Shitposting aside, do you enjoy playing on PC or console more?

Shitposting aside, do you enjoy playing on PC or console more?

I enjoyed playing games on both.

but lately nothing is enjoyable..

I used to mostly play PC until I recently moved to university, didn't want to be some autist lugging a PC around every time I have to go back home so just took my PS4. Used to be a shill for the 60fps but once you play nothing but 30fps for a while you can barely tell a difference

PC obviously

There's really no comparison. PC offers better graphics and performance, plus couch play and controller use if you choose to. The only positive for consoles is exclusive games, but that isn't a comparison of playing on one or the other.

>Used to be a shill for the 60fps but once you play nothing but 30fps for a while you can barely tell a difference

I enjoy PC gaming with a console gaming experience.

>He fell for the GPU manufacturers shilling

PC has a better catalog of games, and a mouse and keyboard are the best way to play fps and strategy games. For everything else consoles are more comfortable. Not better, just more comfortable.

Anything under 144 fps is unplayable

Consoles, but that's because I play fighting games and there are still some that aren't on PC.

PC, all day. If every game I had for my PS4 got ported tomorrow I'd trade every one of them and the system in and rebuy them on PC. The biggest knocks against PC as a gaming platform have faded into the background over the years, and now, the only real benefit of consoles anymore is that they're cheaper upfront. Used to be they had better UI, scaled better to large screens, and had ease of use going their way. I mean, when's the last time you actually had to install, and I mean manually install a driver for a gamepad or other input device on PC? It's been at least 4 years for me. Steam has Big Picture mode, and if you don't like that, you can always use a substitute launcher through Kodi or something. It does everything, it does it better, and it gets better pricing over time on games than consoles.

Played consoles as a 90s kid but haven't touched them in probably 15 years.

Console play strikes me as a social/family activity and I'm not very social. There's maybe 2 console exclusives that I regret missing out on.

Consoles when I was younger, PC now.

This. If fighting games on PC kept healthy playerbases I'd play them on their

I enjoy them both equally for different reasons.
My WiiU is great for splitscreen and the like, my brother's PS4 is good for Bloodborne and some occasional weeb games like DQB, and my PC is great for everything else.
Also, I refuse to pay to use my own internet connection, so fuck online gaming on consoles.

Playing on console is easier thus more fun. It depends on the game though

Pc. I use a steam box on the big TV for couch co-op/multi. Fewer options but still enough good ones to keep friends entertained.

Ayylmao that "college kid who still lives with his parents but trying to look cool" loft setup

PS4 for weebshit
PC for most games
Switch for local coop

PC of course. But i would have no problem playing on consoles, certain games feel more immersive on console.

PC is ideal when you think about it
>better performance
>more freedom and customization
>better controls for some genres
>controller support
>modding
>free online play
But it has one crippling flaw that damages it in multiple ways
>the userbase
Now because of said userbase, I have to deal with the following on PC
>niche games die faster
>everyone is allergic to fighting games
>shooters that aren't OW, CS:GO or PUBG don't exist
>less and less good games come out because braindead nu-PC gamers only support the most cancerous ones, leading to other developers following in its footsteps
>friends who play on PC suffer from "tired gamer syndrome" and don't want to play games except for the latest memeshit
So basically I have to play on console because my console friends actually play games and I can also find randoms to play with.

>Used to be a shill for the 60fps but once you play nothing but 30fps for a while you can barely tell a difference

PC, its not just the FPS either. Its simply more convenient and gives you more freedom.

There's really no good reason to own a console over a PC, unless you're retro gaming with an old school nintendo.

Anything under 144fps literally hurts your eyes. It's choppy garbage.

I want to play good games

Unless you're only playing the same 3 or 4 games on rotation endlessly, that's not really a reason to own a console over a PC.

I'd list a few but I can see you wouldn't know a "good game" if it slapped you in your downy face.

Post yours?

>he doesn't have a micro build

Lmao nice ad hominem

I only play a handful of games at a given time. PC works better for my use case. I can't be bothered to buy a Switch if there's only one or two games I'd consider buying for it. It's simply not worth the investment on the hardware Until they hack it.

Consoles are fine but they lack the versatility and power of my PC. I was just thinking about that when I was looking at the NES remake that China's been producing a shitload of. I really don't need or care for a lot of the new console games that aren't ported to PC, but I'm able to emulate all the childhood classics at higher resolutions. Worst case scenario is with a given game that's relatively new I have to borrow a console or be a generation behind. I'm too cheap to actually spend money on something like this if I'm not going to use it every day. There's also the plus side that I can use my machine as a media station and for legitimate work.
PC has the best combination of traits that the platform itself can possess. The community is what's wrong with it, but that's true of so many things. What really gets me is
>less and less good games come out because braindead nu-PC gamers only support the most cancerous ones, leading to other developers following in its footsteps
I really think that this attitude, if it didn't start with it, was really made apparent with League of Legends. It's got such a big playerbase full of normies and children that they cause this sort of problem all on their own. Worse, the developers have convinced their players that being vapid and whiny is a good thing. DayZ is similar, with about equal levels of dev cocksucking and justifying shitty development.

Luckily, most of my friends play on PC Bit of a confirmation bias since I met more than a few of my friends online.
Yea, I had a game default to 30. I set it to 60 and the difference is night and day.

PC now, but from ages 5 to probably around 23 I played consoles exclusively. Then I started WoW and haven't really looked back.

I enjoy PS4 more because I can earn trophies This is legitimately my main priority when buying/playing games

Console because of trophies

>Yea, I had a game default to 30. I set it to 60 and the difference is night and day.
You should upgrade to 144. It's the new PC standard and it makes you realize how truly bad 60 is.

Post yours, faggot.

If I could have afforded a house with one more room, I'd probably make it similar to what they posted. It's a comfy setup.

>tfw California
>only one bedroom

PC, as I haven't touched a console since the 7th gen.

I will never in my life understand achievement/trophy whores.

PC usually. I only really have consoles post 5th gen for exclusives.

Autism

I can probably do 144, I just need to upgrade my monitor(s). I could probably do with just getting one, and then keeping the other two I have now. After all, games always go on my primary and the secondary is just there for chat/movies/browser, and almost none of that shit benefits from a higher framerate.

>California

>his pc doesn't fit in a backpack

Keep telling yourself that, poorfag.

I have both a high end rig and PS4. Honestly, PS4. Three main reasons why
>PS4 has bigger playerbases on most of their games compared to PC (multiplayer specifically)
>I already have so much progress on PS4 games and trying them on PC with a fresh start is boring
>My autism gets triggered when I have to play a PC game on a PS4 controller while it shows Xbox inputs. It's so annoying because most games don't mod a DS4 button prompt.
I enjoy PC gaming still, but these three things are why I am not leaving console anytime soon.

I'm constantly on the move, haven't had a new console since the PSX. So this is it for me.

>projecting

Bugs...

>Shitposting aside do you enjoy participating in a thread topic that is physically incapable of turning out with no shitposting?

52 posts in and there hasn't been much shitposting.

I havent touched my ps4 since i got a PC, i just like the games and multiplayer more. Still check the psn store every tuesday to see if a console only game is on sale, there never is though.

itx exists you know

PC and I play 90% of my games with a controller.

poor misguided fool 60 fps or the game is shit. I even docked BOTW for not being 60 fps.

Jesus chrsit Sup Forums, reading comprehension.
For fuck's sake.

Console, as it's a much more relaxing setup, but PC is necessary for certain types of games

kys

PC:
+More games
+Exclusive genres
+Best edition of almost all multiplats, unless the port is shit
+Can emulate and play games all the way back to the 1980s
+Graphixs + frame rate
+Choice in controllers, peripherals etc
+Mods
+More choice in general
+Can be used for work
+Multimonitors
+KB+M > Controller for most games
+Don't have to throw it out after generation is over, just upgrade GPU/CPU every 5 years or so
+Mods again (this is a big one)

-More expensive
-Not 'plug and play'
-Sometimes gets bad ports

I play CSGO on a 64hz monitor with gtx 1060. Kys

PC. Best PvP games have always been on PC. Enemy territory for FPS, and GunZ was an incredible swordfighting game.

Console, bought a top end pc two years ago to see if I would get back into pc gaming but that's at the office now as a render machine.
Steam is the worst thing ever and the games like Doom that actually are better on pc I don't even play.

console mostly.
upgraded my computers GPU to a 1080ti when it came out but still havent done shit with it.

mostly because ive been playing weeb games that arent on PC

>Download steam
>Download game
>Press play

Seems pretty simple to me

ITX is a meme

>Old ass game that went free and another F2P game
woah

Hang in there user

Why are you moving?

APB is way better on PC than on console

My job sends me to different countries, so I practically live in hotels or service apartments.

Sucks you never got to play the 2 best PvP games of all time

After playing 60fps for about 10 minutes, I stop noticing. It's really not a big deal.