Alright my dudes, must play games before you die. Preferably something you expect someone to complete

Alright my dudes, must play games before you die. Preferably something you expect someone to complete

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrIpuaWVAec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I could play only one game for the rest of my life, it would be this. This game is truly a gift from the gods and a masterpiece that everyone should experience. There is simply nothing like it.

Super Mario Brothers
Super Mario 64
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Portal 1/2

TES: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Skyrim
Fallout 4

I feel intimated to jump into the Witcher 3 because I'll have to remember so many storylines and characters, and it's something I could only probably play 1-3 hours a day, depending on how much sleep I neglect

Whats the fucking point of this thread?

When you die you won't remember anything so it doesnt fucking matter what games you play.

2D Zelda is snoozeville USA my man

A must-play if i ever saw one

Gravity Rush
Goemon's Mystical Adventure (Dash! Dash Dash!)
Banjo Kazooie
Dark Souls

Shadow Of The Colossus.
I'd say Halo 3 beats out CE and 2.
Good bait my man!

I meant to include Halo 3 too. Should really play the whole trilogy

Paper Mario, Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, Final Fantasy 8, Chrono Trigger, Golden Sun, Undertale, Doom, Doom 2016

Doom and Quake without source ports
Super Metroid without a guide

FF7
Bully
Bloodborne
GTA SA & VC
Zelda alttp and Links Awakening
Pokemon Crystal
Valkyrie Profile

>Bully
Hahahahahaha, good one user! Tell another!

REmake
Super Metroid
Dark Souls (with Artorias of the Abyss DLC)

Those are the only 10/10 games in existence, everything else is optional.

What's wrong about Bully?

I'd add this to the list!

>Pokémon crystal

b/w and bw2 are better, johto is fucking shit

Why are your here nihilist? If there is no point then you should go waste away quietly while the rest of us properly enjoy our lives before we die.

>Five hour tutorial
Into the trash it goes.

Teenager doing dumb shit with the main antagonist being another teenager. Fuck that.

but thats just your opinion tho

>id rather play a game about an adult doing dumb shit with the main antagonist being another adult

Why do you hate fun

>asshole teenager being opposed by an asshole teenager
What were the stakes?
I don't. The game wasn't fun.

You fucking suck if it takes you five hours to get past the tutorial.

What are the stakes in any videogame, you dumb faggot? It's all pixels on a screen.

>tutorial
So you admit the game is trash?

But it's funny dumb shit. Like you can throw marbles infront of the door of the boys dorm then pull the fire alarm and watch all those retards fall as they try to run out and stuff like that.

what's killing you?

Bravely Default; don't forget to watch this when you're finished with it. youtube.com/watch?v=hrIpuaWVAec
Bravely Second
Any Pokemon game

only good final fantasy is VI
bully > every other rockstar game (not saying much, but still)

That's like saying "you shouldn't give a shit about anything fictional because it's not real".

Oh, so it's the shit that attracts people to GTA only it's less violent. Got it.
RDR was a good game.

At least one of the classic 3D platformers.

There's that part in the celestial plane that introduces the brush, which given that it's a rather novel gameplay concept can be forgiven. I'd say the worse part is the 35 minute unskippable cutscene in the beginning.

Play it solo.

I'm just saying evaluating a game based on the stakes the story presents is kinda dumb. If anything it deserves credit for its unique setting.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets had a similar setting. Should that be praised too?

Different user.

But I loved that game.

When does this game get good? I got the levitation power but the game still feels boring as fuck.

Loved it too, haven't played it in about 15 years though.

Sure the setting is cool. Bully also has other things going for it as well.

RDR was a good horseriding/walking simulator. that's about it. but I guess it does accurately depict what it was ACTUALLY like to be a cowboy. so kudos to them.

what were you expecting? this is important. it's mainly to appeal to adventure/point and click fans. so if you hate those games you probably won't like it.

The first three mental worlds are mainly tutorials, and things take an interesting twist from there when the stakes are suddenly raised. The levels that are considered the best are pretty much right after that.

Granted, I was pretty into the game's writing and level design by the second or third world, so I'm not sure what you're really expecting. There's more emphasis on character interaction and puzzle solving in general than there is on combat.

The only game from this I actually really enjoy is Majora's Mask.

>defeat orochi
>fireworks festival going on in the village and shit
>figure that the missing brush techniques were optional stuff that I missed.
l>then sakuya shows up and basically says "lol no, you're not even half way through the game fucko.
thats when i really fell in love with okami

Coop games with the dudes honestly. I rather read books than play singleplayer games.

>final boss powers up
>You do too

That game was fucking something

I was expecting some fun goofy platform but this game feels like a mixed bag for me. It sort of giving me that alice returns to madness vibe but not in a bad way. I'll still keep playing it tho since i like the artstyle.
Puzzles sloving? The first boss battle in shasa mind was a bit off a clunky mess. Do the later boss fight get any better.

Just end your life and make it easier for yourself so you don't bring the rest of us down.