This game is fantastic

This game is fantastic

A realistic tactical shooter, with perfect maps that allow you to flank the enemy by multiple places and take a thousand paths. Which keeps you in tension throughout the game, tension that increases by the atmosphere of the game. And also with a small community but would be completely free of toxicity.

And practically given away on sale.

Why did this game go so unnoticed? I almost prefer that nobody knows it. Let it be my little secret

oh i agree, game owns

insurgency the mod was more about tacticool realism, but they made the standalone more video gamey

the thing is, they did it without fucking up the game. it's real good

It has a nice comfy community of a few thousand people that I've almost always enjoyed playing with. Day of Infamy, being so similar is also very fun to play but has much worse map design and a smaller community.

I hope sandstorm takes off and the campaign is good

and, for me, the best gunplay I've seen in a first-person shooter

Damn, that shit feels powerful in the hands

been thinking about picking up day of infamy, but i haven't

i guess a lot of insurgency players are doing the same if the community's that much smaller

shut up you fucking idiot, insurgency is literally cod tier.

It's like painting "race car" on a cargo van, it says tactical shooter, but it's literally cod with chokepoint map design, thousand paths my ass.

Just because it has a low ttk and minimal hud doesn't make this run and gun trash on tiny ass maps a tactical shooter.

you're a complete idiot, insurgency being a tactical shooter is the worst meme.

there were 700 people on yesterday and I was impressed, but I can always find 2 full servers on NA because of based server browser

>he flies out the hole in the wall
nice

>Why did this game go so unnoticed
It's niche.

sometimes you get the bear...

>playing DoI
>using garand
>HUD says "Mags" instead of "Clips"
reeee

lol

probably going to pick this up sometime

>with perfect maps
Sinjar sinjar sinjar sinjar sinjar sinjar alt f4

*pats (You) on the head*

it's a fun enough map for Push if your team isn't braindead and can smoke and supress the ridgeline but its a GOAT map for objective modes like Elimination and ambush...which less people play sadly

Show us what a real FPS is oh great guru of cynicism

CSGO.

>actual aiming learning curve
>Tactics involved with map learning
>Not run and gun which makes it slow paced
>Better/Realistic guns
>Competitive which makes it more tactical
>Custom maps

lol

>lol
Nice argument, insurgency shitter.

No reason to argue with a CShitter.

>area is hot!
>I'm gonna need some guys over here
>come to me
>fuck no
>I'm not fucking doing that
>yeah, he's dead

not an argument

>not an argument
not an argument

oook xddd I do not know why I bothered to fall in the bait, take the (you) and leave us alone

How about you actually refute my claims instead of saying "lol" and spouting memes?

Enjoy your dead game

but I do enjoy it, it's quite fun and I've never had trouble finding an active server

because your claims are ridiculous

so:

lol

It's probably shit if it's not popular.

>realistic
no
great game though

I didn't care for it honestly. Its better then most other fps I've played recently though

Really fun game. Only thing you have to look out for is people screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in between rounds

>damage control

go rush B and buy lotto retarded kid

>rush B

>Not possible, no
>Are you sure? I cannot do that

so is day of infamy just as good?

less people play doi now

game was more fun in EA cus it was insurgency reskin

It's a pretty good game. I think it's weakest point is the poor map design.
A lot of maps can be exploted with spawncamping and some maps' objetives feel too unbalanced.
The gunplay is straight amazing and the reason people love it so much.

Day of Infamy is overall a better game in almost every single point compared to Insurgency. (Makes sense since it's this team's second game).

>actual aiming learning curve
>Better/Realistic guns

No. Bullets do not spread all over the fucking place at damn near point blank range.

What do you mean?

It's almost as good, the general is very similar, literally copypasta'd into WWII weapons but the maps have some bad chokepoints and paths that seem like they would go somewhere but randomly deadend. Artillery and radioman system is hit or miss depending on how coordinated your teammates are. and the map problem is compounded, at least in my experience, by only ever seeing lobbies vote for the same like 4 maps. Insurgency players will at least vote for some variety

all said, if you like INS, you'll probably like DOI

I used to be big on this game but then I switched to R6S when they finally got proper anti-cheating software and never looked back. The thing I miss the most are the night maps, I wish more games had a gamemode like that.

when it was STG44 or GTFO: the game you mean? having played since alpha, although the population is very low I'd say the game is in its best designed state now, which will probably be final since this is clearly a sideproject for NWI and sandstorm is the main ticket

Let's be honest.
any thing good about Insurgency is available extracted and expanded in more dedicated games:
>Twichy shootan
CSGO
>tactical teams and operations
R6 Siege
>large map operations
PUBG

There is no place for Insurgency now other than for poorfags or hipsters

>large map operations
>insurgency

???

Compared to CoD/CS/Siege

>large map operations: pubg
>not Squad

Ya blew it

It's my favorite shooty tooty game

the pointbuy system is great

Can't wait for the sequel!

yeah i really like that feature

Day of Infamy is better

Base game is great too

people are still playing the mod version of DOI? I found standalone better in every respect (as it should be since they charged monies) except they dropped night maps, probably because of a lack of NVG and night maps seem to be the least popular in ins

Why all these sudden hate to Insurgency?

You forgot:
>filled with aimbotters
>filled with try hard 14 year old "lol 3l1t3 MLG" shitters
>filled with faggot foreigners, notably da silvas and ivans
>takes zero skill

Because it's a shallow piece of shit that gets praised as OMGSOTACTICOOLXD by people who have never touched a tactical shooter in their life

Play Rising Storm, Red Orchestra, Squad, Project Reality, Arma
Hell, even PUBG is more a tactical shooter than Insurgency

look at this shit map design jesus christ, cod has larger and less chokepointy maps than this overrated turd.

I have played all those games and I still like Insurgency.

I wouldn't touch pubg with a stick. Keep those battle royale games away from me.
I don't know why even bring pubg or csgo to this thread.
Twitch meme games.

Do it, there's enough changes that differentiate DOI from insurgency so it doesn't feel like just a ww2 reskin. Also, the officers ability to call fire support is pure ptsd fuel fun and helps route out campers

I like playing radiobro, I get to be a part of that team and it gets me a G43 but I don't have to poke my head up and the team won't bitch at me for fucking up. Sucks getting a shit officer who only picked it for the gun though. I do wish there was another way to get the mar V sten, the sights on the mark 2 suck ass so I'm usually running SMLE or bren on brits

It has many improvements to insurgency
>fire support
>classes are more distinct, fit certain rolls
>maps are larger and fluctuate between long range and close quarters
>improved loadout point system, you can now earn more points through kills/objective captures
>you can earn new player, knife, and weapon skins
>better graphics
>new game modes

csgo shitters are mad that insurgency is a better game without a toxic community

literally the worst community I have ever seen in a video game mostly underage memers,Sup Forumstards,wannabe marines

As somebody who is ACTUALLY a CS player, I can say that when you call GO's weapons realistic, you are obviously baiting harder than Happy in 2016.

>Why did this game go so unnoticed?
>4.1 million owners