Has this man ever been wrong about a video game?

Has this man ever been wrong about a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/templargfxs-acm-overhaul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he still bitching and pissing about how people are mad he doesn't do what he's known for which is game reviews?

Yeah he's taking a "two month vacation" from his grueling job of going to see movies with his friends and then talking about it immediately afterwards with no prep, sitting on his fat ass and watching YouTube videos with the webcam turned on, and worst of all going through the trouble of costume shopping once a month so he can do a shitty skit where immediately afterwards he puts on his gay Superman shirt and talks about video games for 20-30 minutes.

Fuck this guy. He has zero understanding of how good he has it.

Alpha Protocol. I put it off for years because this spic faggot made it sound like some fucking Big Rigs abomination when it's actually a God-tier game and one of the greatest RPGs of all time. Fuck you, Herniated Hector.

Assault Horizon

>compare every rpg with Skyrim
>never wrong
Choose.

Yeah, Dark Souls.

Bioshock Infinite

I've enjoyed literally every game I've played that was universally panned.

I played through Vampire Rain, and I fucking loved it. It was pretty bad, but it was really fun.

He compares them to The Witcher 3 now, user.

I'm new, anyone know his name?

Even Aliens Colonial Marines?

It's Angry Joe, he's a Youtuber who reviews video games. Welcome to Sup Forums by the way!

feral fabio

This thread will be deleted, but you can continue talking about videogames in this thread

there's a mod that fixes the game for the most part

moddb.com/mods/templargfxs-acm-overhaul

e-celeb threads go on

Always

Didn't he make a video on why we should be hyped for colonial marines?

Several times.

Furious Felipe.

>Literally a vidya youtuber.

Nice try user.

He's terrible, though. You should be ashamed.

>Have I ever not agreed with this guy's opinion?

Also, just because he's popular doesn't mean he's somehow incredibly insightful and thus, correctly calls shit out with 100% accuracy. If anything, the fact that he's popular would indicate the exact opposite. The masses don't want to sit around and idolize someone who is legitimately insightful, fair and with a very centered and balanced moral compass.\ completely free of any and all bias.

GW2.

Inquisition.

Mad Manuel