Second round of the Gauntlet is almost over, and we may see the first multiplier-based upset since they were introduced...

Second round of the Gauntlet is almost over, and we may see the first multiplier-based upset since they were introduced. Who are you siding with in Round 3?

Lyn or Ike depending on who wins this round.

Gaius already won by multiplier boost though; at this point the multiplier for Camilla is a fact; but looking at the graphics prediction, it might also trigger a multiplier for Lyn if Camillafags go for max global rank

>Lyn
>Camilla
>Total difference
Camilla's gonna get a fuckhuge bonus after the next hour, it's almost guaranteed.

>Gaius already won by multiplier boost though
Huh, I don't remember that. Hopefully Lyn can get a multiplier bonus after Camilla does.

Anyone know how big the multiplier will be if Camilla gets it?

About this big.

If it hits in 15 minutes (as predicted), it will be x7.3

>Camilla might actually win
Fuck everything

It's still too early for a multiplier win. This will end up being just like Elise vs Sakura

Anyone else feel overwhelmed by the amount of quests we get now?

Given that I can get most of them out of the way in a last hour rush most of the time, not really.

Camilla has the multiplier.

You fucked up lynfags, its our win now, mommy is gonna be so proud

Whats this multiplyer bonus for? Is it fair? Havent played in a long time

Will we see Camilla vs Hector in finals?

If the losing army is more than 10% behind the winning army, they get a 1 hour 3x score bonus that increases the closer it gets to the end of the round.

So its unfair? Sounds like they added this so lucina or lyn dont win everytime

IT'S HAPPENING

It was originally implemented to help prevent the snowballing we saw in the first few gauntlets, as there was almost no reason to not join up with the winning team back then. Multipliers were there to help with preventing completely one-sided matches and to give incentive to joining a losing team (more multipliers = more feathers). Naturally, they're still pretty imbalanced, but they're better than what we started with.

Thats my mommy

holy shit fae is smol

Any more of Fae?

As a member of team Hector that fully expects and supports Ike winning, I want to see it more than anything just for the unbelieable amount of salt that would be generated on top of what already is

Hector is gonna lose for sure and Camilla depends of this hour.

Manakete voting gauntlet fucking when?

Someday hopefully.

Is the multiplier going right now? How long will it be going for if it is?

Yes, 1 hour.

Right now, ends at the top of the hour.

I am going to ike i guess, i just want this wild ride to end. Burger king can't come soon enough

they need to give me Myrrh first

Lynfags blew their load too early. But if Camilla pushes past enough, they might be able to squeeze in one last multiplier and cinch the victory

Myrrh needs to come with Hone Dragons already.

Another 35 minutes, then the gauntlet will have 2 more hours before it ends

>legitimately support Ike
>but Camilla winning has a ton of shitposting potential

You can always get your daily dose of shitposting on /feg/, you know.

I'll be avoiding these threads for a week or 2 if that happens.

If Camilla wins, that's not ever going away.

>dislike camilla
>but if she wins, she's capable of shitting on lynfags, lucinafags, ikefags, and royfags for all eternity
Maybe she has some merit after all.

I hope meme magic can carry Lyn through

>royfags
Who?

It's not that she's capable. It's that Lynfags blew their wad and pushed her to 10% over Camilla at the end of the fucking round, giving her a chance

i think he spelled spics wrong

Silque is a beauty, one we scarcely deserve.

>mfw oldcucks will never EVER win a gauntlet

NEVER EVER LMAO

Spic here, fuck roy

Vengeance for Lucina!

It's more that the retards won't stop playing for muh points, the same as usual.

Do I really want to keep LaD on Minerva? It seems to be a waste of her decent Def.

Ike will win. Ike will win.

Nips, trips, and smashfags.

Minerva still had plenty of Def even with LaD on, only time I'd think about taking it off is if she was -Def.

>mommy blowing the fuck out of the redditors

Hector-friend here.

I'm ready and willing to dump flags for Ike.

Trade a point in speed and 2 points in attack for 35 defense with Fury 3

When we get eight of them, for one. Assuming no repeats, we can just barely squeeze that out without Dragon Laguz with three of Myrrh, Bantu, Nagi, Nah, and Kana (and maybe Nils, Jahn, or Idun.) Most of those characters are probably not a priority.

I have 5 (five) Takumis. What do I do with him? None of my 5* ranged have any bulk.

Save him. Close Counter is a valuable skill, even if nobody wants it right now.

Merge them, unless you have Boey, in which case give him Close Counter and then merge the rest.

>not having S!Kamui
I WISH I had a Takumi to close-counter/vantage her.

-Blade tomes on Cavalry/Fliers with CC have been a bit scary for me.

Considering I have all of them currently done, no.

I can't believe you leveled 4 of them.

Are you on Team Camilla? I think I've used your Corrin. Thank you, its been a pleasure. Maybe I'll be so lucky one day.

tfw 0 Takumis and 0 Hectors

Ike and Hector are my 2nd and 3rd favourite lords so really I don't care which one I represent in the finals.

>tfw fed only hector to brave ike before realizing how dumb that was

Whale.

Yeah I'm on Camilla - glad to help.

I did it for Kamui.
Never again.

I'll wait and see if something worth pulling comes a long.
Thanks, waiting is probably the best.
I'm pretty dumb, if it's shiny and there's nothing to do, I'll level any five star I get.

>lyn didn't fall enough behind for multiplier
Rip

>Get Hector in Hero Fest I
>tfw barely use him anymore
I'm so close to saying fuck it and giving Distant Counter to units I use far more frequently, like Titania or Roy or something. But even then I'm never sure if its truly worth.

Camilla wins LUL

>10,279,297,402 to 10,311,759,866
IT'S DOWN TO THE WIRE, FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE

Time to abandon thread and let camillafags have their "mommy" spam for 400 posts.

>Lynfags will burn flags now instead of baiting Camilla into giving them the bonus next hour
>Brainlets can't think 5 steps ahead

Lynfags on suicide watch

Casuals ruin everything.

i delete heros a couple of months ago, where do i vote for lyn? Is it a link or do i need to redownload the game to vote?

Fucking this. Even if Lynfags start burning flags, it'd have to be literally everyone burning them to even stand a chance. Better to wait for round 3 and use them there.

FUCKING LYNFAGS STOP PUTTING FUCKING REDS ON YOUR TEAM WE NEED EVERY FUCKING VICTORY NOW

You have to play the game

Best of luck to both titans, let us all meet together to remove fateshit in finals.

Mommy have enough milk for us and every lynfag senpai, dont be ashamed.

You're retarded.

It's over. Lucina has been avenged. That gap is insurmountable.

>that Tana
thank you based aceman

Mate, stop playing the game. I'm a Lynfag, if you want to stand even the slightest chance of winning, a multiplier is our best hope.
Of course, we're not going to get a multiplier due to retards like you who can't think ahead, but it's the thought that counts.

>Lucina has been avenged.
(lol

Lyn getting a multiplier isn't possible now. She beats out Camilla per hour and based on the fact that people started spamming flags during Camilla's bonus hour, there's no way we're dropping below them now. The only hope is a massive push to win.

I like Lyn more than Camilla, but I joined Camilla for bonuses and for the slim chance a bonus netted a cheese win and also because I'm salty.
Feels real good right now.

Lyn is so far behind that even if all her voters dropped 400 on her in the next hour she'd probably still lose dude.
It's ogre.

Dude, even 400/hour from Lyn's active playerbase isn't going to save her. It's fine, we lead Camilla hard enough to trigger her pity multiplier time and again.