>best maps
>best item system

Because Mario Party 3 and 7 were better

because 5 exists

mario party 5 fucking sucked, and also has the second worst retardy mode

>7
I think you mean 10 pal.

>implying it isn't Advance

I've only played the first three but I thought 3 had the best minigame design out of them. Seemed to have more interesting skill based games and no really random ones. I also liked the higher prevalence of items.

while 10 gets a lot of hate, it was fun drawing dicks on the multiple pathways thing.

>there are people here who unironically like the car

I liked the gimmicks that 6 did on the overall structure. Even if they were delegated to specific maps, they change up the style without changing the goal. A one-way shot to the star but it switches between giving you a star for 20 and taking away a star or 20? Chasing down DK and running away from Bowser? Being given all the stars you can have on the board at the start and stealing from others with Chain Chomps? All in ADDITION to the regular board romping?

Also because the spaces weren't so closely together that you'd spend ten turns and wouldn't have the same board setpiece on-screen.

If it had costumes then maybe it'd capture people's hearts more. At least the few microphone minigames were optional, hidden in menus, and had no bearing on regular play. Unlike another game in the series.

>someone else here played advanced
truly the patrician's choice of mario partys

How tf can Mario Party 2 have a better item system than Mario Party 3?

>best minigames
half of them are just mp1 minigames, it hardly brings anything new to the table

>best item system
I thought 3's was better, one slot only was too limiting imho

mario party ds is one of my favorites

I have seen better bait than this, Retardy when you change the formula by making the game more supportive when the game used to have items and using them to gain board advantages and effects that convinced you, and not the other players, removing that aspect that was part of the series for so long really messed up the series since 9, and sure, bowser mode is a nice twist, but considering that was one of the only good things of 10, it pales to compare against the other mario parties that have more than 2 cool game modes.

costumes were the best part desu senpai

Which Mario Party has the best retardy mode?
HARD MODE: Don't pick 2 or 3.

Why didn't any other games bring back the Duel Mode from Mario Party 3? Literally GOAT game mode.

I liked it too, I played it a lot with my sister. I can't really remember anything about it though, other than the story mode thing.

I liked the 8 players minigame on Mario Party 7

"Bumper to Bumper" was fucking cash, also "Gimme a brake" and "Grin and Bar It"

i'm assuming you mean MP2 with the unique duel minigames per board, every MP until the car had duel minigames, it's even better in later ones where you can bet stars

this

>themed duels based off of the map

I can't.

No, I mean the mode in MP3 where you can get a pet monster (Koopa, Shy Guy, Chain Chomp, etc), and if you landed on the same space as someone else, your monsters would battle like Pokemon.

3 had duel boards where you had to fuck up the other player with partners that had attack and health

This

Anyone wanna start a stream? If not I might go for it.

Why is your favorite character your favorite character? Mines Wario and I can't remember why, I just remember playing Mario Kart 64 when I was a kid and just liking Wario more than the other guys.

Waluigi is the GOAT

>not maining proshi
haha

haha

Luigi probably initially due to being the younger brother. he really has gotten a fun personality in the games and he has the better stache

every time I see you faggots talking about this I twitch in anger and have go watch tv
mario party is retarded and lome, honestli
fuck off

If there is a mario party for the switch there should be online mode and competetive mario party

Maybe you lads can help me out with this. This has been something that has haunted me about Mario Party 2 for years.

How the fuck do you get boo to steal less coins?
I've spammed the shit out of A and it doesn't make a difference, yet sometimes I see the hard AI only lose like 12 coins.

Is there a rhythm to it or some shit?

Whats the rest of the image? I forgot to see what it was when HE posted

>Competetive mario party

Have you ever played it with three other people who knew what they were doing? Mario Party can get downright savage.

it's random, pressing a is a scam

>Mario Party
>good

2 is my favorite. The minigames are top tier, and the costumes are neat. I hope 11 is good.

delete this right now.

>liking MP2
>obviously nostalgiafags
>mario party 2 not being outdated
>even has terrible balance
>lol RNG hidden blocks
>lol 10 coin stars
>I shiggy diggy

if they get rid of the whole cart thing and make the minigames more interesting than 10s, 11 could be pretty sweet.

did you get robbed all your stars by a chance time int he last turn?

>there are actually people in this thread right now that don't think 5 was the best with super duel mode

Seriously kill yourselves.

I fucking swear at LEAST 15% of Mario Party 5 minigames was mashing fucking buttons

and fucking dumb luck minigames aka Vicious Vending

The boards in 5 fucking sucked.

10 is actually a really fun game, but only for the bowser mode and only if you have 5 people to play with locally with most people wont. It also doesn't have as much replay value as a standard Mario Party. But yeah all that said it's really fun.

The idea behind it is one person plays as bowser and the other 4 play as normal characters. The 4 normal players want to get to the end without running out of hearts while bowser wins when they run out. After every turn you play a 4 vs 1 minigame where each time bowser hits you you lose health. It's really competitive and usually comes down to the wire, but there's enough skill involved that Bowser can win pretty much immediately.

Toadette is best girl

get out

heretic

eat shit

Wrong.

Wrong.

Any Mario Party with this mini-game is the best Mario Party

oh shit forgot all about that, that was great. The car maker game from MP5 was really good too

This was a good minigame.

I AM SO FUCKING MAD

>THE BURNT OUT OVEN OF WARIO

Holy shit why is weeg so godlike

Mario party 4 is prob the best but 2 is fun

OH SHIT

>mfw he literally couldn't keep getting away with it