They fucked it up

They fucked it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-xHOeWOcBs
youtube.com/watch?v=BRPCl08DChQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SBhUyRAHYsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's worse is that he's a clone of a fucking newcomer.

>Clones again
They can't keep getting away with this.

Oh for fucks sake, really? Shitting fuck shit. Fucking Koei, fuck off

Why the fuck is there no tiger design on the weapon?

They are taking away all the intetesting weapons. Please don't touch Chen Gong. I don't want him to have a fan or some bullshit.

>tfw Guo Huai will lose his arm cannon
>tfw Xiahou Ba will lose his rocket lance
>tfw Huang Gai will lose his boat
>tfw Fa Zheng will lose his carpet
Just end my suffering now

>Cheng Pu finally gets in
>gets to be a Zhang Fei clone

>Zhou Cang literally didn't exist and was made up for the novel to suck off Guan Yu
>Sun Ce can be HIS clone now

The Peach Tree Oath was a mistake
- Liu Bei

Literally why? Just keep the movesets of 8, nobody wants clone shit.

Did Koei learn absolutely nothing from DW 7?

good god why

did they learn nothing from 6

Zhang Liang clone, coming thru!

>People complain about Dynasty Warriors for not being realistic
>they remove all the cool weapons that make each character unique to satisfy them

This is what happens when you bitch too much.

Alright I got a question to ask. I'm playing Warriors Orochi 3; What are my options when I get hit by an enemy officer's mosou or special attack? I know I can summon a teammate to do their special but what about the ones that give the enemy hyper armor? Just eat it and hope I survive or do I have ways to get out on my own?

Jia Xu clone, just for you guys

They learned one thing: don't remove anyone from the roster

I get wanting something new but.

>Removing his tonfas
No. KT. That's not how you do it.

>Zhang He without his claws

Jesus tapdancing christ. I was actually hyped for this game. Not anymore

Isn't it cause DW9 is based on an entirely new engine?

It's shitty but I'll be somewhat forgiving if they at least have different move sets like the Qiaos in DW 3-5

My order? I'd like a Liu Shan clone, please.

Koei are so fucking unbelievable

You can try to do a special attack midair. Just hope it lasts long enough for their musou attack to end. Other than that, if you hear the sound effect, run away.

Funny you should mention the Qiaos.

WHERE IS MENG HUO

WHERE IS MY KING?!

They're reworking all of their movesets entirely so that might be it. It's still bullshit though.

We haven't even seen Zhang Jiao yet. Patience.

At very least with clones back to DW7 style, we're guaranteed he has his gloves instead of that awful DW6 Palm Tree.

Because they're more like... Qliaones.

They could've just brought back his old sword, but no, had to make him Jia Xu's clone again.
On the upside (downside?) Jia Xu will most likely lose that weapon and be equipped with a fan or some shit.

>not waiting for dw10 extreme legends complete edition

this series needs to be scrapped or given to a different studio

So always have some meter ready just in case? Because fucking Yoromori and his stomping move and that Date guy with an eyepatch with his DIE DIE DIE pistol attack is fucking wrecking me.

Fuck you, you made me laugh.

>Jia Xu's clone

You think Jia Xu only has one clone? Think again.

Oh shit, actually that is just Gan Ning's old weapon. My humor streak fucked up

Still, the fuck?

>People complain about Dynasty Warriors for not being realistic

Who the fuck are these people and why do I not see them?

user, that's the Flail, not the Chain and Sickle.

Cao Ren's DW7 weapon.

does guan ping still the onyl one with the great sword

Pretty much. If you end up getting juggled you can try doing a somersault, but it won't work 100% of the time.

Did somebody say Xing Cai?

DW9 is fucked lads

But where's Lu Bu though

its honestly impressive how they manage to fuck up as much as they fix with each new game

For a game intended to be a throwback to the PS2 games they're sure shitting on them a lot.

>it's Dynasty Warriors 6.1

I'm fucking mad, did they learn nothing form the abortion that was 6?

Go to any online article about DW and look in the comments. You see people saying that the gameplay should be more like For Honor or Dark Souls. This is their response.

Buy one liu shan clone, get another one free

It was his first.

let's hope they make weapons a priority for XL.

DW8 was great, but certain people getting new weapons not until empires was annoying as fuck

LuBumind

Well he doesn't look bad, I hope they don't fuck up his theme though.

Fuck. I'm sticking to Dynasty Warriors 8 empires.

Also. Where the fuck is DW 7 on PC?!!

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Last thing though; Is using the recommended teams for a story mission necessary to get certain stages and characters or is it just recommending what characters would probably work best for the mission?

Nope. They all got the rapier at the same time.

Sima Shi then got the lightnight sword (two handed long rapier), Yuan shao got an extendable sword. Liu Shan remained the only rapier user.

Until now.

It doesn't fit Ce

He's supposed to be the brawler type

How could they go from perfecting it in DW8 to fucking it all up again in DW9?

Yeah he had one of those chinese hookswords in 3-5.

As long as Huang Gai keeps his wrasslin Musous I'd be fine

>Also. Where the fuck is DW 7 on PC?!!

In China.

I expect he might get the bombs, since they're obviously hell bent on pretending the 1-handed club doesn't exist.

Gloves for Huang Gai then? At least to fit the musous

No problem. There are certain stages that play out a special dialog sequence if you do play it with the recommended teams. There is only ONE instance where you have to use Diaochan in a stage to unlock LuBu. Other than that, not at all.

They're changing the main combat system from the charge style to something called State Combo, which apparently changes your attacks based on the state of the enemy. I haven't seen any more indepth explanation of the controls though and the little gameplay I've watched doesn't really make it clearer how it works. Regardless there wasn't really any point in them doing it in the first place considering they had finally gotten the cast back on track (and went too far with Empires weapon changes) in DW8 by going back to charge but keeping all the characters with unique weapons while still having other new mechanics.

I think I'm ok with them adding Klingons to the roster. It should take the game in a fresh direction.

Maybe that'd be a decent fit for Hung Guy. But those oversized gloves look like shit.

>Removing her chakrams

Literally why. Im going back to Warriors All Stars!

There's a new engine yeah, but there's still like 50? characters to be revealed. And if we already have so many clones...

Off the top of my head these characters will very likely have their weapons removed
>Zhu Rong
>Bao Sanniang
>Zhang Chunhua
>Guo Huai
>Cai Wenji
and now that I think about it more than half the cast that still needs to be revealed are very likely so what the fuck

Maybe people like Gui Jia and Zhenji will be safe due to their popularity. We'll see

Did the entire budget go into pretty scenes?

Thanks man, I only got to use Xu Huang once thinking recommended teams were almost required if you wanted to unlock stuff, and I loved that guy since the PS2 era

Holy shit I am a Sun Cefag and I am REEEEEEEEING everywhere; what the actual fuck is this reveal?

it wont look so good close up lemme tell you

Is it laziness or do these retards seriously think this shit is a good idea?

How is it the DW6 team still has jobs?

>tfw there will not even be anything to do in any of the cities other than siege them when the time comes

Doubt popularity will matter. Lu Lingqi still lost the shuriken and Jia Chong became a Man Chong clone.
And Xu Shu got his looks cloned.

Honestly they might as well just throw out the weapon system and let anyone use whatever they want if they're gonna have clones. It would be less infuriating.

You can change weapons. It's just that you won't be able to use it to it's full potential unless it's the intended character.

One day when I'm not lazy I'll read the book

Did they confirm that's returning? That was the case in DW7 and 8 but since this game's changing a lot we don't really know it'll be back until they say so.

>Clones

I thought DW6 had taught them a lesson.

>every character in All-Stars has a unique move set
>lolno we're going back to clones in the main series
How

There was some gameplay where you can spot Diaochan with that basic sword so I'm sure of it.

>Xing Cai
>chakrams

You're thinking Sun Shang Xiang, I'm assuming.

Someone please explain what's going on? What's the problem, he has a new weapon?

>reading the book that portrays pedos as good guys

Characters are losing their unique weapons from 7 and 8 and people are unhappy with the changes.

He has the exact same weapon as there was no reason to remove a weapon he had since he was a playable character.

And what's all this clone talk?

Clones would mean they would share movesets. Or very similar ones. Which is why people are upset over it.

Reminder that 9 is just an upside down 6

You can't make this shit up.

Am I the only one who unironically liked 6?

People complained about the outfits and bishibois. No one complained about the wacky weapons. I'm so sad. Why would they do this. Taking his claws away is spitting on the series.

6 only had one redeeming trait
youtube.com/watch?v=y-xHOeWOcBs

You mean two.
youtube.com/watch?v=BRPCl08DChQ

Noooooo.

Although to be honest, the look really suits her.

You mean three.
youtube.com/watch?v=SBhUyRAHYsU

I wasn't grossly offended by 6, but it wasn't great, either.
When people shit on it they forget how many nice little things and touches it introduced that the next games cherrypicked from and kept though.

>No one complained about the wacky weapons
So you say, but I've seen a few people complaining about Guo Huai's and Xiahou Ba's weapons because it doesn't fit the time period.
I mean we got magic wands, magic fans, billiard sticks and the like, why would a rocket lance be out of place?

What the fuck is this weapon even? Where teh fuck are the Hand Axes?

Star shooter or something like that. He's a clone of Man Chong now.

Why the fuck would they get rid of the Hand Axes?

So did I do wrong by getting DW8CE instead of waiting for DW9?
I had base DW8 game for PS3 but never got XL. So I picked up DW8CE for PS4 but for whatever reason when I was trying to import my save data of DW8 vanilla to DW8CE it wasn't working. Having to grind from back to zero for every faction is going to take a while.