What video games do they play in New Zealand, Sup Forums?

What video games do they play in New Zealand, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCCyyXFCwEVR1rtzzoAPRMGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

path of exile?

There's literally no evidence that New Zealand exists. It's all a big prank.

I used to play Battlefield 3 with some guys from New Zealand. Or, they claimed to be from NZ. has a point. Could've just been some cunts in Darwin.

They're literally lying straight to your face. How rude.

Obviously

The same stuff everyone else plays by the looks of it.

I went there once

The moment you leave a big city it might as well not exist because there's no faggot living there

Shut the fuck up you liar. You went to Australia ok.

I didn't meet any abos so it can't have been Australia

From NZ.
I'm Playing MGS4, Sonic games, PUBG, Dota 2.
Going to play Last of Us and Demon Souls after MGS4 since my friend is lending me his PS3.
Sorry if this is some meme thread and I didn't get the memo.

Not Nintendo games, I'm of a high certainty that I'm the only person in New Zealand that plays Nintendo games.

For the most part all the people I know play PUBG, they used to play CSGO and DOTA2

That's Newzea-Land not New-Zealand

Yeah it's strange, I haven't seen a single person use or talk about having a Switch.

lol, that's Japan you idiot.

No one cares about your banana-shaped cuck country you faggot.

Is New Zealand Australia without the fauna trying to kill you? Only thing I know about it is that my country sank a boat and killed someone there

kiwi sex simulator

sheep-fucking and being a lesser australia

The egg of the Kiwi bird is a great delicacy

Die french scum

There's apparently a pretty big smash scene in Dunedin, but I'm haven't owned a console since the Wii so I can't join in (plus, I'm a fucking sperg).

Yeah, haven't seen anyone with a switch yet.

Still mad about those nuclear test?

I was jamming Destiny with my brother over the weekend, it was good to see him. Can't play anything else atm I'm swamped with Uni work

Where the fuck is New Zealand anyways?

You fuckers should have gotten life for that stunt, the fact that the French government just let you go with a slap on the wrist is the most insulting part.

Wasn't it the government who asked them to stop the boat in the first place?

It's like australia but 10C less

Might as well be the same thing

We should create some big theory that New Zealand doesnt exist at all.

People that support the flat earth theory would eat it up.

>wants to discuss New Zealand
>posts a map of the island of Japan and the north island of Hokkaido

Didn't new Zealand used to be NORTHeast of australia? It's southeast somehow.

New Zealand doesnt exist.

Any Lord of the Rings game.

NZfag here, Pierre Mofart a shit

On topic, playing Call of Chernobyl and just installed Dragon's Dogma on my PC, playing through DS3 on my Bone

We also have trees here

Can confirm, 1,500 hours in Lord of the Rings Online

Literally doesn't exist. Open your eyes retards

Can confirm, the roads inbetween cities are there to load the next city

It's because NZ gets shafted frequently by Nintendo

Dole line standing simulator 2000

NZ fag here. Fuck that stupid rainbow warrior shit. Green party hippies should have all been on that ship

Maori's leave

New Zealand doesnt exist you fucking Aussie larping knobhead.

That's most places.

>Chinese Movie
>Italian Food
>Russian Novel
>British Tea
>American Car

What is the descriptor you use for something from New Zealand?

>without the fauna trying to kill you?

They don't have any abbos there?

>chinese movie
?
Americans make movies. Chinese people view them. You'd be better off saying chinese food.

New Zealander

Kiwi kinda works, but you have to make the mental connection first.
New Zealandian? Zealantic?

Sheepfucker Thing

Hey fuck you buddy

Chinks hardly watch amerishit movies unless it's Transformers 4 and Fast & Furious sequels.

They loved the Warcraft movie too m8

So Transformers 4, Fast and Furious 6 and 7 and Warcraft? Also Age of Ultron. That's it. They spend more money and time watching chink movies. Plus Warcraft and Age of Ultron only made 200m there, it's not like they watched it in droves like Americans watched The Force Awakens or Avengers 1.

and yet hong kong still makes better movies than the mainland

in new zealand we just say "kiwi ____". kiwi food. kiwi music. kiwiana is something pertaining to nz identity. everywhere else can just say "new zealand food" because too many people associate kiwi with the fruit.

And?

My high school humanities teacher told us "kiwi" was a racial slur against asians.

We play everything mate, and we do online about 2 seconds behind the rest of the world so if we get a kill in a multiplayer mode we feel pretty fucking stoked.

Here's my fucking youtube channel if you want to see what I've done since April this year. Feel free to troll the shit out of it I don't care.

youtube.com/channel/UCCyyXFCwEVR1rtzzoAPRMGA

Isn't it a bit scary living on the edge of the world so far away from the rest of the civilization?

Kiwi here, battlefield is/was big. Plenty of pubg and shitty mmo's

Yeah but what is Kiwiana? Like we have our fucking national identifier as rugby and coast what we can off Lord of the Rings. What do we do any different from America or Britain?

what is the point in taking the effort to upload these videos without commentary or a shtick to keep people interested?

It's actually pretty fucking peaceful mate. No drama. No one wants shit from us so when everyone is popping missiles off at each other we only have to worry about the radiation coming in from the trade winds and shit. It is a fucking bitch of a time flying 4 hours minimum to another country. I went to Europe a couple years back and it was a fucking time to get there.

That's about the only shitty thing. That and slow fucking internet.