Why does Sup Forums hate Marche?

Why does Sup Forums hate Marche?

It makes it easier to fap to him being raped

>not wanting to be in a new and amazing world even if some fags did get shafted and your soul is getting devoured

Because they really really hate their own lives and would kill for the chance to escape it without death. See:

its a meme

How does he know his world is really the "real" world? He doesn't.

Was he right?

But Marche did nothin wrong. The only people who hate him are weak ass virgins.

he did the right thing for the wrong reasons

>leaving behind your entire family other than your brother and all the friends from your old town forever

All of the kids other than Mewt who still got his dad would've wanted to go back eventually

I, at least, didn't hate Marche.

One of the greatest video game villains.

>tfw solipsism is depressing the fuck out of me
Just the tiny chance that I'm alone in this world drives me into pure despair

Marche had a hard life

Because Marche searched for the truth.

This, pretty much. His quest to go home seems motivated more by his desire to do just that, rather than out of actual concern for anyone else. Possibly because they didn't get into any depth on the matter.

I also don't think the topic as it was portrayed really fit a kid's game. They either needed to be more lighthearted with some of the matters, or it needed to be a more serious game.

>constantly annoyed by retarded lizards and chickens
>have to slaughter people constantly over and over and over again
>some faggot ass knight in plate armor makes up bullshit rules on how you can fight or not, risk dying or going to jail every day
He just wanted to go home

Can anybody explain why he's still there postgame?

If people hate Marche it's because they know he's right.

He's there to make that viera clan his bitches

>leaving behind family and friends
so like moving to another city or state or country, big fucking deal people do it all the time.
also
>having friends and family
what a gay

Get out of here Reddit. He genocided an entire dimension and all its inhabitants.

He's wrong though. At that point, Ivalice was as real as earth. He had no moral high ground.

That's a compliment.

haha look at this autismo

>That's so rich guy who has more money than friends

Marche is quite literally the only good FF protagonist, together with Firion.
Sup Forums hates him because he's a hard boiled chad with balls of steel.

He was only correct because he was stronger. He makes very little attempts to justify his actions outside of a hollow line that nobody believes. Once that line is finished, he proceeded to use violence to prove his point. After that, he kills off every guild member that helped him achieve his goals.

I wonder if they knew that they were going to die.

Typical virgin answer full of lies and excuses.

He's a Chad and Sup Forums isn't.

But i like him, Marche did nothing wrong

He's not just talking to the other characters in the game, user. The 'real' in-game universe is as fake as the fake one. It's just a game.

Funny, I thought he did the wrong thing for the right reasons.