What are the most actual pay to win games and how bad does it get?

What are the most actual pay to win games and how bad does it get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_O9Py2QK3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Warframe is pretty bad.

Pussy Saga

Hearthstone sucks

There are mobile wargames that demand you throw Bill after Bill in order to proceed without getting AIDS from those morons who do.
The base time to research putting in a 4th gem slot into one type of gear is over a decade long in real time, during which you cannot research anything else.
For comparison, the base research time to get the top-tier unit is "only around" 230 days of real-time.

Any chinese made multiplayer game with 100 tiers VIP system

Operation 7

If you want to even remotely get into the game you have to spend money

Nightmare mode, no mobile games

Microvolts

League of Legends

The tales games let you buy level up DLC.

man is that even alive?
Though Im pretty sure there wasnt such a huge difference between the starter guns and SCAR with special bullets. it was just a big game of who saw who first

FortNite

people will defend it as "pay to not grind," but it's unfeasible to grind large amounts of IP when a new (inevitably broken OP) champion releases in time to avoid losing games.

I miss advance wars :(
All I can do is play screenshare games of AW3/4

ERepublik has the players assigned to their countries, and have them fight eachother. Battles are decided on which side spends more money in items and shit, it's giving money away to nullify the other team's money.

Or when *two* inevitably broken champs are released at the same time.

>I miss advance wars

then do I have some good news for you... :)
youtube.com/watch?v=2_O9Py2QK3E

> implying
Some of the most OP champs are old and cheap
The grind was for runes and rune pages but they are changing that after the worlds

Not the same

Freemium was a mistake