4k resolution at CONSISTENT 30fps, even in towns

>4k resolution at CONSISTENT 30fps, even in towns
>CONSISTENT 60fps in shrines (potentially rest of game in a few months)

How do Switch owners sleep at night knowing they've funded Nintendo's shitty business practices only to be btfo by modders within six months?

Wherever I want.
The game is portable.

sure is, i was playing it on my gaming laptop

For two hours.

Ah...you bought a gaming laptop then?

no my daddy

2>0

>gaming laptop
Wow, you sure showed us who the faggot was

>how to fry your own balls
And he said portable, not transportable

>Implying all PC gamers have the luxury of living in the same spot for 20 years.

I travel a bunch, and I'll be damned if I'm trusting a $2k rig to airport baggage.

Well, I've actually finished the game, and had a fun time. Nintendo's pretty much made the profit that they've wanted. But I'm glad you can now enjoy an awesome game as well, seeing as you're such a huge Nintendo fan.

Have fun, and don't forget to cook alot!

$350>$0

I can't wait until they announced the Switch 2.0 at the end of 2018 and cogs like you pre-order like the blind consumers you are.

We close our eyes

This may come as a shock, but PC's do cost money.

On top of a BotW rerelease with more appropriate specs because free money.

>Actually using the "sad conformist drone" argument

Anyone who feels a Switch purchase is justified after Nintendo jipped the WiiU IS sad conformist drone.

Someone redpill me on BotW pc
Is there a ISO download?
Can I just copy my disk to my pc?
Is it difficult to set up?
Are motion controls fucked?
Is anyone making mods?
Can I fuck Mipha?

Does OP stay awake at night knowing that the only meaningful human interaction he can get is through baiting out (You)s on Sup Forums?

>surely, one day, the good time and enjoyment that your purchase brought to you will be ruined by nintendo's unrelated dastardly deeds

>Actually repeating the "sad conformist drone" argument

Super Mario Odyssey makes the Switch a justified enough purchase on its own already. I say that with confidence, and it's not even OUT YET.

>do only what i would do otherwise you'll be a conformist!

I'm satisfied with what I paid for.

>Implying I bought a Wii U

Hopefully it'll be 60fps everywhere at 1440p by the time the rest of the DLC is out.

I bet you listen to joe rogan's podcast and call everyone "sheeple"

Most PCbros have graduated from manchildren shit like Mario though so no, it doesn't justify the purchase of an overpriced underpowered wagglan tablet.

>laptop
>portable

>travel so much
>have time to make a bait thread

You truly are pathetic

>3500$>350$

That's great to hear, hope you PCbros enjoy it.

Yet they still pay 20k monthly for an emulator of mario wagglan shit

Eh can run it on my pc, on my laptop, and oh wait also on my switch.

neck yourself poor fag.

There's an app called WiiU USB Helper. It essentially does everything for you: downloads all the Nintendo EMUs, downloads and installs games with updates and DLC, comes with pre-packaged graphics packs and shaders.

Motion controls are essentially boned. The default control is holding the left mouse button and swiveling the mouse around until you get the desired result. This is only an issue for the apparatus shrines, though, which you can just as easily save edit to complete. (And no gyro aiming of course.)

The 60fps mod is still in beta with no official release, but the current version does work in shrines depending on PC hardware.

The biggest issue with CEMU is that it's very CPU reliant and as of now is only capable of utilizing a single processor. A 4ghz CPU will take you farther than a 1070+ GPU. And Nvidia's drivers are a bit buggy.

As for mods, I haven't tried anything outside of graphical and UI stuff. I'm sure there's plenty of skins and stuff out there.

user... I think you might actually be retarded. You have lots of time for leisure when you live a life that affords frequent travel.

>An unreleased/unfinished game justifying purchasing a system at launch

You wut, mate?

You can download any Wii U game directly from NIntendo's servers using uTikDownloadHelper. The motion controls are literally only a problem in specific shrines (any shrine with the word "Apparatus" in it) and apparently all of these can be cheesed with a guide.
Mipha is dead. She was also going to propose to you before she died.

>Waaaah! I'm playing your game Nintenbros! Waaah! I'm having so much fun playing your game, but even BETTER!

Has any other game provided this much rump rotisserie? I suspect this is really a Sonyfan falseflagging as a PCbro, but whatever. Keep crying about how much fun you're having.

>Switch is totally accept, but gaming laptops are bad
I never got this mindset, for $500 you can get a laptop that can run CemU and blows the Switch totally out of the water.

Except you're buying into even WORSE business practices with a "gaming" laptop.

No one buys a gaming laptop. They buy a laptop that is also able to play games decently.

It doesn't have to be an overpriced "gaming" laptop. A regular $500 laptop will do just fine.

And there are no worse business practices than Nintendo's jewery, stop kidding yourself.

>And there are no worse business practices than Nintendo's jewery, stop kidding yourself.

Nintendo's is actually par for the course. I've seen much, much worse.

>$500 you can get a laptop that can run CemU and blows the Switch totally out of the water.