Wtf? I thought Sup Forums hated product placement?

wtf? I thought Sup Forums hated product placement?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=mcdonalds french fries beef tallow lawsuits
google.com/search?q=what is really inside chicken nuggets
youtu.be/x_xeq9l7DNY
healthy-holistic-living.com/what-is-really-inside-chicken-nuggets.html
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/10/11/232106472/what-s-in-that-chicken-nugget-you-really-don-t-want-to-know
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nintendo trying to stir a vegan uprising

have they lost their mind?

How can anyone enjoy Mcdonalds fries and nuggets, or their food in general? There are so many better choices if you have to have fast food.

It is literally OK when Japan does it.

Because it's still food and i'm still a fat fuck, it tastes good, even if other stuff is better.

fries
grease bomb

nuggets
something healthy inside

winner is nuggets

>vegan
google.com/search?q=mcdonalds french fries beef tallow lawsuits

It's all about doing it well.

>it's okay when Nintendo does it

>something healthy inside
google.com/search?q=what is really inside chicken nuggets

Remember when this was a sony patent.

I'll have a BigMick.

I liked it in Pikmin 2 because it filled the role of showing the planet being a future Earth while simultaneously showing how a tiny alien would describe or use common products in an entertaining manner.

In Splatoon 2 it doesn't make sense unless the squids have Mcdonald's, including chicken and potatoes. You could argue that their imaginary foods created from technology that the squids have but then it be for

LOL

>SAY OUR NAME TO GET BACK TO YOUR SHOOTAN AND KILLAN

Hot Mustard is the best nuggets sauce

>Sonybros were trying to rationalize this as Sony filing a patent to prevent other companies from doing it
Some top-tier fanboyism

fuck you, I want some chicken nuggets now

For me, it's the mcnugget.

It's ok when based nippon does it

Hail corporate

Sup Forums hates everything. Why would any sane person care what they think?

product placement in video games is only good if it's a Pikmin game.

prove me wrong.

Because it's good.

Sup Forums unironically has no problem with something like this
youtu.be/x_xeq9l7DNY
so of course they love product placement now

I'd take product placement over that garbage

It does say that after they settled the lawsuit, they no longer use beef fat to cook the fries and hash brown. This all took place back in 2002.

So you proved his point and mcdonalds hasn't used beef fat to cook french fries since 2002.

When will the Grand Mac release outside of NA!!!!

>Sup Forums unironically has no problem with something like this

Because nobody fucking plays Smite. 99.9% of Sup Forums didn't even know that doge meme content existed in Smite.

>Pitting a side against a main dish
You can get a large fry and some chicky nuggers as one meal, why have them go against each other?

Depends on the sale going on and what coupons they got on their app.

Usually fridays is free fries day on their app.
All other days, nuggets wins due to their 20 pieces for 5 bucks deal.

>ground chicken
OH NO

do you think I give a fuck?

But they had said well before that they had already stopped, and they hadn't. When the first major complaints came through, their response was basically "It's really a minuscule amount of beef tallow that we use." As if that was supposed to make it alright. I don't trust them.

Yeah, when I go to McDonald's my standard order is 20 piece nuggets and the dollar sweet tea. It's not bad for 6 dollars, but I simply don't understand how anyone could eat at McDonald's all the time.

>nuggets
>main dish

>20 piece for 5 bucks
You're ripping yourself off.
Literally just buy the 1 dollar ones multiple times. It's amazing people think it's a better deal because it's a larger quantity.

would you like that with a side of prussian potatoes?

Sorry, I should have given a specific article instead of a search with sponsored results.

healthy-holistic-living.com/what-is-really-inside-chicken-nuggets.html
>Researchers found that there is a lack of actual chicken meat. Only 40 to 50% of the chicken nugget was meat; the rest was a combination of fat, skin, sinew, blood vessels, nerves and bone fragments.
>It is really a chicken by-product high in calories, salt, sugar and fat that is a very unhealthy choice. Even worse, it tastes great and kids love it and it is marketed to them.

>Only 40 to 50% of the chicken nugget was meat
Still a higher concentration than I would have assumed. The shit my local supermarket sells is 25% meat by weight, the rest is mostly water and extenders.

Another good article.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/10/11/232106472/what-s-in-that-chicken-nugget-you-really-don-t-want-to-know

Yeah, ground chicken. What did you think ground chicken was? You thought they took a perfectly good breast and ground it down? Why would you do that to a breast?

You grind shit that you can't sell ready to eat, like organs and skin. Just like your WOW SUPER IN DEPTH ARTICLE describes, it contains about 50% meat and 50% ground organ, connective tissue and gristle

Congratufuckinglations, dipshit.

user, at least where I am, there are no 1 dollar ones. All there are is the the 6 piece for 3, 10 piece for 4.50, the 20 piece for 5.

Please tell me Pearl is on Team Nuggies

MMM MMM TASTY

The Japanese have horrible taste, so the fries will probably win

>Researchers found that there is a lack of actual chicken meat. Only 40 to 50% of the chicken nugget was meat; the rest was a combination of fat, skin, sinew, blood vessels, nerves and bone fragments.

Oh God. You mean all this time I've been eating chicken parts in my chicken nuggets?

McDonald's is unironically better than BK. And I'm no fan of Taco Bell.

Sup Forums is not one person

I still don't give a fuck, I eat processed shit like SPAM all the time

It's like the chicken in bologna. It's the mashed-up shit they scrape off the bones AFTER the good meat has been used for higher end products.

fucking this

This cuck doesn't complain if he goes to a restaurant, orders the chicken, and gets a beak.

Corporate bootlickers are my favorite

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Sup Forums does hate product placement, but McNuggets are pretty fucking good so it gets a pass this time.

as much as I'm rooting for nuggets, the megapotato is probably going to carry fries to victory

A fried beak might be pretty tasty, who knows.

Guess it didnt work

there's nothing wrong with chicken organs. That stuff they scrape off the bones is still chicken.

It's like baby carrots. Baby carrots are just regular carrots that are ugly, so they chop them smaller and give them a different name.

>he doesn't know what mechanically separated chicken is
I still eat shit that has it

I don't care. I eat the connective muscle tissue of chickens, why would I raise a fuss about the organs too?

I've heard chicken hearts are good, but I never had any myself

Never been to an Chinese restaurant I take it?

Whito Piggu go home

>shitty food analogy
wow it's like you're trying to tell us you're autistic

Nah, it's just that user didn't order nuggets from McDonald's and expect them to be made of quality chicken. That's like ordering a cheap burger and expecting them to grind you up a USDA Prime steak for it.

>Tfw eating nugs right now

I can attest, hearts and vertebrae are my favorite parts of animals

>Mcdonalds splatfest
>not in the US
What did Nintendo mean by this?

>food analogy
( ̄ω ̄)

I don't hate product placement. I play all the Yakuza games. Fuck are you on about.

mcdonalds probably was given two options. Pay X and have an ad campaign in japan. Pay 2x and have an ad campaign worldwide

Why not get them from literally anywhere else? McDonalds nuggets are pretty low-tier my dude

I'll just leave this here.

I don't hate it to much but I do hate McDonalds as their food tastes like rubber and they are one of the most greedy corporations out there.

Burger king's nuggets are trash though

Whito Piggu go home

These threads made me hungry for Mcnuggets in particular. Also McD's and BK are pretty much the only place that sell nugs in my small town, no Wendy's or anything.

This is a good deal, but it's a real crapshoot whether they actually taste good or not. Sometimes they taste fantastic, most times they taste like shit.

err buy nuggets at a store? jesus man