Things in games you hadn't noticed before

Other urls found in this thread:

shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gods be praised.

Those aren't leaves
they're rocks

i don't think i even entered jorrvaskr on my first playthrough.

You didnt miss much, the Companions are the probably the worst written Guild Bethesda has ever done.

god fuck this zone

you didn't notice the rocks made an eagle? Thats stupid.

Goths be praised.

Every guild in skyrim is the worse guild Bethesda has ever done.

The Companions are especially shit though, they are the bottom of the damn barrel.

>Those crystals in the mystic CAVE? They're actually rocks!

Were you born retarded or do you just not pay attention?

What didn't you notice? It can't be the bird carving.

Thieves guild has a new plot hole almost every quest.

Dark Brotherhood was okay, but compared to the games that game before it's not really a competition.

in OoT you can show zelda the masks and she has unique reactions

The sky in Psychonauts.

>Zelda sees links dick for the first time

you must be young as fuck. that was common knowledge back in the day. good old word of mouth.

I thought the thieves guild were pretty gud better then the ones before it. Also Mage guild was good if you seen it as a dying guild in disarray and chaos due to the events of what they have done in skyrim in which you can change!

brotherhood by far the worse its ever been, one of the only things I enjoyed about oblivion was the structure there but they still do a pretty good job.

Companions are just meh tier like why bother.

Because it be for you doesn't mean it will be for him user.

Yeah, but it's still not as bad as the Companions. Though the Thieves Guild was shit at the very least it didn't feel like it was haste-fully thrown together in one afternoon.

If you liked the Thieves' Guild you should take a look at this, it's a good read. shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422

I have over 400 hours in New Vegas and didn't know you could hold down the action button to continue drinking from a water source. Learned that recently here on Sup Forums.

Not him but I found the Thieves guild quest more bearable if you naturally pace yourself with the side quests it offers, which is what I did my first playthrough. It falls apart if you rush through it yes but unlike say the companions and mages guild you don't HAVE to rush through it to get anything done. The companions force you to drop everything you're doing and the mage guild side quests seem completely ancillary and mostly just exist for you to nab a follower, unlike the thieves guild ones where you expand your enterprise, spruce up your lair and gain access to services and tools (ie: the barrels)

They should have had main quests in far off towns and cities barred until you'd done enough larceny quests to build up a network in that area.

The dark brotherhood questline just felt like a shoddy retreading of oblivion's but with a different TWEEEST

How did the ale get in the cask?
HOWWWW?
Quest is shit because it broke my autism.

Fuck off Sham ass.
Being both wrong and retarded is no way to go through life.

>hurr I'm gonna nitpick and ignore every other spot on thing he's written in the article
Let me guess, you're also that fag who complained that Brynjolf will also comment on you having literally 0 coins.

Yes being factually wrong (The worst kind of wrong) does not help your credibility.
He went in with a conclusion and sought out "Facts" that supported it.
Brainlets who only care that "Hurr durr he shit on Bethesda he cool" will never let things like facts get in the way of a good argument.

We have different standards I guess.You are more forgiving of a shoddy work ethic than I am.

Gaming journalism has a shit reputation because of trash like this but brainlets eat it up.

>yippity yap I talk a lot of crap
yawn, boring. didn't even read. Seamus can captivate a reader, but you need to work on your writing.

Enjoy your pablum for the mind brainlet.
I can't make you care about credibility over staying in your hugbox.
Only you can make that leap.

You never noticed it because Todd's game has something like a 65 degree FOV by default.