1729 hours played

>1729 hours played
>not recommended

I worked at Papa Johns for 1729 hours, but I wouldn't recommend my friends or family work there.

>doesn't recommend the game
>says himself in the review that he only played for 45 minutes so maybe he's wrong
>120 hours played

You wouldn't pay money to work at Papa John's

>1 hour played
>highly recommended

That logic

>game started off good and updates made it worse
checks out

Well, I have 806 hours in Dead by Daylight, and I sure as hell wouldn't recommend it.

>half of the warframe reviews

this
I need it in the form of a food analogy

>Rebecca
>will never be my waifu

I've played over 2000 hours of Planetside 2 and I would never recommend that game to anyone. New players are basically fodder to pad the k/d's of salty vets.

I've eaten 711 hotdogs a thousand times but I wouldn't recommend anyone else eat one

>Countless hundreds of hours played since 2001 across several versions of the game
>Nobody ever wants to try it when I show them

:(

Moirai
trust me

I was looking into playing pso2, but should I play this one first?

The story of ARK: Survival Evolved

Why is becky so perfect

I...I don't fully comprehend. Can I get a sports or automotive analogy?

Most people dumped years into schthack or ultima only for it to go down inflames. I tried Ephenia but the magic is lost or I'm just old. I don't know anymore.

would you recommend Sup Forums?

I haven't played PSO2 yet so I don't have an opinion on it. People say it's fun, though a lot of the people I know who said it keep coming back to PSO1.

I recommend it, but remember that this was a Dreamcast title originally; parts have aged better and worse than others. I think the game itself isn't very addicting, but the community certainly is.

>1729 hours invested
>game gets completely ruined by a single mandatory patch

that's why

its like being down the pigskin at halftime and hup hup hup batter up

2006 Sup Forums yes

Could you make it relate to something pop-culture?

Moot understood snacks

Sup Forums's chosen waifu

its like hearing katy perry on the radio 3000 times and you wouldnt recommend it to anyone

This can make sense for a multiplayer game. Perhaps they enjoyed it at first but then the developers changed the game and now it is no longer fun. In that case they may have enjoyed the game for a very long time but they cannot recommend the game in its current state and do not believe that people buying the game now will get 1729 hours of enjoyment out of it.

It's like rolling through a stop sign and over an old lady because you don't want to put your petal to the medal, but you wouldn't want anybody else v
You know that feeling when every person on the planet goes to a superhero movie, but nobody really enjoys it or cares about the character?

>release day shitpost reviews

I have over 7000 hours in dota and i would never recommend that shit game to anyone unless you are planning on going pro

>[unfunny experience or bug or whatever] 10/10 would [game] again

You've explained Fable 2.

I trust these more than 2 hour or even 10 hour reviews

This one I never understood. I have like 400 hours in dota and I think it's a great game, why the fuck would you spend thousands of hours on it if you don't like it? Surely it's not this hard to break a fucking video game addiction?

The only game I'd do this is WoW because of the jew fee that still exists and the time gates

>Here you will find Ms.Chambers mere hours before she would brutally bludgeon her coworker to death over getting the wrong order for her latte.

>review is actually a cry for help

What game?

I refuse to believe that's not someone who is leaving the game open during nights and leaving a bad review just to meme

perhaps they're autistic.

I mean, I still play MapleStory, I'd Never recommend it though.

played both for thousands of hours, maybe just a few hundred in pso2

i think both require friends (at this point in time/climate) and this may just be a personal thing

i used to play both alone without any issues but now i just get kind of bored/lonely when i do stuff by myself but thats just kind of how mmos work

anyway, pso 2 is completely different, super active, very anime-ish, but i think its fun. the english patch is super easy to install and update

pso ep1&2 are fun but very antiquated and not 'required' for story or anything, its got the general/world systems there but that is about it

if you want a scifi action mmorpg type game i definitely suggest pso2, google arks-layer and just follow the steps from there my friend

Oh motherFUCKER, I fucking LOOOOVED PSO on the Dreamcast. This is back when PSO was actually fucking good and hadn't gone the ridiculous animu bullshit route yet, and was a nice healthy balance between an east and west style.

Fucking loved that game so much, I played the shit out of it. I never got to play online though. I'd have killed to be able to.

Please don't post pictures of my wife. Thank you

youve never played ark then man those people are fucking crazy obsessed with grinding/wasting time in those games

what game is this

>rebecca and sherry are all grown up

They ruined the sexiest women in the franchise.

It's a Resident Evil CGI movie. Can't remember what its called, but it's the same movie taht one .webm is from, where Chris Redfield and the bad guy run around in circles shooting at each other like mentally retarded children. It's really meh, and only good for the last like 20 minutes.

>thousands of hours played
>jacks off the creators in their review
>the review is still negative

>barely play the game
>"how do you know it's shit when you've barely played it"
>sink a lot of hours into a game
>"how can you call it shit when you've played it that much"

>try to critique game after a while, say it's bad
>immediately met with skepticism or insults insinuating you don't know what you're talking about due to your rank, lower play time, etc.
>play game long enough to fully understand everything, critique game and say it's bad
>"lol why did you play it so long then"

>you're never allowed to criticize our corporate overlords, now bend over and be a good goy you filthy entitled consumer

Here's a better idea OP, how about you take a long walk off a short cliff?

Probably a shared computer and his no-taste little brother played it most.

The only winning move is not to play.

Resident Evil: Vendetta

I think the real problem is
>0.5 hours played
>8 paragraphs shitting on it
or
>2600 hours played
>negative review with very little reasoning

You say that like it's the norm. Even when a "review" is carefully constructed with good points it still can get shit for the reasons I posted. And frequently.

Probably more the fact that they kept nerfing shit after people had established themselves. Hundreds of hours of breeding and gathering stuff just to lose it all with a bug that was introduced with a worthless patch is the best way to get 100's of negative reviews straight away

maybe in meta discussions like this one, not in the public rating system of thumbs up or down though.
the types of reviews I'm talking about are common enough to find in every game, and they typically aren't rated very helpful but the faggots still took their time to type it out

Are there servers for this game still? Are they all private, or what?

this desu, just look at gaming journos

Runescape
Except it was closer to 5000 hours

Vast majority of times this happens when something really shitty is done like when Take 2 took down OpenIV, most often times though a big update ruins a game.

Ephinea is the best one. Ultima is hackers galore. Schthack is dead.

>Not listening to a veteran player who played before the game was updated and ruined. So multi player is dead.

>10000 hours on Sup Forums
i wouldn't recommend it

Payday 2 got progressively worse as it went on.

>Moirai
Gone forever, mate.