Will you be playing games when you're 80?

Will you be playing games when you're 80?

Or maybe it's finally time to grow up?

>Thinking any of us will make it to 80
>Implying most of us won't commit suicide in the next 10-20 years

>During his free time, he likes to play a variety of video games. He plays Nobunaga no Yabou 201X on the go. When he comes home, Shibusawa plays something that requires a lot of time to finish. He played Pokémon extensively, finished every character route in Persona 4 Golden, and 100% completed The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Shibusawa has been into Bloodborne since its debut and is still enthralled by its difficulty.

Based Shibusawa is still passionate about the medium in his late 60s, so I'm hoping I can be, too.

At 80 I'll get to finally finish my backlog hopefully

meh, 60 is a good cutoff.

"growing up from things" is something you momentarily do when you're 13, then when you grow up more you notice you was being silly.

i'm 27 and i can already feel my hands hurting when i play games. it goes away for a few months if i take a long break. but i don't like taking long breaks, video games are all i really have besides my stupid minimum wage job.

I dont play games now

>someone in the industry playing games

meh, that's not unusual.
hearing john carpenter play them was odd.

Amen

I will probably off myself at 35, no need to think about that

Sorry user, you just have shitty hands, 26 here

I plan to die with a controller in my hands, but not before leaving instructions to write "GAME OVER" on my grave.

if, by some miracle i reach that age, than yes. i probloby be bad as games beacuse my reaction time has gone to shit.

would replay sonic 1-3 and see if i could beat them again.

What did you do to your hands or what are you doing daily that makes them ache? Almost 30 here and I'm still playing fighting games and shmups no problem.

god by that time you'll finally sit down and look at your now 60 year old backlog and load it up and realize that you're too arthritic to play
you'll want to tears to come but they won't

might want to get that checked out, it's not normal

>"GAME OVER"
>not "STAGE CLEAR"

Will you be watching movies, reading books and listening to the music when you're 80?

Or maybe it's finally time to grow up?

If I can, yes. "Growing up" is the ultimate meme.

user, death is not clearing the stage, death is when you lose to the final boss, the skeleton with outdated taste in mowing equipment.

I know this, and those who'll be reading the tombstone know that too. But even though both parties know that feigning a little hope for each other isn't such a bad thing.

using a controller almost every day for anywhere between 4-18 hours, for the past 22 years i guess.

cant wait until i read about people dying off heart faliure playing drak soul.

Do you get new game+ after you died

If I make it that far, then I'll probably be playing some sort of video game. I probably won't be playing games that are fast-paced or too simple, but something more akin to strategy games or puzzle solving games.

If I'm still physically able to, yes.

Sadly it'll not be arena shooters anymore but I hope we'll have plenty of turn-based RPG still.

>grow up
No such things, everybody is literally just pretending

>grow up
wtf that happens naturally. Of course I'm still going to be playing games. My grandmother still knits and plays scrabble just like she did when she was 13

I was thinking this, but I didn't wanna read it and have it feel real.

Get out of my head charles!

My Grandpa was playing video games when he was 70ish and he had a wife and 3 children. So can't see why not?