Remember when sprite comics were fucking everywhere?

Remember when sprite comics were fucking everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuklearforums.com/showthread.php?t=37903
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss it.

What's the punchline

Falls breaks.

was there any good sprite comic besides 8-bit theater?

A crap!

I remember making my own, and having a few friends online who had theirs. We would compare notes and collaborate often. Good times.
Ansemretort is still my favorite sprite comic even if the humor is lul so random

So shut up!

There was this old-ass Smash Bros. sprite comic based on Melee which had a flash animation of a bunch of characters kicking the shit out of Master Hand in a bar and I can't fucking find it anywhere

Oh shit, I now remember reading some digimon stuff around the period I played forum rpgs

Things like NMC, early That's My Sonic!, and 8-Bit Theatre had some charm.

Yes, the jokes were bad, the editing was bad, and it was clearly someone's middleschool hobby they did after class. But damn if there wasn't something that kept me reading the stupid things.

yes, I was involved in making quite a few of them.

what the fuck was the name of the animated sprite comic about video game characters leaving their games and going into other games?

8 bit theater was too hood. We did not deserve it.

Are you thinking of Kid Radd?

>Kid Radd
yes! thank you user!

I... I see loss.

>still updating

I liked Bob and George and 8 bit- Theater the most. There were others but I forget what they were.

Outside of the very, very early bits, 8-Bit Theater is probably the most consistently good webcomic there is.

nuklearforums.com/showthread.php?t=37903

You can click on any link on that page and start reading and be guaranteed quality.

What the fuck

the "punch" line

Dirty power

What's the name of this comic? I think I read it, a long time ago.

the power of autism

Al Gore?

They're one of those things that I kind of dearly miss and yet would hate them if they were still popular. Late nineties to early 2000s internet content had a lot of charm but was pretty stupid in hindsight. I'd prefer it over the garbage produced today, but probably not by much.

> Go back and try to read Bob and George a Mega Man sprite comic
>Realize its very autistic and cringeworthy

I don't remember it being this shitty when I was in college.

I had fun with one cringy sonic ones where he's friends with cyborg from teen titan.

It used sprites from sonic rush i think.

I reread 8bit theater sometime in the past 4 months and was really surprised how.well it held up. Something about the humor and creative usage of the sprites makes it work really well.

Yup. Don't miss em' one bit.

Can anyone help me find this one old ass webcomic.

I remember it recolor three of the mario enemies to purple and called them the poison bros.

Thats what I felt like when I went back and read... uh the sonic one. Fuck I can't even remember what the name of it was. Shit. There was a chaos emerald right inside the door next to potted plant for like 50 comics and it was like a joke. Thats literally the only notable thing I remember about it.