12 days left for some more Dishonored. Who else hyped?

12 days left for some more Dishonored. Who else hyped?

Me. I'm going on another High Chaos playthrough in the mean time.

Also, I hope The Outsider wrecks Billie at the end of this.

Why do you guys keep saying its a black girl? looks like a black dude to me

The first Dishonored was the only good game.

>black woman

lol.
Yeah I can't wait...

Dishonored is only God tier without powers and this seems to only expand on the action/powers. I'll wait to hear about the level design before I get it

But 2 was better than 1 in every way except for story, and only babby plebs care about that

WE

It's a woman, though. She's not a new character.

Objectively this

They fucked up her fave hard between one and two.

Billie was established in the first game. itd be real fucking weird to make her a white male now

I wish it was daud as the player character. Does anyone actually like Billy? I killed her after she reveals to corvo she helped kill the empress because she didn't have the redeeming quality of being voiced by Michael Madsen like Daud did

Yeah i'm hyped. last new game I will be buying this year, gonna play 1+DLC and 2 before the game comes out

The Daud DLCs and 2 were better. It's been straight improvement through straight improvement.

>Does anyone actually like Billy?

I did in the first game, thought she was cute as fuck.

Second one... not even a bmilf though. That said, I don't mind playing as her, more story and dishonoured lore and it'll be interesting to see how the whole cripple thing plays out.

Quite enjoyed the first game, owned this game for several months but haven't played it yet so seems like now is the time

I'm looking forward to see what will the do with the Outsider

>Having the skin color of a character affect your enjoyment of a game
Gay

WE WUZ AZZAZZINZ N SHEEIT

Why not just let the developers do their own thing instead of pushing an agenda?

It's obviously just bullshit SJW pandering like any other game this year with muh quirky afro woman. I feel sad that this is probably gonna end Arkane for good since Bethesda most likely forced this shit on them. I highly doubt even normie white males won't be put off by an ugly ass black woman protagonist.

we wuz assassins yo?

where have i seen this before

Doesn't it seem kind of insulting that they make the major character of the DLC black but don't even care to make the main of the base game black? It's almost like it's a token offering

Everyone is ugly as shit in dishonored, it's not something exclusive to billie

>liking niggers
Gay

The devs are doing their own thing. As has been said already, Billie is not a new character whipped up to capitalize on Trump hate: she's been a part of the series since the first Dishonored and this DLC is her side story like Daud's DLC was before.

Tips for the first game?

>corvo and emily are ugly

I can't believe the developers are the same who gave us Dark Messiah.

Remember kids, never take SJW, ever!

Well, "diversity" killed Hollywood, so why not the gaming industry?

It still shocks me that I'm buying Bethesda published games so consistently. This plus The Evil Within 2 in the next two months.

I hope Billie has more than just the 3 powers they've shown so far.

Really wish it was daud. Who gives a shit about billy

>Implying you don't wish you looked like Corvo

Grr I hate black people and women so much, I think I'll go into discussions about a game I'll never play and tell people how much I hate black people and women so much.

You're making a lot of assumptions. Billie has been in the series since Dishonored 1, and is the last named magic assassin who hasn't gotten their own story yet, so making a DLC for her is a natural progression of the story.

Get good

Bethesda has some of the best modern studios/ips but too much SJW bullshit.

Don't even respond to shitposting or make fun of people who shitpost. This is 50% of the problem with Sup Forums, dumb niggers who don't know to ignore shitposters

>shitposting
>5 major ips at E3 had black women protagonists even though black women make up like .1% of the gaming industry

You have to be blind or brainwashed not to notice forced SJW nonsense.

She's alright. I don't particularly like her, but then again, that applies to every Dishonored character.

Haha, what? Movies have been pretty phenomenal lately. The past two or three years' Best Picture noms have been some of the strongest contenders in decades, not to mention to massive growth of independent and foreign film markets. I'd say we're in a golden age of Filmmaking not seen since the 1970s. The only movies which are really suffering are the big dumb summer blockbusters, as audiences are starting to get bored of CGI action scenes and one-dimensional characters.

With this DLC being called 'death of the outsider' I just hope they don't make her some marry sue who goes and kills and elder god and destroys everything cool about the lore 'because muh strong and independent womens'

did you only recently realize people different than you exist?

What ips?

>A entire studio that has been making Bethesda profit with their full games is going to die all because of the appearance of the mc that you can't even look at in a stand alone mini expansion

Why should the demographics of video game players have anything to do with the demographics of their characters? Are you not allowed to play Persona if you're not a Japanese high school student?

Everyone this is just a reminder that rule 3 is in effect which prohibits racist posts here. All violators will be reported

The story has gone full retarded at this point so no I am not interested at all.

>story

l o l

>death of the outsider
>killing a god-like being
we /JRPG/ now

kill yourself, the story was half the appeal of the series

What if I don't want to kill the outsider?

I'd even say it's worse than that and it's more like
>Killing an elder god, basically like killing cthulhu
>Also wasn't he practically the source of all magic in the game with killing him removing all of it?

No, the story was shit since day one.

WUZ

Not enough memes for you, kiddo?

What's that supposed to mean?

She's a cyborg now

Was it all building to this from the start?
>A god-like being shown as a white male and representing 'the patriarchy' getting killed by a mary sue black woman because she's tumblr enough

The writer for Dishonored 1 was replaced by a new writer in 2, and the new writer specifically said diversity and progressiveness was a key goal in the sequel's story.

They'll kill him

No he didnt

There will be some kind of non-lethal resolution at the very least.

Yes he freaking did. Go on the faggot's twitter and look at how the characters shaped up to be. There's a tranny gang member, Billie Lurk is lesbian or at the very least bi with a female preference, Emily is hinted to be bisexual, and other stuff different from the first game.

>the mental gymnastics

>Emily is hinted to be bisexual

that did not happened

not $30 worth of hyped, but hyped.
they made Dishonored 2 $40 less than a year after it came out, i feel like this will be 15$ by Springtime.

Arkane are doing their own thing. You just don't like that thing.

Harvey Smith is a big SJW himself. He's definitely for all of this. Bethesda ain't forcing them to do shit.

How long until a complete edition? so tired of waiting

I don't care that Billie is black or a woman, what I hate is that she's ugly as fuck. Corvo and Daud were handsome.

The thing about the Dishonored games is that the actual story is real shit but just travelling around the streets talking with people and listening to dialogue is so fucking cool. They really make the shit story feel so immersive and lived in.

Exactly. I actually like black women, but this design is fucking awful.

Billie is a pretty important character in the main game too.

>They won't kill the outsider even though it's called 'the death of the outsider'!
>Some random black woman can totally kill a god-like entity in a grim dark setting without being a mary sue!
>The fact that they pitted a rebellious black woman straight out of a tumblr profile to kill the white male god-like figure is just a coincidence! There won't be an tumblresque 'fuck the patriarchy' stuff to it at all!
If you really think any of this you are the one doing mental gymnastics at an Olympic level

Except for Corvo

GOT LONDON ON DA TRACK

ASASINZ

I'm replaying Dishonored 1 and the DLC in preperation for it and damn it is really making me appreciate just how much larger D2's levels are and how they refined the mechanics.

On the flip side though it finally made me realise what it was really missing; a base and side-cast.

The Hounds Pit Pub is just immensely comfy and coming back to it after every mission to restock, check in with the crew, and look around for what's changed makes for a good break between levels and lets you breathe. The boat in D2 just fucking sucks by comparison, and the massively smaller crew just makes the overall game feel like its really missing an overarching cast since all hut like five characters only show up for one mission.

I also think the lack of friendly quest-giving NPCs on missions helps further the feeling of isolation, as does stuff like how in 1's manor infiltration mission its a party you partake in and in 2's its one you explicitly need to circumvent. Though obviously this is more subjective, 1's world just feels more lived in thanks to stuff like this in spite of it being objectively less detailed and having smaller npc counts.

Also holy fuck I forgot about Sokolov's human experimentation on kidnapped civilians completely. Why the FUCK does 2 treat him like a kindly grandpa who dindu nuffin besides possibly fuck a student?

>a god-like entity
you're overselling the outsider. he's a 400 year old street urchin, not some eldritch horror from beyond the dawn of time. the only difference between him and the people he grants the mark to is he can alter the dreamlands on the fly

>Why the FUCK does 2 treat him like a kindly grandpa who dindu nuffin besides possibly fuck a student?
Because that's what he was to Emily and Corvo is inconsistently written in terms of how outraged he gets by evil acts.

>muh white genocide

i really hope this is bait

So you didn't play the second game?

Because the dude was a sacrifice from pre-historic times and very much is an avatar/god of the void.

Technically, she is. Arkane explained the letter you find from Wyman. They essentially said they specifically made his/her gender ambiguous because they didn't want to ruin self-insert fantasies. I Am not making this shit up

Have fun and don't worry about the "bad ending". You need to really go around murdering tons of people for it and even if it happens, it's a cool ending, so it doesn't matter. Just play as you want.

>Play the first game as merciful except for when I find guards/thugs attacking civilians and killing Daud because there's no good reason to let him live
>Kill Billie as Daud because holy fuck why wouldn't you
>"lol Corvo killed quite a few people but Daud and Billie were spared :^)"
>Play 2 as a slightly more ruthless Emily who saves Stilton but then tells Billie to fuck off forever and killed Brianna + Delilah
>"lol Emily hurt nobody but let Stilton die and Billie is still a cripple :^)"

Do Arkane hate me?

Arkane doesn't know how2enemyvariety. Dishonored 2 had like 3 types of enemies only.

Fucking pathetic.

This shit makes me mad. They don't respect player choice. I shank Billie at the end of every D2 playthrough

Go for the good ending first then screw around with your powers on your second playthrough. If you want an additional challenge do a "Mostly Flesh and Steel" run where you don't use any powers except level 1 Blink.

>They removed chaos because of the crybabies crying about consequences to their actions
LAME

>Daud and Billie's plan so far is finding a knife that can kill the Outsider since it's the one used to sacrifice him in the first place

I really wanna know how the fuck they plan to actually fight him though considering so far he has only ever appeared via
>Visions or dreams where you're not ohysically with him
>By dragging you into the Void where his power is absolute

I mean fuck so far he could just ignore them until they die of old age without trouble

They removed it because - in their own words - Billie and Daud don't give a fuck about how chaotic Karnaca becomes from their actions since it means nothing to them.

There'll still be multiple endings and shit hinging on your actions, but it'll just be the big ones like who you kill/spare though that matter.

Just started 2, who's more fun for a non-lethal run, Emily or Corvo?

Emily by far.

Domino plus her additional ways to distract/avoid foes make it much more fun, and it fits her story better too.

Do you guys think Dishonored 2 will get a discount or should i just buy it now

>hes hyped for a nigger