We must walk in this Faith and take our authority. For CHRIST is within us now and SIN(AKA the devil)has no residence in our body mind and soul-SIN cannot occupy residence what CHRIST occupies. Sin must flee!

fuck you you're univited to the raid

FAITH means total reliance,dependence on CHRIST by fully yielding to HIM,by allowing Christ to live HIS life in the saved believer. That being said,the true believers life is Christ and not a law or religion.(Gods laws,10 commandments are written in our hearts thru HIS SPIRIT which takes residence within us when we are saved. It is a natural law that will convict us if we do not obey it. Our nature thru the sanctification and grace of GOD enables us to naturally thru our spirit being, follow His laws,and not by our striving to do our own works conditionally. It is not a matter of striving,but of trusting that we live in Christ. A true believer naturally will live a HOLY life,they live not out of fear or punishment,but out of LOVE to the Son of GOD,with whom GOD loved so much He gave His life for us.Therefore, Let us have heartfelt sincere, heartfelt prayer thanking God(Jesus Christ) for what He has done for us and ask and yield to Him that His life,His character,His Spirit be manifested in our hearts(lives). Thanking God for His unconditional grace upon us believers who have truly died on the cross with Christ. Let us receive it so that we may be the true example of Christ and become Christ so that our light will shine and penetrate to others. In Christ Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Dude using your bait over and over again is never good. Do you want new bait?

>XD dab on the haters bro
Fuck off.
You have to be 18 and older to post here, kid.

THIS IS NOT BAIT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THE S WORD WITH YOU HUH UH HUH?!

Ok fuck this time to crash this thread with no survivors

we're the new b you autists we're going to close the pool

You know that you are too young to be in Sup Forums when you can't even type sex in even one of your posts.

Fuck off Swadley

I just want a fine roblox thread

>muh anime snuff
yawn

STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM TIRED OF YOU GUYS ROASTING ME AND MAKING FUN OF ME THATS IT YOU ARE ALL EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL!!! F U ALL! YOU ARE ALL POOPHEADS YOU ALL SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ROBLOX AND IP BANNED FROM THE INTERNET FOREVER I HOPE YOU ALL GET DDOSED

Oh hey guro thread nice

ALSO STOP POSTING ANIME GORE ITS TOO SCARY :(

fuck off kid if you don't like it then stop the thread now

I'M GONNA TELL MY MOM ON YOU ALL >:((((((((((((((((((((

Most comfy tycoon

Stop posting, Op. Your autism is blocking all the guro

One of the few good tycoons

Alright fine. It's bait everyone

What a surprise. [not]

i enjoy memes

You fucking nigger

>countless fetish games on roblox