How do you respond to this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BarLvCpS0c
youtube.com/watch?v=M691cY1WwoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get mad in the first place

You don't respond.

you wouldn't have to respond to that if you stopped losing your shit over every little thing

Well? Why are you so mad? I feel like we should address this before moving on.

You have to be 18 or older to use this site.

I go eat some ass

"VIDEO GAMES ARE ALL I HAVE IN MY PATHETIC LIFE DON'T JUDGE ME"

I don't respond to it because I'm not an angry child crying about vidya like you.

I don't get mad.

If some faggot starts screaming and getting frustrated I start to annoy him on purpose until he congratulates me on getting reported and leaves.

i usually start acting really slutty and gay, they never know what to do about it

Seething

ppfffftt hahahahaha I bet you're an autistic turbo-nerd who freaks out and screams emotionally because he sucks at everything even video games hahahahahaha

c:

>I AM SO FUCKING PISSED GODDAMNIT I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO SUCK YOUR DICK WHEN I FIND WHERE YOU LIVE FAGGOT

Immature brat

i thought i was the only one

>"Wow bro why are you so bothered by it bro, it's just human emotions bro!"
I like to add the word bro because the "above it all" faggots use it constantly.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=3BarLvCpS0c

>above it all
fuck off /srg/

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=M691cY1WwoQ

Dumb new meme

>/srg/
That's meaningless to me, care to elaborate bruv, chum, compadre, amigo?

>"DUDE ITS ONLY A GAME LMAO"
>start griefing
>"WOW WTF HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY VIDEO GAME THIS IS SERIOUS I HOPE YOU DIE"

same people
every time

it's a magical place where you can be as autistic as you like while never reaching the top of the spectrum contained within

It's clearly a social power play when people do this.

People who do this don't care about having fun playing video games, or helping you feel better, they just want a social advantage over you.

People get upset playing video games for the same reason people get upset about any competition, because it's frustrating to lose.
And as long as you let it go then it's healthy to release emotions, and people who say that are assholes and don't care about you.

theres nothing dumb about memes dude... we as a culture are built from memes, we are the children of memes

>Getting mad at games
Hahahahahahaha

that's pathetic

How about full of shit
is that a meme?

But why are you so mad, tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

This one

>leave game
>mad
>don't respond
>mad
>sarcastic response
>mad
>act ironically gay
>mad
>don't play the game in the first place
>mad
There's literally no escape

>friend starts reporting everyone on his team whenever he loses

but what happens if you get madder

You wouldn't get this if you weren't whining like a manchild.

The thing that cured me is to turn your whining into a more strategic mindset of:
>X kills me
>"Hm, I should have done this thing to avoid X."

I report everyone before the match even starts. just because.

>think up a comeback several hours later
>wish you used it at the time

what if the game is actually broken?

a sensible precaution

That's when you just become a Buddhist and embrace tranquility.

They may perceive that you are mad, but the only opinion that should matter to you should be your own.

Are you mad? No? Then the situation does not phase you.

Then why are you playing a broken game?

Theres a saying I've heard when someone complains about losing a bunch of games because of their teammates; "The only constant is you."
Surely, if you play a game and have different teammates, and you lose every game, then how could it always be your teammate? The only thing that remains the same from game to game is you. So the saying is that the reason why you keep losing is because of you playing poorly, not because of your teammates.
But then theres also the flipside. You're the only one in the game that will always be in the game. You can't control your teammates, and you can't make them better. However, if you improve yourself, then you will always start doing better and better.

this except bong rips instead of buddhism

But if the person saying that is just trolling or throwing the game then you just ignore them since they know exactly what they're doing

What said/disconnect.

what if all vidya is broken?

When I used to play dota I got pretty angry and worked up, when I revisted it a while ago I played for more carefree and had much more fun even while losing. Mobas are shit tho

>playing vidya

I really get the feeling that the same people in this thread claiming to be cool, collected Tibetan monks are the same people who participate unironically(ironically is just as bad, mind you) in console wars.

i put 30 minutes of effort and it was all for nothing. little miffed

Thinking back I would rather a teammate get angry at losing than be totally apathetic about it. I don't like quiet autists.

Unironically this. It never fails.

I don't. I am the one who asks if they are mad.

>*fat bong rip over the mic* whoa... yeah dude...
There you go.

But it IS just a game. Maybe you should get some therapy.