This is shit

Eat SHIT javifags

is this lesbo

fucking LOSER

fucking FAGGOT

fucking PUSSY

fucking CUNT

>playing the fucking walking dead

it's not a fucking videogame if the entire game is based off of choices, with zero fucking gameplay, and it literally doesn't matter what you choose

It's not a fucking videogame. Read a book you dumbasses

fucking RETARD

fucking AUTIST

fucking NIGGER

fucking BITCH

fucking based

fucking CHUMP

season 3 was a disappointment.

fucking RAT

>disliked TWD2

why

I ain't even mad

Good to see Lee branching out.

fucking COWARD

Because its trash?

>tfw Couldn't fuck Asian girl
That was S3 biggest sin

fucking NERD

Elaborate.

fucking VIRGIN

>antijavifag is still alive
Did you miss the part where Gabe ate shit and got shot in the head?

Clem is my favorite twd protagonist.

all this,boner.

>ugly virgin gets cucked
I'm sorry Sup Forums. You can't even have a prostitute

fucking PISSANT

Clem being the protagonist was dumb, because to compensate, they had to make every adult retarded.
Carver telling Clem that they were the same was one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

She's my least favorite. She better at a co-protagonist, not main.

fucking WORM

fucking DIRT

He's either a janitor or friends with a mod. He's the immortal.

fucking WRETCH

That's the dumbest argument I've heard in a while.

I SPIT ON YOU FAGGOT

I SPIT ON YOU FAGGIT

So you're telling me that a 12 year old girl should be in charge of a group of survivors?

I SPIT ON YOU FAGGET

Я имeю в видy тo, чтo видeoкapтa нe pacкpoeт cвoй пoтeнциaл.

Пpocтыe ycлoвия: Tы мнe coвeтyeшь гoднyю игpy в cтимe дo 500 p., ecли мнe нpaвитcя, тo я пoкyпaю игpy ceбe и тeбe.
Пocлe двyх игp дo 500, пepeхoдим к игpaм дo 1000. Пoтoм дo 2000 тыcяч.

Пoeхaли, бaмпaть нe бyдy

I SPIT ON YOU FAGGUT

I SPIT ON YOU FAGGYT

doesn't she die at the end regardless what path you choose? Shit like that is the reason why I don't play their games.

I SPIT ON YOU FAGGHT

I SPIT ON YOU FAGGXT

I SPIT ON YOU FAGGJT

Wew lad this is some next level autism.

She was never in charge of the group, she was just part of it. Later in the game they start listening to Clementine because she's developing as a leader while everyone else is crumbling down, but she was never in charge of the group.

The whole point of TWD is to show how Clem is growing up, turning into an adult and a leader. She is forced to become that.

You must have missed it.

Besides, you must have not been paying attention if you didn't figure out that Clementine would be the protagonist of TWD2 by the end of TWD.

Season 3 is the only TT game with a fucking ton of ending options.
Shit is crazy

>*sees you brushing teeth*
Mornin, Uncle Javi. Nice day right?
>*opens toothpaste*
Hey, can you pass me my toothbrush? Thanks
>*checks teeth in mirror*
Huh. Didnt know she was growing already.
>*picks hair out of gums*
Oh, this? Cmon Javi you took science class too, right? Its a hair. But uhh, not mine.
>*twirls hair between fingers*
Girls. Am I right, Javi? Think they're your sweetpeas and all that, but just a year into their teens start begging guys my age to use our mouths like vibrators?
>*smirks at you*
But then theres guys like you, right? I mean, the world needs them. Diversity and all that mess? We're all special. Your talent just happens to be clearing walkers while risking your life. Me? Well someone has to have the gifted tongue, right? And I aint talking communication.. I mean, who else is going to make Clem curl her toes? Feeling her streams of pussy nectar. Feeling it flow down the tongue like lemon juice on a sweet southern summer?
>*turns back to mirror to brush*
I mean, who else right?

>*shovels manure onto the crops*
Hey, thanks for this Uncle Javi. Without a hand I would have been doing this field work Clint sent me on all afternoon!
>*lifts head to catch breath*
Gee its hot..
>*tugs shirt, circulating air*
Wew I'm stinkin..
>*tugs collar and smells*
But not like last night.
>*turns to you*
Theres a difference you know. Hell, this funk I'm sporting isnt even a fraction of the smell I had coming out of Clem's room. You know, they say theres a smell of a man that has recently driven a little sweetpea to do bad things..
>*raises eyebrows*
Huh? You dont know? Cmon Javi, I think you do. Just hard to imagine Clem doing those things, right? Evil things. Like using her pussy to milk sweaty ass cum covered cock till her god damn eyeballs are doing loops. A smell, Javi. An essence. Damn near satanic in debauchery let me tell you. The shit you wiff when passing an organized orgy room? That shit. But for me? I didnt need but one pair of blossoming tits and a sweet brown face to stink that room up last night. While you were sleeping in the other room, I was awake in the other. While catching shut eye, your ears were still prone. Hearing the rhythmic grunts of two kids discovering eachother, ensuring a cum-based mildew to grow on the sheets. But dont worry, we cleaned it up. And your nose? Susceptible to the aroma of the room right next.
>*looks at the crops*
You know, manure aside, this aint so bad. I mean the lemon flowers just do it for me. Just an aroma without corruption. Unlike me. Unlike Clem. Hell, i dont even have a word for it. But one thing's for sure, Javi...
>*puts shovel away*
When I stepped out of Clem's room...
>*stands beside you*
I sure as fuck didnt smell catholic.

I think in the original story he murders and rapes her.

Possibly not in that order either,

>accidentally awoke an eldritch abomination

YO YO YO YO HOOOOOOOL UP
>*kisses Clem*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>*holds her hand*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*tells her they should go where Javi cant find them*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>*still holding her hand guides her to a shed*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>*closes the door*
U BE SAYIN
>*turns to Clem*
HOL UP HOL UP
>*undresses her*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>*sees her tits*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*sees her pussy*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>*sees her asshole*
HE'LL ALWAYS BE
>*sucks her nipple*
ALWAYS GON BE
>*spits on cockhead before grinding it between her vulva*
AYYYOO HOL UP HE'LL ALWAYS BE
>*flips her over before spreading her asscheeks and spitting on it*
SO HE'LL ALWAYS BE
>*takes a big ass huff of her sweaty butt aroma*
ALWAYS GON BE
>*puts his cock through her pulsating butthole*
FOREVER
>*fucks it till kingdom cum*
EVA EVA
>*pulls out leaving a line of cum between his cock and her ass*
GON EVA BE
>*flips her over before cumming on her clitoris*
AYYYOO GON FOREVER BE
>*cums on her face*
HOL UP
>*cums on her tongue*
HE'LL FOREVER BE
>*cums on her eyes*
EVA BE
>*cums on her shoulder*
EVA EVA BE
>*cums in her armpits*
FOREVER EVA
>*cums on her neck*
WAIT JUST HOL UP YOU JAVIFAGS
>*cums on her nipppes*
U SAYING GABE WILL ALWAYS BE
>*cums in her bellybutton*
THE GUY WHO TOOK
>*cums on her feet*
CLEM'S
>*cums on Javi's face when he opens the shed door, telling Clem to spread her ass wide so Javi will be driven to suicide at the sight of the everflowing cum of Gabe that he never got to experience childhood love, especially to this degree where you literally make the young girl your uncle is interested in a walking cum dump*
VUR
JEEN
A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????????????????????

How the fuck do they not notice him standing right there
It's like they did it to intentionally fuck with him

nice thread

I got that, I just hated the Idea. Then Ep1 of Season 2 happened, and I hated even more.
>First 5mins and Omid dies
>5mins more mins later and Christa is also taken out of the story.
>Clem has to find a new group and start all over
If they wanted a fresh start, they should have start with a new character to begin with.

Clem is also the least of S2 problem.
Besides the fact that the other characters are really stupid, it showed TT laziness.
Remember in S1, when you had the choice of saving either Carley and Doug? First time playing, you didn't know that if a character is determined, they are going to die eventually, and whoever you picked the story would be different. Or Ben's death, you can either die a coward or let him and Kenny make peace before he dies.

In S2 this is thrown right out the window. Saving Nick does nothing for the story. He fucking dies off-screen, and Alvin gets one scene before he dies if you save him. Same thing happens in S3, but at least a determined character can survive the entire season. Season 2 made it more apparent that your choices didn't matter.

Lets not forget the awfulness of Ep5. Arov sent his group to murder you, even if you don't the meds (should have just allowed you to kill him in the episode before, but that's another problem) and it ends with Mike and Bonnie (If you didn't have the sense to kill her) trying to ditch you and giving the angry Ruski a gun to shoot you. Lee flashback was the best thing in the entire season. Episode is about to ending, so they need one more bullshit choice. Hey, I know. Lets make Jane and Kenny fight to the death because Jane is a dumb bitch trying to prove that Kenny is unstable, even though she kills herself in S3 because baby crazy. My biggest problem with Season 2 and more importantly the series as a whole. They give Clem 4 (Alone ending is fucking stupid) different endings, and no matter what, she ends up in the game place. That alone should tell why Season 2 is bad.

This one will never not make me laugh

>this thread

so i havnt bothered with this last season because i heard its a real cock up and i think they should have just not have clem romance fucking anyone are they retarded. but still
whats so bad about it?

Lee didn't want this anons
not this

I see nothing wrong with it, and neither to the characters in game. They see it as the two being able to have a proper childhood without having to think about the zombies.

it was pretty trash besides kenny

>kenny
>not trash

wtf is going on?

didnt clem just kiss that dude who ended up dying

t. Javifag

I WANNA FUCK AVA WHILE DAVID WATCHES

I don't get this meme he dies right after and it was just a kiss