ITT: games that will (unfortunately) never be relased

ITT: games that will (unfortunately) never be relased

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/the-witcher-developer-awarded-7-million-for-seamless-multiplayer-city-creation-research/
youtube.com/watch?v=dQa2VwNV-6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sleeping Dogs sequel
The good Battlefront 3
The good Fallout 3
Original Prey 2
Bannerlord

I was about to say star citizen but I don't give a fuck if that scam doesn't release

More like fortunately.
CDPR are hacks.

>game
it's not a game though, cdpr was awarded multiple research grants for cyberpunk 2077

ITT: OP that was (unfortunately) never aborted

What did he mean by this?

Isnt almost the entire population of poland working on that game? Im pretty it may get a while but they are working on it

Morrowind 2

pcgamer.com/the-witcher-developer-awarded-7-million-for-seamless-multiplayer-city-creation-research/
it's a research project now, not a game

gook

>Original Prey 2
STOP MEMEING THIS SHIT. THE ORIGINAL PREY 2 WAS FUCKING FAR CRY IN THE FUTURE. WITH SHITTY COVER SHOOTING WITH AUTO AIM PISTOLS

S-Shut up! Cyberpunk and bannerlord will come out!

youtube.com/watch?v=dQa2VwNV-6E
PS4 LAUNCH TITLE

Fuck, I forgot this was even a thing.

so did capcom

haha poland small xd
>Im pretty
you wish

there were four years between Witcher games, Cyberpunk is on track to be released in 2020 for the joke

god watching all the faggot millennials eat up their shit is so funny. It's obvious as hell they are fucked but they keep releasing shit just to gather more money

A PS4 game that Sup Forums acknowledges

I thought this was already out.

PERSONAL

a literal god, tasteless

>Bannerlord
Stop making me remember that it's not coming out

If it was already out, you would know. It's going to change the future of gaming. There has never been a video game this ambitious before.