True

True

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7A-1q_x6tyo
youtu.be/wPegCaKIjOY?list=PLBgzR-WvoG5ODUKMBsoSs8qsoUL0Katw9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone in the industry has learned from N64 and realized 3D platformers are shit.

except nintendo.

Here ya go:

youtu.be/7A-1q_x6tyo

le epic meme my dude i also remember this hidden gem XDD

>Donkey Show 64

it doesn't deserve a goddamned sequel.

GTFO shill

>Backtracking: the game

>Donkey Show 64
what

He tried to say Donkey Shit 64 but since he's a dumb phoneposter it autocorrected

honestly this

>20 hours played
>0 jjiggies
>198 notes

>Shilling
>Some that is free
In other news, Sup Forums hates jews, but loves capitalism

Banjo's Backpack does not allow jigsaws to be used to open worlds yet, I'm guessing it has something to do with the cutscene that plays whenever you unlock a world that is making the feature difficult to add in. Bottles molehills and Notes are the only collectibles, so it plays more like a Metroidvania

God no. That game had some good points but was mostly shit.

Is this any good or is it Mario Star Road tier of shit?

no thanks, i want good games

Trick question: It's Star Road tier, but I consider Star Road to be good. The level design is on par with Yooka-Laylee and has the Banjo atmosphere that YL sorely lacks.

>Star Road
>bad

He's talking about the SM64 rom hack

youtu.be/wPegCaKIjOY?list=PLBgzR-WvoG5ODUKMBsoSs8qsoUL0Katw9

I know, I like it even if the level design isn't as good as SM64's. I was just trying to find a fitting Star Road/Star World picture

DK64 is terrible and Tropical Freeze is fucking great.

Fucking dumbass

I think the level design is on par with SM64, people just don't like how half of the stages are on a floating island above a pit.

HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH. YOU. KNOW. HIM. WELL. HE'S FINALLY BACK. TO KICK SOME TAIL! HIS COCONUT GUN. CAN FIRE IN SPURTS. IF HE SHOOTS YA. IT'S GONNA HURT! HE'S BIGGER. FASTER. AND STRONGER TOO. HE'S THE FIRST MEMBER. OF THE D.K. CREW. HUH!

Damn no wonder they're subhumans