Is it vaporware?

Is it vaporware?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7A-1q_x6tyo
express.co.uk/news/uk/745056/Muslim-protest-demands-Islamic-caliphate-Allahu-Akbar-Belgrave-Square-London-Syria
twitter.com/RealAssange/status/904349529998213123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you even want it at this point

No, I'm gonna double dip to get it.
I love the idea of having a 3D platformer on the go.
Super Mario 64 DS is not enough.

Blow the fuck out by rom hackers

youtu.be/7A-1q_x6tyo

Was Yooka-Laylee any good?

Odyssey?

Yes. It gets a lot of heat from casuals that suck at video games and expect handholding and can't into cameras that move independently from the character.
That's what happens when people are raised on waypoints and over-the-shoulder games.

Not at all.
t. backer who learned his lesson from this

Technically yes, but Kickstarter games are shit.

Yes it is, but fanboys of the fatfuck got their feelings hurt, so they shit on the game.

The fuck are you talking about?

not him but jontron or however you spell the shit had a voice acting gig in the game till he went onto one of those anti sjw guys stream and talked about some shit that sjws don't like. The sjws made a huge deal about it and the company removed his lines from the game which cause people to come down hard on the company and the game for doing so.

And rightfully so. This is happening in the U.K. and those cucks remove a guy from their game for speaking out against it on his own behalf. Fuck Playtonic.

express.co.uk/news/uk/745056/Muslim-protest-demands-Islamic-caliphate-Allahu-Akbar-Belgrave-Square-London-Syria

twitter.com/RealAssange/status/904349529998213123

It's sjwave

Time to buy a gun.

DUDE 4K TEXTURES ON LOW-POLY GAME FROM 1998 LMAO

I went back and replayed BK and BT recently and they really don't hold up that well, especially compared to the 3D Mario games. It's no surprise the spiritual successor is sort of mediocre as well.

It most likely uses the upscaled hi-res textures from the Xbox 360 version

Could've been but the level design was piss poor. The levels were way too empty.

>see threads full of complaints for months about how the character design was bland and the levels were too big and barren
>trust us guys, we're just holding back! We don't want to spoil everything!
>this excuse kept being used over and over
>game gets released
>end up with subpar level design and big empty levels
why. just why. people warned them for how long and they did nothing to resolve it.

Those looping platform challenges are the worst. In Banjo-Tooie, hallways, platform challenges usually lead to an interesting room/puzzle/mini game. In Yooka-Laylee you do a platform challenge and end up back at the beginning of the area e.g. Gloomy Gem Grotto & Power Grid

They save the absolute worst level in the game, Galleon Galaxy for last. The smallest world in the game with ugly "space-water" separating small islands; It just blows my mind how bad that world is

It wasn't that bad. I would say the worst thing about Yooka-Laylee is recycled enemies and not enough worlds.