Three wishes. Two vidya; one non-vidya. Keep it grounded

DMC5
DMC5 will be good.
I wish I was never born.

Some one other than Paradox starts developing good grand strategy games
Gearbox goes bankrupt and Bethesda buys Duke Nukem and gets Id working on a reboot
That demon thing in your image

Scalebound
Devs care about custom maps again
Enough money to never worry about starving.

metroid samus returns is good
prime 4 is good
i want to fuck a dragon

>i want to fuck a dragon
>Keep it grounded.

A good World of Darkness MMORPG
Manhunt 3
A cute girlfriend with a big butt who will stick it in my face when I try to play games

THANK YOU GOD I WAS WORRIED I'D BE THE ONLY ONE

Let me make my video game

Let me keep that team to keep making games based off of that game

Trigun Maximum anime.

Able to read minds
Morrowind
Paladins founders pack

>go back to 2005-6 forever
>free internet and gamer fuel

i just wanna play flyff and lunia in their golden age all day

A Souls-style Fromsoft game based on Christian/Gnostic mythology

Obsidian gets the Fallout license.

A billion dollars.

Tenchu makes a comeback on PS4
Bushido Blade gets a third installment
I get a girlfriend

I don't care about video games enough to wish for anything video game related.
I just wish for demons to bend to my will especially the one in the op image.

>all these people wishing for a girl friend
I WANT A CUTE BOYFRIEND WITH A BIG DICK WHO SMELLS GOOD AND FEELS NICE

Borderlands 3 is better than borderlands 2 and has cancerless writing
Someone makes an actually fun non-repetitive mmorpg
Make attached pic real

>A top-notch Okami sequel on all current platforms
>FFXIV becomes Ivalice Online
>I wish to be good at maths

All video game developers fully and permanently reject any and all politically correct bullshit

Abolition of all forms of censorship (including ratings) in the gaming industry.

Unlimited money

Why would you wish you were never born, then you won't be able to play it

HL 2 ep3 from the black mesa team
HL3
HL dies with no cliffhanger so valve can't make the mistake of fucking with fans heartstrings for the next 20 years

I wish God Hand 2 existed and was better than the first.
I wish for video games to become my definition of better starting now.
I wish for more wishes.

Nintendo drops out of the industry and only their IPs that they always outsource and never handle internally still exist.

Sega makes a new console and it does great.

I want a slice of pizza.

>New Mecha game, either an Armored Core title in the style of the PS2 games, or a new Front mission that sticks to its SRPG roots.
>An MMO in a medieval setting where gathering, crafting and the player based economy are as important as if not more important than the combat. A game where the end game isn't about getting the best gear from killing raid bosses, but rather being able to make it or having the means/funds to supply yourself and your teammates with high quality equipment. Have a serious durability system that makes the production and maintenance of said gear important.

And as for non-vidya, I wish I could figure out what I want to do with my college degree and earn decent money for it.

You ever fuck around with the mecha games on PSP? There's a whole shitload of them.

Xenoblade X2 is made
Spyro HD collection announced by the end of the year

I wish my fucking mild-autism was cured. Barely fucking effects you and yet everyone wants to treat you like a fucking retard.

No actually. Funny you mention that, I bought an old psp off my friend just last week because I wanted to play Tactics Ogre on it. Got any recommendations?

>Xenoblade X2
XCX was fucking hot garbage, fuck you

Well, looking at the games I have in my ISO folder:

There's a variety of Armored Core games. Not sure which ones got ported elsewhere. Silent Line and Last Raven are the two I tried, I believe.

If you like Gundam, there's a metric fuckton of Gundam games on it:
Gundam Battle Universe is a 3D action game that lets you play through the UC timeline from 0079 to 0093. No Japanese knowledge is needed to play.

SD Gundam G Generation Overworld is an SRPG where the focus is on grinding and building up your teams. Recently translated. I was on the translation team, too. Webm related.

Gundam vs Gundam NEXT Plus is an arcade-style game. Gundam Versus is the latest in that series, so if you've seen that, you know roughly what to expect here.

There are also some Macross games not unlike GBU up there. Macross Triangle Frontier is the latest and probably best one. Speaking of Macross and Gundam, Super Robot Wars Z2 is on PSP, two games with 60 stages a pop. Has shit from Votoms, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Eureka Seven, all sorts of shit. Really good games. In a similar vein, there's Another Century Episode Portable. Hard-as-shit crossover action game.

Konami, Capcom, and Sega return to the glory of the early 90s.
EA goes bankrupt.
I'm filthy stinking rich.

-W40k open world shooter where you don't play as a Space Marine but as a mere human who has to face the horrors of this universe.
-A Fire Emblem-like game not made by Nintendo with dating elements, lewdness and extensive character customization.
-The strength to do what I need to do to turn my life around and rejoin society.

Pre-downgrade version of dark souls 2 gets a release
The RTS genre makes a come back
I wanna fug that demon

I wish for a proper sequel to Chrono Trigger
I wish for MGSV to become finished to Hideo Kojima's original vision
I wish for every user in this thread to transform into adorable lesbian girls with exceptionally curvaceous bodies.