Why is it impossible to find one of these damn things?

Doesn't Nintendo want money?

Nintendo had better fix their supply bullshit of the Switch by the holidays. Parents need to be able to buy them for their kids.

>black friday
>people go all over for the swithc
>only 2 of them at each store
>mfw

Order one from an EU country like Germany; stock didn't sell as much there.

I saw one at my local Walmart a few weeks after it came out. I didn't buy it because I lost interest in Nintendo's gimmicks after the Wii. That and it has no games.

WOW! WHAT A POST SO MUCH INFO THANKS

>no games meme
stop this

Try your local places, if you dont live in a 3rd world country

i walked right into my new jersey walmart and they had 2 right there, on a random weekday.

Maybe you could stop buying iPhones every 30 minutes so they could make more Switches instead?

How the hell is this thread asking for any info on anything?

He didn't preorder his on January 12.

This. I plan on getting 8 physical, retail releases when I get mine. Only two of them indie games.

Finland seems to have ample supply of them, every electronics store I've walked into has had at least 2 of them.

>Buying from the original, defective stock

Honestly, if there's one console which begs for digital purchases its the Switch. And I never thought I would say that. But the convenience of having all your games stored on the system is bliss.

>original, defective stock
About 20 consoles out of 3 million.

>Sup Forums told me to never preorder, especially new hardware
>friend preordered 2 Switches
>Sold one on eBay through an auction that went up to $850, enough to buy himself 2 more

Why did I ever listen to you fucks? I could bought one and profited easily.

If any of you guys are near NYC, at Nintendo World they actually stock them every day thats how my friend got one.

There's dozens of them at all my local retailers, and I live in a town where people literally got trampled over amiibo.

>not pre-ordering on Jan 23 straight from Nintendo's own store to get a unit with 0 defects in a fancy as fuck red box

how much of a pleb can you be?

You're kidding right? I can go to my local Best Buy right now and pick one up off the shelf at customer service.

>listening to Sup Forums in the first place
I'd call you a retard but considering you already posted a wojak I don't really think I need to.

A POOR PLEB user
A POOR PLEB
FUCK YOU

oh well even if you had the money you'd have to be extremely dedicated and lucky to get a pre-order

pic related

They literally had two at Wal-mart the other day. They're not that hard to find.

Same. Preordered two, scalped them both, enjoying the profits a lot more than the WiiU remakes and indie stuff I could buy for $5 on Steam and run on a toaster

Memes user, my local wal-mart started tossing them. Nobody wants the shitty little fisher price tablets.

I think Best Buy still has some for pickup

Best Buy and other physical stores got a big restock on Tuesday. You might be able to find one still.

Pretty much all the stores everywhere are getting small shipments regularly. Call your local stores and see if they know/they'll tell you when this is and go near opening.

got mine at midnight on release because I preordered, has about 500 hours of use so far, 0 defects

sony niggers BTFO, yet again

In all seriousness, what games does this thing have RIGHT NOW besides Zelda and Wii U ports?

Presumably most of the people with Switches at the moment didn't buy a Wii U and therefore the ports are basically new games.

Depends on your area. I live in Niggaville, California where mostly everyone in the populace plays Xbox or Playstation for 2K or Madden, and at the local Target I saw 2 boxes for each color scheme just available

Not alot right now since its a new console.
It has Mario and Rabbids and if you can believe it
It's actually really fun.
But most people here will just call this and ARMS shovleware.

nothing. the build quality also suck. only makes sense to wait for a newer build with hopefully better display and recharge station + bigger library.

Move to the Twin Cities. One Target near here has had 3 sitting on the shelf for 2 weeks now. Another had 6 for at least a week

they're everywhere in the UK, they do not sell what so ever.

Nintendo has always had a hard time with sales in europe.
Mostly due to it being Sony/SEGA territory.

What's wrong with the display?

Houston has tons of them, or at least had before they were all washed out to see. Gonna make some Bahamian dude sure wish he had electricity.

Nothing other than the industry-wide issue of LCD screens not being uniform and the fact it's plastic and not gorilla glass in 2017.

I played Zelda on it and it feels like I'm playing games on a cheap android tablet with a bad screen.

why would you buy hardware that can't do feefer in 4K

lol there are like hundreds on my town, shit flopped

true not being able to play fifa at glorious 4k 60fps is terrible

Plastic screens won't shatter and can easily be protected with a $5 glass screen protector. It's the better option for kids and clumsy adults.

kitchener/london ontario canada. find STACKS of switches in any toys r us, best buy, future shop, walmart

ookkaaay? where the fuck r u from

Probably America. This stuff varies a lot from region to region. Your local stores being full says nothing about user's situation or the overall situation.

Why would you buy tech that can play fifa in the first place

Because nintendo are idiots who don't understand marketing and quality and everyone who shills them are mindless drones who can't get over the fact that nothing nintendo makes is as good as it used to be.

I've seen them being sold out once at the initial release day. At least the blue / red one is never out of stock.

Are you having a stroke? Do you need us to call somebody?

Worth it if you didn't own a Wii U for sure. I did and I'm still enjoying the fuck out of it for Splaton 2, Fast RMX and Sonic Mania. Also want Disgaea 5 Complete.

people are actually having trouble buying one? if you go outside instead of trying any web sale which will deliver it to your home you could probably find one.

stop being such neets and get a switch if you want a switch. threads like this just remind me how much people want to shitpost instead of actually play vidya . . . myself included since I just beat the water temple on the toilet.

not playing fifa in glorious 4k with 144hz and over 200 fps

what is the fucking point

Walked into Best Buy the other day and found one left. Bought it and have yet to regret it.

m8 r u fooken mental
u need feefer in 4K

have you not opened the package yet then?

My walmart had 5 last night when I got one.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're stockpiling because they know just how terrible the next few months are going to be.

Just walked past one at Toys R Us yesterday, maybe you should try harder. Guess I should buy one to scalp?

Yes. Zelda and Splatoon are great. Played the Pokémon battle demo, and it's unfortunately as bad as it was on the Wii U.