Where did it all go so wrong?

Where did it all go so wrong?

flaot

What??

1.8 beta was the first strike removing 1.6 more natural terrain generation and hunger bar

then after that was just random shit being added

then whatever update dual wielding came out really fucked it

beta 1.7.3 was the peak of minecraft, after adventure update it went to shit.

>update comes out after one year
>it's just a bunch of different colored blocks
why can't they add more actual content? where are the new biomes, new weapons, new monster drops?
where the fuck is that underwater update Notch promised us 6 years ago?

FLAOT

The adventure update.
It made it focus on RPG elements instead of the actual sandbox. Also the "ending" is retarded.

Also autism.

rip in peace Sup Forumsolcano

looks like notchism

Regenerating hp was the point I lost interest

Survival multiplayer.

does a game where you can build a house, mb a farm, terraform the surreroundings so they look nice and don't feel like an autist or a retard exist?

i want newfaggots to KILL THEMSELVES FIUC YOUUUUU!U!!!!!

The adventure update saved this game from falling flat. It would not have garnered nearly as much success as a dumb autistic block building game with no progression or RPG elements.

this. minecraft should've stayed a creative sandbox game.

that's a good thing you fucking idiot. minecraft's popularity is like cancer. but i bet you can't hear me over the sound of deadmau5 pumping 4x4 kick drums into your empty little head anyway.

i still enjoy playing it from time to time, what they did to the end is actually pretty good at least

>popularity is bad
Oh no, how dare a game become fun and accessible for a larger portion of the population!

adding hunger was the last straw for me

hunter meter. i just want to dig in caves and build a sweet house. being forced to take time out from doing what i want to have to farm/hunt and cook so i don't starve to death is fucking stupid.

Notch forgot to program in the bits that made it like Dwarf Fortress, so it's just a building simulator.

hunger*

I'M SO MAD AT VIDEO GAMES I CAN'T EVEN TYPE

hiring bukkit, they were supposed to add an api and instead made fucking cats