Bravil

Bravil

HOME

Best city in Oblivion hands down.

>mud shit town filled with drug addicts and ramshackle wooden houses stacked on each other
I agree, actually.

LEAST IT WAZ FORE LUCIAN LA LUCKY SWANG BY AND RAKED ALL I HAD YO

What's the point of the levelling system? If you're gonna play this game, you might as well use the console and level up to 30 right out of the sewers so you don't get shitty rewards that go obsolete.

Gods, the cities in Oblivion were so good. Skyrim is shit.

The point is for Bethesda to release a half-finished game and let modders fix the rest for them

there is no point, the game is broken

>the game is broken
it's a feature you ungrateful shitlord.

Now go buy some Creation Club Credits you little shit.

Was Barney working with the HECU the entire time.

Maybe that's why he escaped Black Mesa with little trouble while everyone else gibb'd

As in what, enemies and gear scaling to your level or something?

Now you can pay for the game, the dlc, and the mods that fix the game and the dlc!

Level scaling was an attempt to fix Morrowinds problem of after level 20 literally nothing could kill you.

It was poorly implemented but a step in the right direction.

Loot scaling is more of a head scratcher.

Even if you level efficiently, the enemies have too much fucking health. Oblivion's mobs are too spongy and numerous.

This is true of any game really. It's all very well pissing about grinding for hours when you're a little faggot kid with nothing better to do, but as an adult it's pure idiocy to waste time you could be using to study or earn money and not to just get the time wasting bullshit some retard dev dream up out of the way and get right to the good stuff.

mods

Brazil

Loot scaling isn't exactly new to the Elder Scrolls series. Even Daggerfall had scaling loot. Personally I like it better than Morrowind's set loot and shop items. It just felt way too easy to abuse the economy and shit in Morrowind to the point where you could get very high end gear at basically the beginning of the game. As much as I love Tribunal, it also kind of worsened this aspect with the dark brotherhood guy who'd ambush you as you slept. Once you kill him, well congratulations. You've got some of the best light armor in the game. Don't specialize in light armor? No big deal, just sell it for an insane amount of gold and buy the high end armor you want.
I'd rather earn my high end gear throughout the game rather than be able to access it from the very start.

It's not Bethesda's fault you have no self control. Apply yourself.

I didn't know Brazilians still used public baths

Exploiting is cheating. You can ruin any game from the beginning with cheats.

Makes sense.
I just wish the Artifacts were not included in that list.
The Morrowiners do have a point there.

Anvil had the best player home, too bad it was inconveniently far on the edge of the map.

Fresh sopa.

>haunted by ghosts
Nah.