I'm the worst girl! And a mediocre party member!

I'm the worst girl! And a mediocre party member!

Get in the trash with worst boy slut!

Fuck off faggot.

Make way for best girl.

this

>Liking a natural bootlicker who struggles to rebel

But its ok, since she's pretty
What a metaphor for life

Get that hoe away

I wanna fuck Ann!

>And a mediocre party member!
She's easily considered OP user. Her ultimate Fire skill is top tier.

Ann is an auto-include for boss battles thanks to Concentrate, what are you on about?

She's the best party member alongside Ryuji though.

Makoto's butt is cute and firm!

>Has Concentrate
>Mediocre
I don't even like her but you're full of shit.

Reminder that Ann:
>Has a bro-tier personality mixed and absolute loyalty
>When Ryuji does a groping gesture to her, she just laughs it off
>Doesn't want to be some oscar winning important dramatic actress but an action star
>So moved by her damaged friend her entire outlook on life changes
>Is strong willed enough to keep herself strong at her most vulnerable. Doesn't stop to bitch about when her problems gets tough, she gets going and doesn't stop
>Absolutely hates and is embarassed by her sexy catgirl getup

But unfortunately I'm an ass man so Makoto is best girl, even if she has a shittier personality.

>Absolutely hates and is embarassed by her sexy catgirl getup
Doesn't that contradict the Thief Outifts entire point of existence though? I thought they were manifestations of their desires or something, like wearable palaces.
Also, being moved by Shiho's struggle is Shiho's win, not Ann's win.

>Mediocre party member

She does the most damage next to Ryuuji m8

Charge and Concentrate are dumb as fuck

Doesn't she have Fire Boost or Amp too? Severe Damage + Fire Boost + Fire Amp + Charge/Concentrate = Extremely OP party member.
No one has dethroned Yukiko yet though.

Yeah. Best party is probably Ryuuji/Ann/Haru or Ryuuji/Ann/Makoto.

Haru does more damage in most cases but Makoto has heals and does respectable damage.

You're a fan of the Phantom Thieves huh? I'm sure your brother won't mind if they send an autographed calling card for such a cute girl like yourself.

From what I understood it's the image they have of rebels

Not even close to being worst girl.

t. Morgana

OHHH MY APOLOGIEESS

This pic made me smile, thanks user.

No, just someone with taste.

Yu would fuck the entire cast of P5 and Joker before the day finished if given the chance.

These pics make everyone smile as long as your name isn't Yu Narukami

So she likes Catwoman, is the reason then?

>mediocre party member!
Persona 5 was inferior to Persona 4 Golden in a lot of ways, and one of them was playing a guessing game with stats. For whatever reason Anne had a really high crit rate compared to other party members. When she didn't crit, her attack was garbage.

I think so, doesn't she mention liking female villain?

This game doesn't really have any good girls outside a couple NPC chicks, they're all annoying as hell. "Dates" are shit too, they're just a couple throwaway lines of generic dialogue and nothing else, since there's actually nothing for the player to do in the town. Really disappointing for a waifufag game actually.

Also in a game where the best defense is a braindead offense, she absolutely is not a mediocre party member.

Daily Reminder that Makoto is officially best girl

Yeah, I guess so. I wasn't really paying attention during her social link (Or anyone's but Kawakami and Futaba really), but she does say something about them being her role models.
I don't know whether she originally liked them or not though, it could also just be the general spy woman outfit.

Daily reminder that the opinions of a bunch of shitty japs and Sup Forumsirgins serve only as a "what not to do".

No.

Is there one of these for P5?

I don't think Joker minds used goods

It really didnt take long for P5 threads to become shittier than Nepu/Senran/DOA threads

You'd think it was released on PC or something

>Aigis
Literally the only loyal chick across all 2 (will be 3 come PQ2) nu-Persona games, the rest of them will sleep with anyone.

>mediocre
Fire Amp + Concentrate + Blazing Hell combined with Ryuji's Charge + God Hand (or Swift Strike) and their respective -kaja skills carried me through Yabbadabbadoo, though. That's without even mentioning her status as a backup healer if the designated one fails somehow and you don't want to waste Joker's SP.

Honestly aren't they all, none can compete with leg chan

>robot
>Literally the only loyal chick across all 2 (will be 3 come PQ2) nu-Persona games

Guess I should be relieved.

>when you want to fuck the prison guard.
Why can't I date them instead?

Once i beat the game should i start a NG+ or another NG? I heard that NG+ makes battles almost trivial because the enemies dont scale and its more focused around maxing out confidants and other achievements, but is it going to be a boring NG+ run? how can i spice up things a bit?

I want to fuck Lavenza.

Well it got emulated so I guess it counts, but it's been like this for months after release and before emulation crashed less

>Rei.
>Ayane.
>Labrys.
>Chidori.
>Elizabeth.
Just to name a few I am 100% sure about.
Maybe Shadow Labrys too, but we don't have anything to base that on.

So why does the traitor get 2 personas and 2 outfits?

>lowers enemy attack
>removes enemy buffs
>puts enemies to sleep
>has concentrate
>mediocre party member

I love Fuuka

because then otherwise you'd know they were a traitor, duh

No one cares.

>puts enemies to sleep
Not that useful apart from giving yourself some breathing room since one attack will wake them up, but she can also confuse every enemy (med chance) later on which is better. God bless tech damage. P5 really added some nice things to the system.

It's literally a necessity in Crushing as technical damage does x3 damage and landing one basically guarantees a kill

Emulating the inferior version and not even being able to maintain a locked 30FPS doesnt count for anything

Its pathetic how people think thats an acceptable experience

>Haru and Ryuji last

The best part of P5 was when you meet the real igor and he has his original voice.
A soundalike at least.

Sounded nothing like him.

Get something more recent.

I was confused as to why the hell they didn't get his original VA in the dub. What were they thinking?

That part pissed me off because Dan Woren isnt even dead, they had no reason to change his VA in English

So Japan actually has good taste when it comes to Demons then. That's a top tier ranking, barring Neko Shogun.

I played with jap voices nerds. Same voice actor.

He's part of the VA strike.

What do you have against neko shogun?

Most likely what they were thinking is that they didn't want to hire him for 6 or 7 lines.

this man understands

second

I don't mind it, but you're delusional if you don't think there's better designs than Neko Shogun. Alice is a weird choice too.
There's also other flaws like Loki for example, he should probably be on the left Persona ranking.
Yoshitsune and Jakc Frost are pretty much chosen by default for no reason too.

Well I would have liked Chernobog, Moloch and Baal to be in the top 10. I got really lucky with P5. Most of my favorite demons got HD models in it.

I wanna date Hifumi

Wich P5 girl is the most lovey dovey towards Joker? That is the deciding factor for wich one im going to date

Who?

Being able to suck up is a very good career skill. She's going to be successful and rake in the money.

Haru is the only one that cries when you friendzone her.

Ann's dates are pretty sweet. Haru takes being rejected the hardest and has a rather obvious crush on Joker early on in her confidant. I'd say it's a toss-up between them, although I'd give the edge to Haru.

I've just reached Okumura and i have the feeling i wont get to spend as much time as i'd like with Haru. Ill definitely date her on my NG+ or another vanilla NG,but as of now Kawakami is my waifu.

why is that guy in the first place

what does that mean

Hifumi best girl

>guy
She's a lady.

Play the game

It's a ranking for NPCs without confidants.

Haru is the worst girl

Ryuji and Anne are otp

Who is Hifumi?

The best girl.

>leg chan
>Yukiko is taller and thus has longer and more beautiful legs
Dumb chieposter

I don't know who that is.

She is the girl who is the best

Incorrect

Shiho romance route when?

Shogi girl/Star Confidant.

People actually like this clusterfuck of a design?

Not helping your case here.

I don't know who that is.

What's wrong with it?