Will SMS HD be coming to the Switch?

youtu.be/Xh65LSsy50w
Does Sup Forums think Super Mario Sunshine is deserving of an HD remaster?
Do you thinking it's coming to the Switch?

No, please no. They will add too much bloom and make it awful like they did Wind Waker.

with the game's tropical setting that would actually work better than it did in WWHD

WWHD is great.

Sunshine wasn't good, so no. I hope not.

no, there's no fucking analogue triggers, which was a vital part of the game mechanics you fucking idiots that keep asking for gamecube games

Sunshine was dog shit. It's better left on Gamecube.

Honestly, I hope not.

I think they need to make a sequel though for sure. Remastering this game and slapping a $40-60 pricetag on it is still too much even to scratch that nostalgic itch. I don't know when the last time you played this game was, but it's actually pretty short. You only need 50 stars to even finish the game.

i dont think they are particularly proud of sunshine, so i really doubt they want to remind people of what the game actually played like

Yeah. so far nintendo have had a big title a month so I imagine soon as there is a gap they'll fill it with some filler.

Is this the only evidence of a Sunshine remaster on the way?

>does the worst 3D console mario deserve an HD remaster?

no

that's not 3D Land

>console

This, no one should suffer 3D World again.

since when are handhelds not consoles?

3D World is miles better than Sunshine.
Movement mechanics don't make a game if the rest of it is garbage.

console are just prebuilt PCs, we use different terms for distinction

Right, which is why 3D World is so bad.

Absolutely not, its flaws are fundamental and you could do very little to address them without a full remake. Might as well just make a new game instead then.
Also if you want another Mario game with an island vacation vibe, Mario and Luigi Dream Team might be worth looking into. It's alright.

>3D World is miles better than Sunshine.

3D world is better than Sunshine, it even comes with added multiplayer

I keep saying this too
but they can always use this shit as an excuse to sell more Gamecube Adaptors and make sets that are more expensive but you get Super Mario Sunshine with it

This is rofl

Multiplayer platformers are automatically bad. Either they're tailored for it and turn out garbage like 3D World or it only exists for griefing friends like NSMB.

that's funny considering rayman origins/legends and DKCR/TF are the best contemporary platformers and they both have multiplayer

I want to know when ninty is going to make alternate layout joycons like everyone was thinking during console mockups, it seems like it would be easy to do and would be cool as shit playing portable gamecube games with a psuedo gamecube controller

And what do you know, they're the NSMB brand of multiplayer.

IMDB can be edited by anyone and it's barely moderated.

super mario sunshine is a fucking great game and one of the best super mario games, idk what the fuck you guys are on about

Was it the first Mario game you played?

All I'd ask for is cleaned up textures, 60fps, widescreen, and the option to skip the bloody cutscenes.

Maybe a new post-game area that's just riddle with red coin challenges and nothing more.

I can't fucking get over the music playing over this

I rather have Super Mario Galaxy 1&2

>release Analog trigger joycon
>add digital voucher for a GC game
>print money

simple, launch it with like 5 games and put in a pick your own gc voucher. now you have a game and a set of controller specially made to buy more of those games

Don't need analog trigger joycon when you got an extra shoulder button to work with as a modifier.

that extra shoulder button isn't analogue either, you couldn't make a very short or a very long stream while running, just something in between which would be bad for gameplay, same goes with other gc games like smash with the variable shield sizes

>nostalgiafags seriously think Sunshine is better than 3D World

It is. Doesn't make Sunshine not one of the worst 3D games along 3D World though.

Galaxy 2 > 64 > Sunshine >Galaxy >>>> 3D World >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3D Land

Sunshine is the only mario game that still holds up as being an 8/10 or better

The gamecube didn't have 4 shoulder buttons just 3. If they just tie the extra one to act as the main trigger being held halfway down then that'd solve the problem.

see

>Seven worlds
>Least amount of platforming in a 3D Mario
>Hydrophobic Yoshi
>Insane amounts of filler Shines like Blue and Red Coins
>Progress is tied to clearing the seventh stage of each world making over half the game's content literally pointless
>THAT level: the game - Pachinko, poison river, Corona boat, cleaning Sirena beach, bathing Chain Chomps, dentist time with an eel
Explain how it's good.