This game is good

This game is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/burning-the-midnight-oil_51303?st=quicksearch&ref=midnight oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread is good bait.

Impossible. Sup Forums tells me there are no good games, ever. wtf

>grrrrl power
>pink anarchy symbol
>women would be raped to death in true anarchy
Really makes you think

hmmmm

I actually liked the first episode of this one over the first episode of the main game, though that may only be because we get to play a different character with different mechanics.

I can't believe two lesbians started a massive forest fire though

Compared to the first game, this one blows it out of the water.

It took all the positive aspects of the first game and turned it up to 11.

At the very least, ditching the retarded and poorly written time power elements has to be a positive. Unless they try to use this to explain the bullshit they never bothered to in the original, which would be a huge mistake.

Oh yeah definitely. The backtalk mechanic is really fun to do too, even if I am garbage at it.

Only major issue...

the "Hawt Dawg Man" outfit in the deluxe version isn't Chloe in a hotdog suit 0/10 shit game want refund.

I both liked and sorta felt weird with the time power stuff, and thankfully so far it doesn't seem TOO focused on supernatural elements or if the ending was hinting at it, they would only play a background part in the game as Chloe had no idea on any sort of powers in the main game, and if any appear in this she wouldn't really focus or even realize anything with it..

I doubt they'll explain any of it, or at least not BLATANTLY to us.

>game

i dont believe you.

shit thread

>won't let me play in 1080p
>shit animations
>displays the Playstation button layout for my 360 controller
>froze after the intro
>refunded

LOL sounds like ur stupid or sommthin

This game is who Chloe really is. Very touching girl it turns out. She loves her daddy, but daddy ain't ever coming back.

how could Sup Forums not like this game

This.

That car smashing scene man, too real

Kek, the full post is better

telltale is better.

I'd play this game if the characters didn't look like complete lesbos

Not after the disaster that was Walking Dead 3's ending

I really love playing as her in this one, since we get to see more of her actual insecurities from HER perspective and not Max's.

It's actually fun to go and interact with new/old characters from a character with a vastly different personality from who we got to play as in the main game.
Her voice being different though is weird, not like, Frank West in DR4 different/weird but definitely noticeable.

>not posting the whole thing.

That entire text back and forth was golden.
Thank you I'm sorry but when I was watching the trailer during that scene I paused on the fathers face and it's fucking gold ok.

I never really enjoyed Telltale games myself, except for Tales of course.

Watched Pewdiepie play it. Never "played" the first game. Was it so cringy? It's really painful to watch

but they are :^)

This song.

I'm not a huge fan of country music but... damn.

William :(

audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/burning-the-midnight-oil_51303?st=quicksearch&ref=midnight oil

>look like lesbos
>look

Boy if you can't handle seeing characters who look gay you're in for a surprise.

I never found the game "cringe" myself, except for a few lines of dialogue.
Might have just been Pewdiepie playing?
If you're not into the dialogue or characters you probably won't enjoy the first game either.
I enjoy the fuck out of the game but it's definitely not for everyone.

As someone who HATES most country... it's a good song to cry to

This game is like "Hey Dontnod can we just go really gay." "Yeah sure" "Ok cool Chloe talks about masturbating it to a woman." "Sure sounds like her."

I was just shitposting. I never played Life Is Strange but from what I've seen it actually has mechanics that aren't "pick dialogue option that doesn't matter at all" and "do these QTEs that you can't fail anyway", so I might actually pirate it to see if it's any good. Looks a bit gay though.

>Looks a bit gay though.
You can play the first one either way.

BtS is really gay tho but in character for who you're playing.

I personally didn't find LiS to be cringy.

I got the game when it was free on Playstation Plus, have zero influence or even idea of what the game was (other than people called it SJW shit).

I loved it. Atmospheric, great music, fantastic character exposition (especially in the very little things scattered around).

I am a sucker for story driven point and clicks, so I may be a bit biased, but damn, it's something.

There are some less than popular phrases in the game (like hella or whatever), but I wasn't really bugged by those

I mean, they really nailed the edgy teen girl, but I don't like this Chloe. Is she that different from the first?

Now that you mention it, she IS pretty different than her LiS counterpart.
Though I'm pretty sure this series is supposed to show how Chloe developed into blue hair lesbo lady

>looks a bit gay though
The original game had you be optionally gay with another character but.. basically.

The dialogue choices have WAY MORE impact on the story going on, thats what I enjoyed in comparison to Telltale. While in Telltale games most of the dialogue is just "This character might act like this for a bit" Life is Strange is way more changing how characters interact with you.

IF ANYTHING, the First Games first episode is free on every platform so I'd give it a try if you want to at least save yourself the.. "effort" of your other method.

Hilariously in this one Chloe says "Who says hella?".

Also hilariously in this one, for PC the highest setting for the options is "Hella High" so at least they're self aware this time of the dialogue.

I think it chalks it up to this is Chloe in the past and gets changed by the events we are going to see in this one. She's very much Chloe from the first but slightly different if that makes sense?

>IF ANYTHING, the First Games first episode is free on every platform so I'd give it a try if you want to at least save yourself the.. "effort" of your other method.
Yeah I tried it. Game crashed as soon as the "Unreal Engine" logo appeared saying something about PhysX. Googled it, people were saying to reinstall drivers and even then wasn't a guaranteed fix. Too much hassle. Was just hoping the pirated version had a patch that fixed that bug.

>yfw you realise GOAT Chloe is not here to stay and she will only become regular old LiS Chloe by the end of the game that showed you what a tender sweetheart she could really be

F.

Wow really? That is super weird.

Well then go ahead and try the other method.
Or if you have any next-gen console.

From what I can tell, she'll at least develop into what she becomes, or maybe not even by the end of the game since LiS and BTS take place like 2 years apart.

I'd waifu this Chloe so hard.
It's sad that all the shit going on is going to turn her into... that. and then die :^(

>*agonised higoughey sobbing

it's not. it's a teen angst simulator. you're either a preteen or a yurifag. or a pothead.

Emotions are for losers :D
America

Anyway, whens Episode 2 anyway?

>This girl comes up to you and demands that you shit in her mouth
Wat do?