I'M NOT JASON TODD!

I'M NOT JASON TODD!

>didn't see it coming at all because I don't read comic books

Feels good man

How did you not pick up on it from "Old Man," him knowing the passwords to various shit, and perhaps more importantly, everybody fucking guessing it's Jason Todd in every comments section and even actual interviews leading up to the game's release?

Where did Jason go after the boss fight though

That's the only way you can not know that shit. Any other adaptation with him in it makes it obvious thanks to him impersonating batman before.

He went to become the red hood.

>didn't pick it up due to the the incredibly obvious foreshadowing

Sorry to say, but that just means you're a retard.

I never said you were Jason, don't call this number again unless you'd like to confirm your purchase

so everyone in the bat family is just ok with someone of their own running around with guns and killing people? I understand that Alfred and Bruce are "gone" but Tim, Dick and Barbara aren't they? I wish the DLC would actually expand on Gotham without Bruce instead of adding a few generic hunter maps

You would only pick up on the clues if you read the comic books.

Does this game still run like ass

>Batman having flashbacks about Jason Todd
>while fighting an enemy that talks like he knows Batman
>"You wouldn't pick up on this if you hadn't read the comics"

Surprise, but I never read the comics either and it was still insanely obvious. Who the fuck else could it have possibly been, you idiot? The writers just made Batman have flashbacks for no reason whatsoever? Use your brain, m8.

it runs a not better but not like it should

He then becomes red robin. which is a less deadly version of red hood.
But essentially yes.

Me and one of my friends were able to stay in the dark as to who it was until we got to the reveal. Every time we would discuss his identity, it basically boiled down to "but Rocksteady said it isn't Jason"

>tfw it was Jason

The lack of fun boss fights was definitely disappointing, but Jason being the Knight was the biggest disappointment of the game for me.

Tim Drake is Red Robin. Red Hood is still Red Hood, and is still killing criminals (such as Black Mask's gang).

That's my main gripe with Knight's story dlcs because they were just scenarios barely connected by narration from whatever character is supporting you. Matter of Family was the closest to Quinn's Revenge quality. The audicity of making season of Infamy dlc was pure moneygrubbing because those actually had connection to City's hanging plotlines. Shit Harley's Revenge wasn't even necessary to overall story and you could enjoy City without it.

Batgirl>Harley>Red Hood>Catwoman>haven't played either

>Jason Todd

Jason Todd Assumes the role of red robin multiple times my dude.

at first i thought it couldn't be jason todd because before the game was released there was pic related
that red hood looks bulkier than the arkham knight, i thought red hood would be just a secondary character on the game

Is Rocksteady weren't a bunch of hacks they could have foreshadowed this perfectly.

>have the flashbacks throughout Asylum
>find dead criminals in City
>have a mission tag teaming with Jason in Origins
>then the Knight reveal

but nope.

Matter of Family makes me want an episodic Batman game, and I never thought I'd want an episodic game.

Did Batman and Jason ever kiss and make up in the comics yet or are they still mad at each other?

I have literally only read one Batman comic and it was him traveling through time while trying to regain his memory. I know Batlore but that's easy as fuck to get from Animated Series and movies so only a complete retard wouldn't know about Todd.

Pretty sure Knight didn't have the same writers as the previous games.

He's been Batman too my brother, but I wouldn't say that he's Batman. "He becomes" Red Robin is a bit disingenuous.

You don't want episodic games because you'll get Telltale shit and Life is Strange. Episodic doesn't work for videogames like it does for tv.

I played through the entire thing in about a week last year and only had one crash, and my framerate was very stable throughout despite cranking the grafix up, so for me it ran very well.

He was only RR in that abomination Countdown to Final Crisis. He was also very briefly batman. Most of his time post resurrection and into Rebirth he's been Red Hood

>non episodic TV

what does this look like? movies?

As of Red Hood & The Outlaws, Red Hood is doing his best not to kill anymore, so he and Batman are on speaking terms again although Batman still acts like a disappointed father.

Stand up specials? Award shows?

have been playing through the Arkham games (except for Origins) for the first time in the last few weeks.

Loved Asylum and City, but Knight feels really shitty. I absolutely HATE the Batmobile and the endless, copy-paste tank battles. The Arkham Knight and his soldiers are shit villains, way inferior to Joker, Penguin etc. and their henchmen in the first 2 games. The skill system in Knight feels bloated and unnecessary and the game world has no flair and identity. At the end of City, I basically knew every nook and cranny of Arkham City, in Knight I just follow the directions the Batmobile gives me.

Since I don't really know stuff about Batman outside of the Nolan movies and the things basically everyone knows about him, I had no idea who Jason Todd is until the hallucinations Batman has in the Movie Studio part of the game (which immediately made me think "alright, this Jason Todd guy definitely is the Arkham Knight").

It's gotten a lil better

Nah you see Red Hood only kills rapists or really bad criminals

I always hated Jason Todd even before his death if you read the comics he was in its no wonder people voted for him to die

>Eating with gloves on
Better than a fork and knife I suppose

I want Dick, I love Dick. I hope Rocksteady gives me Dick in the next arkham game

>"How much does a gallon of milk cost, Mr Wayne?"

Underrated Toddpost

Help me out, please. Are there any other Robins I should be aware of? I know about the dick. I know about Dick Greyson. I know about Todd.

Were there any others besides those 3?

I don't read the comics so I didn't know who Jason Todd was.

>Trusting Rocksteady's lies
Aren't they the fuckers that promise no Joker in all their games only to shoehorn him again in more convoluted ways each time?

They promised Joker was dead at the end of City, which was true, and I think that was it as far as Rocksteady talking about Joker appearances.

batmans son

Damian and Stephanie; Duke Thomas is Robin-ish.

Dick
Jason
Tim
Damian
and a bunch of other fags

Tim Drake. Later became Red Robin.

Damian but he's shit tier and maybe that red head from Dark Knight Returns but that's about it.

Yeah, I already mentioned Damien. Who the heck is Tim?

Third after Jason dies and watch Batman Beyond Return of Joker.

>I already mentioned Damien.
You said Dick twice.

Tim Drake is the final Robin chronologically. He's the Robin you see in Arkham Knight, and currently missing in the comics.

Alright, so I googled it. Tim is the circus boy? I thought that was Dick. Fuck. Now I'm even more lost.

Only one of those was a name.

>first trailer drops
>immediately think its jason
>naaaah no way thats too obvious
>it actually is jason
>mfw its tobi=obito all over again

Damien is the dick

Nah, Tim was never a circus kid. That was Grayson. Tim was the only person that figured out Batman's identity. Apparently, he has detective skills that match, or even surpass, Bruce's.

>I know about the dick. I know about Dick Greyson.
that's same person

>developers say it's not jason todd
>it is
mad as fuck

Nah, Dick Grayson was the circus performer. Tim Drake figured out who Batman was by realizing that Batman got a sidekick the same time Bruce adopted Dick, and that Wayne Corp would be the only business in Gotham that could fund Batman's hijinks.

Basically, the only non-idiot in Gotham.

I watched Lego Batman on a plane flight a few days ago and I liked it a lot.

Does Joker ever actually learn that Batman is Bruce Wayne in any continuity?

>incredibly lengthy flashbacks about a character that has never been seen in the series before
>arkham knight knows batman
boom big reveal

DCAU and during Snyder's Batman run in the comics. Joker doesn't give a shit about Bruce, just Batman.

My favorite part of Knight that was actually unique was Joker hallucinations and the thought of him becoming Joker.

>that first person bit when you're playing as Joker murdering Penguin, Two Face, and Riddler
>Joker's biggest fear was being forgotten ans nobody shows up at his funeral except Harley
>that part where you're shooting statues that look like Batman over and over as they keep appearing
>I get scared as fuck for some reason when you turn around and it's Bats

You seem confused friend. I'll simplify it for you.
Dick-Circus boy
Jason-Street kid
Tim-The Normal one
Damian- LITERALLY Batman Jr.
Notable non cannon Robins
Stephanie Brown - Teen Mom
Carrie Kelly- Frank Miller's Waifu

>DCAU
Is that in Beyond or what? I still haven't watched that.

The dick as in the kid is an asshole

Oh, thank God. I read

>Tim Drake was little more than a toddler when he attended the circus with his parents.
and took that wrong. The Flying Graysons, that's right.

So how come Big B is raising that shit Damien instead of Tim? Sure, D is his "real" kid and all, but Tim sounds like a better son once Dick takes flight. Someone said something about Tim going missing. Wouldn't Bat be all over that? Missing people is sort of his thing.

I'm starting to pull this together. Thanks, broheim.

>an autist on Sup Forums came up with a more cohesive, expansive, and compelling story than some paid, professional writers

Were unions in the arts a mistake?

It happened in the Batman Beyond movie.

>Grayson is a dick
>but let's just completely overlook Damien

This Is why they got rid of oracle. For emoticons.

I'm just so dissatisfied.

PUFFY VULVA

I dunno, Damian palling around with Superman's son has been pretty great so far.

Beyond is DCAU but not connected to any stand alone movies outside of Phantasm and Return of Joker.

Terry is Bruce's son because Waller renders Terry's father sterile and it's pretty fucking retarded. It's revealed in some Justice League episode so it's not revealed in Beyond.

What was it?

Tim's an adult by the time Damian became a thing. He was planning to retire from the superhero biz and attend college with her girlfriend.

He went missing due to stuff happening with DC Rebirth, and until just recently Batman thought he was dead. It's because of the Watchmen.

do they still have batdad running around in DC
I thought they already erased that timeline

>Arkham Knight knows all about Batman
>Sends robotanks after him, knowing that Batman can blow them up without having to worry about killing any drivers
What an idiot.

Also, before the game came out, I thought maybe they only wanted you to THINK he was Jason, and it would actually turn out to be Talia.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I can't believe I missed all this.

Just google like "Sup Forums Sup Forums arkham knight leak". A bunch of low level gaming sites and youtubers and forums ate that shit up hook line and sinker at the time it was pretty fucking funny to see how desperate for material the gaming press is that they trawl around Sup Forums for "leaks" and news.

>Talia
>mfw did the League of Shadows side mission and got Nyssa killed because I didn't think they would actually give me the choice of blowing up Ra's machine

Whoops

Yeah, I love Barbara with all my heart, but the newest story lines were complete garbage.

>those ears

>MFW Timm fucked over one of DC's best ever books in terms of art and writing
>His latest film is literally just Harley Quinn fart fetish
Dini was the real master behind BTAS, not that faggot.

People literally voted for him to die back in the day.

>Watchmen

The fuck? I thought Moore made Watchmen because they wouldn't let him use the big characters so he just made up his own characters?

arkham knight should have been hush desu senpai

That was before he became a gun nut

One of the reasons I think it got taken up compared to other leaks was that it included Man-Bat and Fear Takedowns before they were ever revealed.

Couple coincidences and the size and it being actually good got it more attention than your typical Sup Forums fanfic "leak".

It's a shame this game and DC/WB in general have gone so fucking stupid. Imagine owning the most iconic properties in the world and then just tripping over yourself to ever do anything productive with them.

>All the faggots that refused to believe it was Jason before the game came out.

I was reading something about how it was actually some autist that just called the hotline over and over again so the people that actually wanted him dead was disproportionate.

Watchmen is now part of the DC Universe.
In fact, ]Dr. Manhattan created the current DC Universe; it's the universe he said he would create at the end of Watchmen.

I thought that was common knowledge? Dini was plots Timm was art and together it was beautiful.

Yup. And now Dr. Manhattan is apparently fucking around in the main DC universe.

Doctor Manhattan is killing DC characters for some reason

From what I hear they ended up revealing later on that the polls were rigged. Not by DC, but by one of the earliest bits of people spamming their polling service, whatever it was.

okay yeah the twist with todd was mediocre, but the game really shined with the joker parts.