It's-a me, Wario! Wahahah! Have a rotten day!

It's-a me, Wario! Wahahah! Have a rotten day!

You too

i miss these two

I like how Wario World had more bosses than levels

Wario just seems a lot more successful in life than Mario.

Wario has a castle made of gold, Mario has a two-room house he has to share with his brother. Wario has a successful video game company, Mario's a plumber, though often in name only. Wario's most recurring nemesis is a hot pirate chick, Mario's is a giant turtle-dragon with 8 kids and 20 casltes

>Mario has a two-room house he has to share with his brother.

I didn't like how it was 2 hours long and still managed to rehash content.

A sequel would be perfect, though.

wario also owns his own planet

He also has a castle in the sky, apparently. Both only appeared in one game each

Sad thing is that we will probably never get another Wario Land game again. And even if we did it probably wouldn't live up to the earlier games.

Is that where all the Wario Land and WarioWare games take place because none of the characters or locations that appear in those games ever show up in normal Mario games.

>Castle made of Gold
He got the fricking moon! Or maybe a planet, I'm not sure.
Actually why did that never get addressed in Galaxy? Would have been a nice throwback

mario has more games

>last WarioWare was 5 years ago, 8 if you don't count Game and Wario
>last Wario Land was 9 years ago, 16 if you don't count Shake It

you mean like... how the second boss reappears in the last level as an optional enemy?
Or how the last boss is the same phase for like 8 hits (in NA)?

Are Nintendo ever going to get in trouble for Wario's design? Keep in mind that he has a game where he literally shakes bags of money out of people's pockets.

*blows tongue*

Because it's canon that he got the castle

hes too iconic to be related to jews at this point

you could say he came after the meme

Even Luigi is doing better than mario
>has his own mansion
>has a book about his adventures
>has an alter ego

I legit loved the treasure stages and think they're still better than most special stages Mario has had

>tfw we'll maybe never get another good Warioland game
>tfw we'll never see a co-op based game where one player plays as Wario and one as Waluigi, and they both have to do horrible things to one another to make it through puzzles like a torture-based Portal.
>tfw you'll never see Wario Comically twist Waluigi's legs arouch each other and then grab onto his hands as he flies upwards over obstacles.
feels really fuckin' bad, man.

Wario's moveset in Smash could use some more love
>No Spinning Pile Driver
>Shoulder Bash animation actually got removed
>shoulder bash wasn't a special move for some reason
>Can't pick up characters over his head and walk around like he does in every game

Luigi canonically only got the Rank D house though

Oh didn't know that, still he managed to get his own house and not share it with Mario unless again that's the same house you see in the Rpgs and Paper

Wario Land 4 was trash though. No power-ups, an unwanted Zelda style health system and every level ended with having to backtrack through the whole thing while racing a clock. I just wanted to be an invincible fat man stealing other people's treasures.

2 and 3 are masterpieces.

2 doesn't have powerups in any form either. In most levels, the timer opens up new routes to get back to the start so it's not the same and the health system barely matters. My main complaint with 4 is that it's too short compared with the rest.

>wario world
>2 hours long
Did you like, rush straight through the levels while disregarding any and all treasure or what?

if a miracle happens and we get a new land game, i want both wario and syrup to be playable

fuck waluigi

For what it's worth, user, I think that idea sounds fun and it's exactly the sort of "do something brand new" idea the Shiggy trips and falls in love over.

Why wouldn't you count Shake It?