youtube.com/watch?v=WMA75tqwFQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FQXim8oKt9c
youtube.com/watch?v=xweSY2OTQwc
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=sPZxkhLoukI
youtube.com/watch?v=2YF-ITjBTIQ
youtu.be/qB6ek4B8XrU?t=27m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sceptical about the multiplayer component but I can't doubt CD Projekt Red after the masterpiece that is The Witcher 3. I'll pre-order it day one.

CDPR will be the next big thing

If they make an open world sprawling city with flying cars and witcher style rpg mechanics I will be happy

Bannerlord is the next colossal thing.

We haven't gotten any news for years right?
I keep getting the feeling they just came out of the gates yelling about the greatest game ever that would be insanely customizable, have multiplayer, cure cancer and take our virginities. But now they're too scared to admit they've canned it.

Convince me this isn't vaporware, boys.

>Watched over 30 min special about all information about Cyperpunk 2077
My dick was diamons.
Stronger character story then witcher games.
City is build as playground that can be interacted by your character.
Fucking being able to sit down on a damn mini-stall and eat trash food while watch the city life. Now make it late night and add rain.

Copbros report in

My first play through will be Rockerboys for sure

Will it be like Omikron but less terrible?

>Stronger character story then witcher games.
Where are they getting this information?

In 2077

>Not enjoying a life of corporate political intrigue watching the masses squirm beneath your feet fighting for the scraps

It will be Watchdogs with synth waifus.
Cyberpunk is as about a bad genre as you can pick.
Add to that the fact the CDRejekts have declared war on every other fanbase in existence and this has disaster written all over it.

It is a good thing CDProjekt gets Govt subsidies and GoG money because this will be Tortanic 2.0.

You either play COP or you play against COP. Be wise.

They will be the factions not classes.

netrunner all day

My first pick would have to be media, corporate or cops.

Second would be Fixers and Solos, the rest are pretty trash.

>Implying I can't buy you off
>implying that even in the completely improbable chance you refuse I can't have your cop buddies betray you

It must be so sad to know that someone else holds your future and in fortune in their hands. All that awaits the fools who oppose those in power is a knife in the back.

worst post to ever touch Sup Forums

Dude, any Cyperpunk 2077 article after 2015 with mention about story elements mentions this. The game is all about fucking player and his/her/it life.

They're working on it. They keep posting for people to apply for jobs. And this is standard. They'll be hiring up until release. It's a shitty practice but that's the standard. Hire a bunch of people to get the job done, get rid of them the moment they're no longer needed.
It's an ambitious project, and the teaser was just to let people know they're hiring but the internet being the internet, we all wanted it as fast as possible.
They haven't been giving details, I'm guessing, exactly so we don't keep thinking this will be everything we hope to be, otherwise it'll get hyped up to levels it cannot feasibly achieve.

>implying I can't manipulate the masses to burn down your office
>implying I can't make up news about you to tarnish your reputation and power
I'm a Damocles' Sword, bitch, and I'm hanging right over you.

I'll consider possibly being hyped if we ever get an actual release date

They are up to 400 450 devs working on it.
Around 380 of them are working on cutscenes the rest are handling the filler or as we call it gameplay.

this might be more of a /tg/ question but whats the difference between cyberpunk and shadowrun?

>not being a corporate

They have to pay especially close attention to the writing since that'll make or break it. They need to strive for Deus Ex and not Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

that said even if it turns out to be a pile of shit writing-wise I don't doubt it'll still be better gameplay-wise than anything bethesda could make, or any of these cheap fly-by-night indie devs with their fucking garbage dump of early access sandbox shit games.

Anyone else postponing suicide for this game?

youtube.com/watch?v=WMA75tqwFQQ

i recommend all of you watch this video
the head of cdp gives a little insight here about cyberpunk

also watch the rest of the documentaries and interviews, they are really good

this is the oficial artwork

Yeah, unless they fuck up monumentally. But the most important thing they have to nail is the writing, and that's always difficult.

Also don't like that it will have multiplayer, since that alone will drain some resources better spent on writing, quests and gameplay.

>mechs fucking confirmed
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Witcher 3's rain was god tier. Add that to a neon lit cyberpunk city and it will be so comfy I'm gonna shit my pants.

main difference is that shadowrun has high fantasy elements, like magic and dragons in it. cyberpunk does not.

piggies and corpwhores need not apply
also, netrunner first playthrough.
guess i'll have to do all the paths eventually even those i said not to apply

is that a giant robot in the background?

cdpr already confirmed there aren't any classes

>being able to sit down on a damn mini-stall and eat trash food while watch the city life
you can do this in real life...

source

I believe the classes become factions you do jobs for in the game.

[citation needed]
pondsmith mentioned in recent interview that they are.

Might not be playable and just a plot device/enemy/obstacle.

>tfw we can customize our own mech

Mike Pondsmith literally said there WILL be classes in CP2077 in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQXim8oKt9c

If I can't wear the American flag then what's the fucking point?

>late night and add rain

Whats the deal with Sci-Fi and hexagons?

>Watched a 30 minute special.

You gonna just leave a nigga hangin with out a link there buddy?

>working 9 to 5
>defenstrating niggas inna boardroom
>decapitating niggas inna streets
youtube.com/watch?v=xweSY2OTQwc

If there's no corporate samurai route I'm gonna be disgruntled

Hope there will be a comfy apartment

We don't know jack shit if these will be playable classes or not.

But both Pondsmith and CDPR have heavily emphasized that this is a proper pen & paper role playing game, so it's hinted at it.

Either way, there was a "leak" many years ago on Sup Forums by some user saying he was on the dev team (there's 500 people so it's not extremely unlikely) and he said the same shit, multiple playable jobs that give you certain "perks" once you reach a point in their respective campaigns that can help you out with other missions.

hello guys my dad works for cd projekt red and he says this game takes place in the same universe as the witcher and you have to travel back in time at some point to the 1200s to save geralt just please don't tell anyone i told you or my dad could get in trouble

>strolling through the Night City on a stormy night
>find some documents laying around in an abandoned general store
>open up the codex
>pondsmith's sweet voice flows out describing a trade deal between megacorporations as you watch the heavy rain hit the pavement and neon lights blinking in the distance

>mechs in a cyberpunk open world
Perhaps I'll buy it.

didn't CDPR confirmed that we can customize our own character?

For the writing, Pondsmith is on it so I have some trust. In the interviews I've seen, he does come across as a guy who really does care for what he writes and how he writes it, not just random shit that pops into his head.
The multiplayer, not too happy as well but it might work out well. Maybe a bit like the covenants work in Dark Souls, expect with the different classes or factions.

Based on what? The studio doesn't have a good track record. They made the most casualised barely interactive Cutscene simulator in existence with the mediocre written garbage gameplay Witcher 3 and you cunts think this is going to be any better?

Yes.

not joking either.

>want to live out my Neuromancer fantasies as a netrunner
>also want to live out my Mad Max fantasies as a nomad
wat do

>The anons who delayed their suicides for MGSV and HL3

Good points, but the problem with the writing a lot of the time is that a developer's vision of a genre is not always what the audience wants. Pondsmith might be loyal and industrious to his vision of cyberpunk, but the adaptation of that vision might not be that appealing. I'm saying this because I don't know anything about the tabletop though. I need to read more I guess.

Would be funny if they added an easter egg in Witcher 3 after Cyberpunk 2077 releases, of some spaced out rockabilly suddenly showing up.
It's almost guaranteed that Ciri will make a cameo/easter egg.

great image
>tfw Mike will be a fully voiced companion

no (You) for you

God those background character designs are cool, I hope we get to see them all in the game, especially Ron Pearlman back there, much better than the faggot with MUH FUTURISTIC HEXAGONS, his ridiculous jacket is kinda cool though.

Fuck. Is he doing some kind of voice work for the game? I could listen to that man talk for hours.

not to mention we can create our own cyberpunk character in an open world game

>The studio doesn't have a good track record
take a hike bozo

youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

They haven't said anything about him voicing... well anything but to me it seems like a no brainer. At the very least he should voice some side character.

Choose the class based on which work of fiction you liked the most.

Personally, I'll be going netrunner armed with pistols and holdout weaponry.
>mfw being a sneaky hacker shit that escapes death from everyone because of a pistol-glove or a sidearm hidden up my ass

Now I want Pearlman to be an NPC.
It could be a funny fuck you to Bethesda.

>not picking Netrunner

for those who haven't seen it or doubt CDPR in any way
youtube.com/watch?v=sPZxkhLoukI

those hexagons are sub-dermal armor.

I think he is talking about this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2YF-ITjBTIQ

No it won't be. Witcher 3 wasn't "a big thing", despite winning a bunch of awards. It hasn't created a huge community around it, because it hasn't challenged its players. It had no impact on the AAA world, because it WAS already AAA. It hasn't innovated in the slightest. It's simply "a good game".

Sup Forums will probably get mad, but a game like Dark Souls was a big thing. It spawned it's own genre with multiple copycats, after it came out everyone tried to do the "seamless multiplayer invasions", then they've tried the whole "you die you drop your stuff" and shove that into games. It wasn't just good, it was novel, it gave players something to think about and discuss, not like in The Witcher where the only discussion you can have is "which of the two options you've chosen when the letters "THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHOICE, PRESS THE BUTTON TO CHOOSE" popped on screen?".

What do you guys think the multiplayer component will be?

Source?

>Some people will create characters with this haircut
End yourself if you do

I don't know mang. Cyberpunk is a fairly niche genre and a cyberpunk open-world RPG literally doesn't exist as of right now.

there will probably be a multiplayer mode in it

>Convince me
How about you stop being retarded.

Nice pasta (you)

its from the move Appleseed Alpha

My guess so far is like Dark Souls. Different "covenant" who then act as either pvp/pve, taking into account each class and how they interact with the other classes.
So business could "buy" cops to act as pve
Rockabilly could invade media
Solos as a sort of wild card or the Mound-Makers basically
Corporate vs other corporate
Fixers as blue sentinels equivalent
Etc. Just my guess anyway. That's what I'd try to do.

What a fucking unaesthetic cheap sci fi shit

cdpr is a one trick pony so no.

Nice try user.
>youtu.be/qB6ek4B8XrU?t=27m35s
>27:35
Also, I'm not trying to pull a "I was only pretending to be retarded xD", I just found this out.

>not being schway as fuark
do you even cyberpunk chummer?

This isn't Cyberpunk. This autist has been reposting this webm in every fucking thread.

OLD MEN
RUNNING THE WORLD

anything that isn't the 80's businessman mullet is shit

>Mullet
That's just slicked back hair.

I need some proof, that doesn't look the same to me, exact scene?

Will this top tier waifu be in the game or nah?

nvm I didn't read the timestamp on

It's the same scene, user. It's just closed up and with a shitty filter likley to avoid getting pulled down.

i better be able to augment myself and have a sweet police cruiser